How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's wonderful that your pain went away, went into town & went to the libiary yesturday got books on orgami & other craft books & movies, went to the thrift store but didn't find anything

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was my father-in-law's birthday. We celebrated at his place and went to the in-laws church. It was a moving service.

I got a call from my brother. Sometimes he likes to call on Sundays. We talked about a shared interest in learning the different cultures of the world.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am feeling really low in energy today. And I just woke up. Made burgers for breakfast with guacamole and mushrooms. But that wore me out.
That sounds like really tasty. I've been worn out and I really have no reason for it. But I finished my theory again so I'm on a high note today. Just going to relax and take a break today.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's great :) my day was good yesturday, went into town & bought some craft supplies, construction paper & cardstock, can't wait to make projects from them, going to do orgami if i can :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More low energy today. But the sun felt really good. Voice chatted with some nice brothers and sisters today on Discord. Hubby chimed in too.

We might not have any snow this year. It's been a mild winter here in NC.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I heard the voice say, go to the store and get your e-drinks. So I did and on my way back I was confronted by a bald eagle that swooped down right in front of me and tried to get some road kill and take it away. He didn't go for it and made a couple attempts but it was flattened onto the road pretty bad. Wow, scary, I actually picked up and ran for a bit.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling good today. Certain daily tasks got done that I haven't felt motivated to do. It feels really good. The Holy Spirit is moving amongst my brothers and sisters and nudging me to change. That feels really good!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched church online today. Was thinking about attending in person but had my personal medical problems hit me again so I just settled for online. Having a good spiritual day so far.

Got some ideas for my project to work out. And it's probably something I can do on Sundays, so maybe I'll work on it later.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I went out to a nice restaurant today. it's the second best restaurant I like. Then I went shopping with my mom and she got her shoes for a party she's going to. I had a nice day except when we were at the mall, I wanted a drink but we didn't see a possibly decent place until later and I already settled for second best. I guess God might be teaching me a lesson.