How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Grandparents Day. (No one who is a grandparent requires elaboration on how my day was.)

It’s a great blessing to see your children’s children.

Matthias aka “Grandy”

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, went to 2 church services today we attended our church & then went to our former church my parents are considering attending there again, we are considering going to 2 church services so we will see how it works out, went out to lunch & then came home & then we went to a BBQ at the house of some people we know

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
my day was good, went to 2 church services today we attended our church & then went to our former church my parents are considering attending there again, we are considering going to 2 church services so we will see how it works out, went out to lunch & then came home & then we went to a BBQ at the house of some people we know
Good to keep practising Acts 2.42.......

Reactions: shortangel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a wonderful day visiting family and sharing in the love of family. I'm a little depressed that my car is dirty from forest fire ash. But at least I didn't get evacuated or die fighting fires. It can be washed!

I figure out some cool stuff with the project I'm working on :crossword:. Now I'm watching Captain Marvel on YouTube. Whoohoo :joyful:

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a wonderful day visiting family and sharing in the love of family. I'm a little depressed that my car is dirty from forest fire ash. But at least I didn't get evacuated or die fighting fires. It can be washed!

I figure out some cool stuff with the project I'm working on :crossword:. Now I'm watching Captain Marvel on YouTube. Whoohoo :joyful:

Im glad you had a good day! Are you working on physics again?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Wynona and yes, it's physics. How are you doing?

I am happy. Had a great weekend. I got a lot done this morning. Have been getting into minimalism. It felt good to donate most of the items in my closet today. Decluttering will also be good for packing. Were moving to a cheaper place nearby next month.

I finally got an extended candle lighter so I can light my half used candles. Im so thankful for that small thing. In my version of minimalism, scented candles are a need.

Had a great prayer time with the Lord. Spent a good chunk of the afternoon on the phone with hubby.

Had a great slice of cake midday but haven't felt hungry for dinner this evening. Am just drinking honeyed chocolate rooibos tea again. Of course my journal is out and Chillhop is playing.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm alone the second half of the day but Im thinking Phillipians 4:8 thoughts about it. I have space, peace, and quiet. I have my special routine. And its quite nice.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went for some walks today and had some peace and mind. Been working on my projects. Getting a lot done today. Now it's time to rest and watch movies. :watching and waiting:Have a good night everyone!

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This next two weeks, I will have to do battle.

My husband is only off on weekends and this weekend he will be at his friends house. I better be prayed up, Scriptured up, and fasted up.

I don't want to spend this time overspending, self pitying, or indulging in things I shouldn't. I definitely want to get some decluttering and packing done and draw closer to the Lord.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
03891f0dc4e042336423295f2db2d008.gif

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found this photo on my weather channel site for fall pictures. Can you guess who lives in this house in my imagination? "Shrek" anyone?:

a77bf3b4-24ea-4357-a55c-4f5004c8312f.jpg

Reactions: Lambano and farouk