How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went for a walk this morning, went & stood near the sprinkler & got wet, went to another town & went to the thrift stores there got a book on smartphones, & one Bible commentary, then went to an arts & crafts store & got crepe paper & tissue paper for art projects, will be getting oragami paper next month

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Had another great day. I got my 4th Covid vaccine this morning. :Broadly: My boss rang and asked me to add x2 more nights to my shifts which I declined. :Agreed: I went shopping. A friend popped in regarding his job interview. I made him some southern style ribs and potato gratin before he travelled off home to another city. Another friend dropped in and now I'm just ready for more sleep...:Thumbsup:

Reactions: dev553344

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW...yesterday about 6 pm, sunny, hot 99 degrees.
Instant a few large drops of rain, a dark cloud, yet still sunny in the distance, blast of high wind, pouring of a hard rain puddling on the ground, lasted about 45 minutes of a good soaking. Praise God!!

Odd, I have never seen before. A rainbow, not in the sky! It was reflecting against the stand of tall pine trees at the back of property.
I saw it through the window, and went outside to see where the rainbow was in the sky, but it was only showing up against the trees!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a productive day working on my project. Made some breakthru's again. So I ate a Reese's peanut butter cup and ate some popcorn while I watched the Hobbit.

Reactions: Wynona and Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just sent a donation to the Eastern Kentucky Flood relief fund, set up by their Governor. I think it's worth investing in our brothers and sisters who have lost so much when they had so little in the first place xox :pray:

Going to the supermarket to get some supplies and then start cooking....perhaps do some laundry

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something clicked for me today. I've been looking for something to apply myself to wholeheartedly. Everything Ive tried to settle on just didn't seem right.

But immersing myself in the Scriptures and Bible study seems right. I have some ideas to where it could lead but right now Im just grateful that Ive chosen something to study and apply myself to.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went for a walk, took a little nap, watched DVD's & T.V. had pot stickers for lunch they are a japenese food,

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day here in the U.S. We can't let that go by without notice!

061e5c71d02e3c3fd9d1b63f681c0bd9.jpg

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Aug 6th 2022 beautiful sunny day, here's a vid of me I took an hour ago, play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect..:)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went for a walk, took a little nap, watched DVD's & T.V. had pot stickers for lunch they are a japenese food,
My Mom, when she was alive and younger, used to make us pot stickers. They are great with soy sauce, I remember that.

Reactions: shortangel