How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My day was ok, having discussions here is nice and talking in PM's. I ate and drank nice things. I still have a bit more to do in the house. Yesterday I had a pretty nice day. I walked about outside on a trail with family. I got some exercise. I will be happy reducing my medication on Dec. 16, the one that causes me a lack of motivation that I don't think I need anymore at all since something natural helped me and it causes me a lot of weight gain and withdrawing the one on Dec. 31 which is the benzo, but that one will be close to new year.

I like your picture, just need a smile with it.♥️

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am in the truck and we've almost made it to the weekend. The only drawback to me going on the truck was truck stop food but we have a nice grocery store we stock up from.

When hubby woke up we watched anime. He starts his shift at night.

I feel really good. I get a lot of rest and no housework. It's been refreshing.

Reactions: shortangel

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like going for walks in the evenings around Christmas. I love the lights and the decorations. Except that larger-than-life inflatable Ralphie in the pink bunny pajamas from A Christmas Story. Bleccchhhhh!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been blessed by a lot of Eddie James music and I want to go see him in February when he comes to North Carolina!

Reactions: dev553344

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I e-mailed back a friend I know in real life who's very nice and compatible to me, it's just now she has lingering pain in her leg and can't be a real life friend but I like her nice e-mails. I also called my dad and he's doing great today apart from being very paralyzed, being pretty much half paralyzed and having the other hand being arthritic now but he can still manage to eat w/ the arthritis crooked hand and exercise w/ a walker and talk. I also washed all the dishes today. Yay! listening to Christmas music. Next week I will be going to see the lights with family and going to a Christmas holiday banquet party.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was alone today though so I rely on online friends I like and have decided that I don't think I'm going to go ice skating unless my mom comes with me. she can enjoy the cafe very nearby as well as I can enjoy it too. I have to see what they have there, if there's anything I like.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for this Mr E. I hope I will find friends in real life and also online for now who I like who are sincere and in the faith. My real life friend who can't be a friend in real life asked me if I would like to be a hospital person and at first, I was thinking, I don't like germs but then I thought it was a good opportunity because as a person with a form of social anxiety with eye contact, meaning I have problems with eye contact from social anxiety issue it would make me feel more comfortable around people with problems than if I was in a place where I thought people were happy all the time and never have ups and downs. So I might be able to work if she introduces me. :)

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for this Mr E. I hope I will find friends in real life and also online for now who I like who are sincere and in the faith. My real life friend who can't be a friend in real life asked me if I would like to be a hospital person and at first, I was thinking, I don't like germs but then I thought it was a good opportunity because as a person with a form of social anxiety with eye contact, meaning I have problems with eye contact from social anxiety issue it would make me feel more comfortable around people with problems than if I was in a place where I thought people were happy all the time and never have ups and downs. So I might be able to work if she introduces me. :)
The eyes are the windows to the soul...
eye contact.jpg

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All i know is its LORD PRAISING TIME in the building . SO up with the hands and let the dances of praise
and thanksgiving begin unto the glorious LORD who is our hope and our salvation .
You have Lord praising in your building? That's wonderful! Where do you live, in a condo? Or what kind of place will have Lord praising in their building? I would love that kind of gathering.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo