How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today... I'm a bit on autopilot. Just made spaghetti. Hopefully I can seize the day tomorrow.

Reactions: dev553344

denchikchyb

Oct 13, 2021
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finally came to rest in an excellent resort hotel, I have been waiting for this for a long time, resorts in Lake Buena Vista, I found it through the site and saw many interesting rooms there, and decided that it was time to go on vacation and made a reservation, today is my first day on vacation, I have a lot of emotions, this is how my first day on vacation went.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
my son brought his little girl who will be six tomorrow. Because she will be at school tomorrow I gave her her birthday present - a set of books about two little girls who become friends. My daughter had given her a crochet-your-own-bear kit. And instead of letting me teach her my son volunteered me to make it for her.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got to go to prayer meeting with the ladies at the pregnancy center. They were so happy to hear about my pregnancy. Its such a blessing to meet with them

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I finished my theory again. Just having some coffee and waking up. It's midnight though so I'll probably fall back to sleep sometime.

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watched online church today, prayed. I also read scripture. Started Acts recently. I need to exercise my back more often. I find that if I don't exercise it twice weekly that I get super sore. :( Bummer. I didn't used to have to exercise it, but now I do.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very careful to not address everything I see people doing wrong on this forum. I overlook stuff on purpose. But it doesn't mean I don't notice

A. Sometimes its more amusing not to. I guess I might be wrong for that.

B. The forum is just more livable that way. Control over others isnt possible.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
haven't been very productive these days. I have sleeping problems now I think due to drinking too much caffeine at the wrong time or the medication I'm withdrawing from. I can't sleep on my own at night but can sleep in the daytime. I recently bought Melatonin to try to sleep but I'm not sure what to say about it yet really. I want to exercise today and tomorrow I want to cook but I don't know if I'm going to sleep long hours during the day. I hope not. I hope I accomplish what I want tomorrow. today my mom washed the dishes. I usually do the dishes all other times but she did it today. I don't like that. I took a shower today though so I'm happy about that. I went out with my sister today and talked to her on the phone and got organic soy milk from the market today.

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
haven't been very productive these days. I have sleeping problems now I think due to drinking too much caffeine at the wrong time or the medication I'm withdrawing from. I can't sleep on my own at night but can sleep in the daytime. I recently bought Melatonin to try to sleep but I'm not sure what to say about it yet really. I want to exercise today and tomorrow I want to cook but I don't know if I'm going to sleep long hours during the day. I hope not. I hope I accomplish what I want tomorrow. today my mom washed the dishes. I usually do the dishes all other times but she did it today. I don't like that. I took a shower today though so I'm happy about that. I went out with my sister today and talked to her on the phone and got organic soy milk from the market today.
Sorry to hear you havent been as productive as you want. I know that feels bad. Hopefully the melatonin works out for you.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PERSECUTED BY REPORTING, APPARENTLY has been this day.
LOOKING FORWARD }}}}}}}}}}}}
NOT BEHIND THOUGH !

Reactions: shortangel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I may have had a kidney stone this morning. Massive pain and sharp intermittent. Wow that was super painful. But I've been drinking a lot of milk to take my meds with. Like two cups a day or more.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I felt weak but managed to clean the kitchen and do an errand. Sometimes I have to pray to accomplish any chores. But Im enjoying having my husband here. We watched some good shows and movies.

I made him watch Redeeming Love because Im a big fan of Francine Rivers. It was so good!!! It was a tough watch emotionally but the scenery, beautiful symbolism, costuming, and romantic drama were all very good. And hubby even enjoyed it.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I may have had a kidney stone this morning. Massive pain and sharp intermittent. Wow that was super painful. But I've been drinking a lot of milk to take my meds with. Like two cups a day or more.
Just remember, "This, too, shall pass".

My granddaughter recently had one. I was going to give her one of these for Christmas, but my wife didn't think it was funny and talked me out of it. And it did finally pass.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember, "This, too, shall pass".

My granddaughter recently had one. I was going to give her one of these for Christmas, but my wife didn't think it was funny and talked me out of it. And it did finally pass.
Yeah, that would be funny. I'm not sure it was a kidney stone, just massive sharp pain. And it only lasted for about a 1/2 hour. Thankfully it went away.