How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Leafs just won game 1 against Tampa Bay 5-0! It's only 1 game, but it was a beaut!
Oh, good; I’ve got some folks to talk hockey with.

Hurricanes up 1-0 on the Bruins.

When the ‘Canes won the championship in ‘06, all the corporate sponsors who purchased ad space at PNC Arena got a day with the Stanley Cup. My employer at the time was one of them. I have a picture of me with the Cup that I used as an avatar for awhile on another forum to needle another member who was a goalie back in college. Funny how I’ve thought of brother Pete twice in last 24 hours. Definitely miss him.

So, all you Leaf fans can turn green with envy! :cool:

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may invest in a cute journal. I picked up a cheap college ruled notebook specifically for its non-descript appearance. I was thinking, the better to hide the contents. But I don't think Im in danger.

I've been scribbling entries every day almost. So I may as well see whats out there.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may invest in a cute journal. I picked up a cheap college ruled notebook specifically for its non-descript appearance. I was thinking, the better to hide the contents. But I don't think Im in danger.

I've been scribbling entries every day almost. So I may as well see whats out there.
I do like to encourage journaling. I find it helpful in keeping my (sometimes chaotic) thoughts in order. And I’ve found checking my past thoughts and experiences to be useful. I keep mine on my laptop in an encrypted and password-protected file.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do like to encourage journaling. I find it helpful in keeping my (sometimes chaotic) thoughts in order. And I’ve found checking my past thoughts and experiences to be useful. I keep mine on my laptop in an encrypted and password-protected file.

I used to journal in a diary phone app that was password protected. However I really love pen on paper. It's cathartic to me.

On the computer, you can probably search past writings easier, though.

I want this one.

upload_2022-5-3_15-25-45.png

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today has been great. The ladies have been wonderful as usual at the center.

On the way home I picked up some new photo prints for my scrapbook.

At Goodwill, there was a "Just Married" scrapbook kit. I plan to make a great photo collage with the pretty paper and stickers and send it to my brother and his soon-to-be Bride.