How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It just hit me that our 7th Wedding Anniversary is this Monday. We have tentative plans to go to an amusement/water park in Kentucky.

anniversary-7-4.gif

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's late and I'm up. But it's cooler than day so I can work on stuff. Wow the heat seems to be getting to me more than last year.

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went down to the store and bought 8 PowerAid electrolyte drinks for the hot spell we're going thru. My sister had the COVID and tested positive and didn't tell us. She asked to visit dad with me and I brought her with. Afterwards her home locked her down. Apparently she wasn't supposed to leave. :eek: Now I'm having weird stomach symptoms during the hot spell. But I'm OK since I got all the electrolyte drinks.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing well today. Am waiting to do laundry at the truck stop. The truck stop shower experience is okay.

Now, if they only had Goodwill attached to these stops, I could simply live on the truck full time and not pay rent.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, me & my parents went to the fruit & vegatable stand in a neighboring town they got alot of stuff, then we went into town & some shopping there & came home it's been 104 degrees here

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For our anniversary, we went to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom. We passed out asleep afterwards. We came at 11 and by 3pm, we were super tired.

But it was so much fun to ride the roller coaster and the water park rides. I am really happy.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
glad you had fun, my day was good went for a walk in the morning, went & stood near the sprinkler & got wet, had a salad for lunch, went out to the vegtable garden with mom, watched DVD's & T.V.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went into town & went out to breakfast with mom & dad, then went to the libiary & got books on crafts & then came home & went for a walk, did some housework, watched DVD's & T.V. went for another walk it was cooler today so i got 2 walks in

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just hit me that our 7th Wedding Anniversary is this Monday. We have tentative plans to go to an amusement/water park in Kentucky.

Virginia/Kentucky have plenty of water, don’t think you even have to go to a “water park”.
Congrats on your Anniversary.

Reactions: Wynona

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crazy hot and dry. Starts cooling off about 5pm to 99 degrees.
A visual comedy, connecting 6 hoses to stretch and water some 250+ trees to prevent stress. Have another 30 or so trees in the open field that I “baby”, and too far out for a hose to reach. Fill 20-25 gallon milk jugs with water and for each of those trees.

Vegetable Garden is pretty much finished summer production, getting it prepped for a hopeful winter garden.

Farmers selling their livestock like crazy. Fields are dry and bare for grazing. Buying feed is crazy expensive, IF you can find any for sale.
Ponds are very low, some drying up.