How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's wonderful, my day was good, went for a walk in the evening because it's been so hot, watched some of The Six Million Dollar Man & some of The Bionic Woman on DVD, watched T.V.

Reactions: Lambano

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I got a reply from a lady in a dating forum, we chatted amicably and she asked me if I've got a car. I said "No, i've never wanted or needed one, I just hop on the bus or take a taxi", so it'll be interesting to see if she gets back to me..;)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a reply from a lady in a dating forum, we chatted amicably and she asked me if I've got a car. I said "No, i've never wanted or needed one, I just hop on the bus or take a taxi", so it'll be interesting to see if she gets back to me..;)

That is interesting. I was raised never to date a man who doesn't own his own car. A lot of women are picky about that. I don't exactly stick to that myself---my husband didn't have a car when we dated.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an Autumn Pinterest board to just collect beautiful Fall images. When I think of Autumn, I think of lounge jazz, warm drinks, cozy sweaters, and pretty leaves. It's the ultimate season for me.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an Autumn Pinterest board to just collect beautiful Fall images. When I think of Autumn, I think of lounge jazz, warm drinks, cozy sweaters, and pretty leaves. It's the ultimate season for me.
Of the places I've lived, I'd take Florida in the winter, Colorado in the summer, and North Carolina in the spring and fall.:)

Reactions: Wynona

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is interesting. I was raised never to date a man who doesn't own his own car. A lot of women are picky about that. I don't exactly stick to that myself---my husband didn't have a car when we dated.

Jesus never had a car but still managed to get around quite well..:)
"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" (Matthew 9:35)
Personally if I had a car I'd feel guilty about stinking up the environment.

stink.jpg

"And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty"(Isaiah 3:24)
"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was great yesturday, did a little housework, went for a walk trying to get my fitness goal of 2 walks in, it's been hot here in my area of OR so that's been hard, watched DVD's & T.V.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's 6.42am. My day has just begun but I had a wonderful day yesterday. Got back from work and am looking after x2 eight year olds as it is school holidays for them at the moment and their mom's get to have a little break as well. I will be taking them to the park this arvo and perhaps we could do some other activities as long as the rain holds off :)

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It's 6.42am. My day has just begun but I had a wonderful day yesterday. Got back from work and am looking after x2 eight year olds as it is school holidays for them at the moment and their mom's get to have a little break as well. I will be taking them to the park this arvo and perhaps we could do some other activities as long as the rain holds off :)
@Angelina Well, the 8 year olds certainly keep ppl alert........... :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had a good day today. I finished a project I've been working on in a way that was satisfactory. Whoohoo!

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was great, went to the libiary & got more craft books on salt dough & paper crafting, & another Christmas crafts book, went shopping & then came hone, haven't been able to do my walks because it's been so hot, watched DVD's & T.V.

Reactions: dev553344

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rode my bike along the paths around the area where I work yesterday, something I haven't done much of since the Covid shutdowns. There is a sizeable Indian-American community in the neighborhood - lots of Indian restaurants and grocery stores. So, I stopped to watch some kids playing Cricket on a baseball diamond that had been converted to a Cricket pitch. I have no idea how this game is played, but it sure looked like the kids were having fun!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a penchant to observe rental prices every day in my area. My city is just expensive and Id hate to sacrifice our church membership but our rent is just super high. Rent is high in this area. I found something nice and cheap today a bit of distance away. I got so excited! I definitely feel like a boring adult.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I stopped to watch some kids playing Cricket on a baseball diamond that had been converted to a Cricket pitch. I have no idea how this game is played, but it sure looked like the kids were having fun!

In cricket the trick is for the bowler to pitch the ball short so that it kicks up unpredictably off the ground to fool the batsman who takes a swipe at it and misses, leaving the ball to travel on and hit the wickets to make him 'out'..:)
PS- the rules of baseball was a mystery to me but I found this video and now everything is perfectly clear..:)-