How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was right about the sweets coming to me. There was pumpkin bread and krispy kreme donuts in the break room today. I had a bit of each.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found a new bible reading area on YouTube, where I just get the bible reading and discussion. It is nice. And I don't get false doctrine so far. :)

Reactions: Pearl and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We got some positive news involving hubby's work today but it means a bigger move is underway.

In my heart Im ready to move, though Ill miss my current community.

Spent hours on the phone with hubby today. I miss him a lot and am so happy he'll be home this weekend.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my days are just packed, been organzeing my room & went to the libiary yesturday & got new books & been doing other things, plus a family member is moveing to my area of OR to live with us so it's been kind of hetic

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made another break thru in my project for physics. So now I have some fun to work on. I had some real vestibular migraine today and yesterdy. Which is not really bad, it's actually pleasant compared to the old migraines I used to have. Just the room spins a little, kinda like being on a carnival ride. I haven't had one for about 6 months.

I did my 4 laps up and down the hills for a walk. It was nice.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I made another break thru in my project for physics. So now I have some fun to work on. I had some real vestibular migraine today and yesterdy. Which is not really bad, it's actually pleasant compared to the old migraines I used to have. Just the room spins a little, kinda like being on a carnival ride. I haven't had one for about 6 months.

I did my 4 laps up and down the hills for a walk. It was nice.
@devin553344 Sounds like you're rather knowledgeable about physics....

Reactions: dev553344

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 X 6 posts and sheep and goat fence and metal gate? Yah, uh no, :oops:. Our largest intact male goat is so strong and his horns so big, the fence was no match for him. Today it’s ranging in high 90 degrees, and sawing lumber and building a new fence. Whew!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
6 X 6 posts and sheep and goat fence and metal gate? Yah, uh no, :oops:. Our largest intact male goat is so strong and his horns so big, the fence was no match for him. Today it’s ranging in high 90 degrees, and sawing lumber and building a new fence. Whew!
I really don't envy you @Taken How many goats do you have. We had one once when I was a very small child and he used to butt my mum. I think we had him to keep down the grass in the orchard. He definitely wasn't a pet!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't envy you @Taken How many goats do you have. We had one once when I was a very small child and he used to butt my mum. I think we had him to keep down the grass in the orchard. He definitely wasn't a pet!
Yes my friend had goats and they love to butt people. He had one rascal that was super agressive.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One large male intact with horns. Standing on hind legs 6 foot tall.
Two horned females in milk and pregnant. Four young ones; dehorned (but can breed) 3 males, one intact, 1 female. No longer nursing.
Typically they are all friendly, less they are in rut or females want to breed, and separating them can be tricky. Keep the females producing milk away from the males or their milk tastes and smells like goat; yuck! otherwise separated their milk is good. Ya, the big male will head butt (thus the fencing rebuild today!) and can easily hook a mans leg with his horns. Building new pens, with more shelters, space, and have gates they all take turns forging in the field and woods.
Always learning something new about them. :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One large male intact with horns. Standing on hind legs 6 foot tall.
Two horned females in milk and pregnant. Four young ones; dehorned (but can breed) 3 males, one intact, 1 female. No longer nursing.
Typically they are all friendly, less they are in rut or females want to breed, and separating them can be tricky. Keep the females producing milk away from the males or their milk tastes and smells like goat; yuck! otherwise separated their milk is good. Ya, the big male will head butt (thus the fencing rebuild today!) and can easily hook a mans leg with his horns. Building new pens, with more shelters, space, and have gates they all take turns forging in the field and woods.
Always learning something new about them. :)
So interesting. Have you kept goats for a long time and do you make cheese or anything?

Reactions: shortangel