How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
today 2 ppl PM'd me, I was so happy. I felt less lonely.
I miss you on here too @devin553344!
How come you don't come here often anymore?
I guess you need a break and change sometimes..
I'm backing out of forum interaction as I've determined it to have a negative impact on my psychi. But just interacting with friends is OK. Cheers!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband took me out and I had a delicious burger. I couldn't eat it all but it was good. Any burger with those fried onions and A1 sauce = good.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day has been great today, did a little bit of housework, plan to watch some Christmas DVD's & carefuly selected Christmas movies that i taped on DVR

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so tired right now I just stared at the phone and couldn't talk for a while. Hubby was polite but I just couldn't think anymore. I drove him to Virginia for the work week and just got back.

It's no complaint though, God is more than good.

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you all for making this thread a great one.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dress arrived and I am so happy with it. My first ever cottagecore dress. I usually thrift everything but not this one.

What a great thing to come home to after so much driving!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband took me out and I had a delicious burger. I couldn't eat it all but it was good. Any burger with those fried onions and A1 sauce = good.
Hello Wynona, How are you all? Sounds like you all had a good meal, we had a great day, while my wife was out, I posted on three forum sites today Our Daily Bread message titled "Bending Low" and did a study on Matthew Twenty-Four and Twenty-Five titled "Signs To Watch"

Until my wife came home and we had dinner together.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not precious about Christmas so yesterday was relaxed and peaceful. I prefer Christmas eve to the day itself as it seems as if it is the peak of anticipation and then the 25th is a bit of an anticlimax.

Our plans for Christmas were changed. We had been invited to my daughter's but then Ray decided he would be more comfortable staying at home just on our own. Then our son was at a loose end so I asked him to come and had to buy extra veg and meat. I laid my Christmas table with a cloth I had embroidered and with candle rings I had made from felt which perfectly matched the cloth. Perhaps it will be the last time I lay a Christmas table.

We really enjoyed the day.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WalterandDebbie hello!! I visited my parents, brother, and his wife yesterday. The food was amazing. I think my favorite was the brisket in the crockpot. It was really good to see them.
Hello Wyona family, and friends, Glad to hear from you, and glad you all had a good time together with family, we enjoyed the holiday together at home but talked and chatted on video with family, having lasagne, green beans, and pecan pie.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm finding that I have zero desire to go back and forth with people on doctrine. I generally try to say something once and move on.

Even though forums have helped me question false views I have had, I had to go to the Scriptures privately and have the Holy Spirit reveal things to me in order for me to change my mind.

The Scripture says we shouldn't be quarrelsome and that we can "bite and devour one another".

There are so many things in the Word that aren't easy to accept. If people don't want to accept them when they're plainly shown, the forum setting won't usually lend itself to them changing their mind. My words don't have that power.

Less of the forum place arguing, more of the secret place.