How will the end come....?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many love not know not GOD .

”My dear friends, many false prophets are in the world now. So don’t believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God.

This is how you can recognize God’s Spirit. One spirit says, “I believe that Jesus is the Messiah who came to earth and became a man.”

That Spirit is from God. Another spirit refuses to say this about Jesus.

That spirit is not from God. This is the spirit of the enemy of Christ. You have heard that the enemy of Christ is coming, and now he is already in the world.

My dear children, you belong to God, so you have already defeated these false prophets. That’s because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

And they belong to the world, so what they say is from the world too. And the world listens to what they say. But we are from God.

So the people who know God listen to us. But the people who are not from God don’t listen to us.

This is how we know the Spirit that is true and the spirit that is false. Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God.

Everyone who loves has become God’s child. And so everyone who loves knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

This is how God showed his love to us: He sent his only Son into the world to give us life through him. True love is God’s love for us, not our love for God. He sent his Son as the way to take away our sins.

That is how much God loved us, dear friends! So we also must love each other.

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us. If we love each other, God’s love has reached its goal—it is made perfect in us. We know that we live in God and God lives in us.

We know this because he gave us his Spirit. We have seen that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world, and this is what we tell people now.

Anyone who says, “I believe that Jesus is the Son of God,” is a person who lives in God, and God lives in that person.

So we know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love.

God is love.

Everyone who lives in love lives in God, and God lives in them. If God’s love is made perfect in us, we can be without fear on the day when God judges the world. We will be without fear, because in this world we are like Jesus.

Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love takes away fear. It is his punishment that makes a person fear. So his love is not made perfect in the one who has fear. We love because God first loved us.

If we say we love God but hate any of our brothers or sisters in his family, we are liars. If we don’t love someone we have seen, how can we love God?

We have never even seen him. God gave us this command: If we love God, we must also love each other as brothers and sisters.“
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬-‭21‬ ‭ERV‬‬

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a good thing to know God loves you all. God desires relationship with you. Jesus had paid for your sins, and God has raised him up from the dead, in order for you to have new life. God is right next to you. All you have to do is reach out.

He has no one favorite more than us all equally.

No matter disposition.

There will be one end, that will be our life.
There will be an end all right .
ALL who denied JESUS CHRIST wont like theirs
all who believed JESUS CHRIST will love theirs . and that is a total fact that cannot be disputed .
damanation awaits many and greater damnation awaits those WHO USED HIS NAME to sell a lie .
My advice , lets teach what JESUS said , what the apostels wrote , the things in the bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”My dear friends, many false prophets are in the world now. So don’t believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see if they are from God.

This is how you can recognize God’s Spirit. One spirit says, “I believe that Jesus is the Messiah who came to earth and became a man.”

That spirit is not from God. This is the spirit of the enemy of Christ. You have heard that the enemy of Christ is coming, and now he is already in the world.

My dear children, you belong to God, so you have already defeated these false prophets. That’s because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

And they belong to the world, so what they say is from the world too. And the world listens to what they say. But we are from God.

So the people who know God listen to us. But the people who are not from God don’t listen to us.

This is how we know the Spirit that is true and the spirit that is false. Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God.

Everyone who loves has become God’s child. And so everyone who loves knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

This is how God showed his love to us: He sent his only Son into the world to give us life through him. True love is God’s love for us, not our love for God. He sent his Son as the way to take away our sins.

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us. If we love each other, God’s love has reached its goal—it is made perfect in us. We know that we live in God and God lives in us.

We know this because he gave us his Spirit. We have seen that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world, and this is what we tell people now.

Anyone who says, “I believe that Jesus is the Son of God,” is a person who lives in God, and God lives in that person.

God is love.

Everyone who lives in love lives in God, and God lives in them. If God’s love is made perfect in us, we can be without fear on the day when God judges the world. We will be without fear, because in this world we are like Jesus.

Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love takes away fear. It is his punishment that makes a person fear. So his love is not made perfect in the one who has fear. We love because God first loved us.

If we say we love God but hate any of our brothers or sisters in his family, we are liars. If we don’t love someone we have seen, how can we love God?

We have never even seen him. God gave us this command: If we love God, we must also love each other as brothers and sisters.“
Thats my point mathew . this other spirit , NOT OF GOD but rather is the enemy , IS seling a lie
that says other religoins have no need to believe on HIM , to call HIM CHRIST , MESSIAH , etc .
THIS BE OF ANTI CHRIST , of the wicked one . its why i go after his false co exist bridge building all inclusive social gospel lie .
Let none who name the name of CHRIST support its darkness . rather expose it and point only to JESUS CHRIST .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats my point mathew . this other spirit , NOT OF GOD but rather is the enemy , IS seling a lie
that says other religoins have no need to believe on HIM , to call HIM CHRIST , MESSIAH , etc .
THIS BE OF ANTI CHRIST , of the wicked one . its why i go after his false co exist bridge building all inclusive social gospel lie .
Let none who name the name of CHRIST support its darkness . rather expose it and point only to JESUS CHRIST .
The thing you seem to not realize is that God loves people… even unbelievers. We are to love and care and give knowledge to others if possible about God by the spirit in order to increase their desire to have faith rather than unbelief. The gospel is simply about Yeshua, whom came down from earth, lived, died and was raised up again by the spirit of God. further ascending and his return. People can be given new life right then and there knowing God does care and does desire for them to reach out in prayer and trust and to bring forth fruits of the spirit which are of love.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the thing you seem to not realize is that God loves people… even unbelievers. We are to love and care and give knowledge to others if possible about God by the spirit in order to increase their desire to have faith rather than unbelief.
GOD does , but you dont . what do i mean by that . ANY love that negates the fact one must believe IN JESUS THE CHRIST
it aint love at all my friend .
We are to LOVE even our enemies . lying to them aint LOVING THEM now is it .
IF i saw a blind man walking to the edge of a cliff , but just cheered and hugged him and let him just go his way
THAT AINT LOVE my friend . PREACH the dire need to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST to all that has breath
and let not the blind stay on the path to perdition . cause that AINT LOVE at all .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD does , but you dont . what do i mean by that . ANY love that negates the fact one must believe IN JESUS THE CHRIST
Let’s go and see what the Paul says is love.

”Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily. Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is never happy when others do wrong, but it is always happy with the truth. Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭4‬-‭7‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Let’s see what Paul says relates to love, you can share Jesus with people but you also much care about them.

”Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily. Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is never happy when others do wrong, but it is always happy with the truth. Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits.“

IF i saw a blind man walking to the edge of a cliff , but just cheered and hugged him and let him just go his way
What does this have to do with loving someone? Making a scenario for what reason? People meet together at work, at events, at social gatherings, we are to love our neighbor as ourself. Which is to share knowledge and those who cherish understanding will prosper. We can’t save everyone cause we could never save ourselves. That is why God calls out to all people daily.
THAT AINT LOVE my friend . PREACH the dire need to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST to all that has breath
Yes, Jesus Jesus Jesus. There are many people out there who know about Jesus…
and let not the blind stay on the path to perdition . cause that AINT LOVE at all .
Love is defined as,

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t go off your emotions, or feelings.

”We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong in that freedom. Don’t go back into slavery again.

Listen! I, Paul, tell you that if you start following the law by being circumcised, then Christ cannot help you. Again, I warn everyone: If you allow yourselves to be circumcised, then you must follow the whole law.

If you try to be made right with God through the law, your life with Christ is finished—you have left God’s grace. I say this because our hope of being right with God comes through faith.

And the Spirit helps us feel sure as we wait for that hope. When someone belongs to Christ Jesus, it is not important if they are circumcised or not.

The important thing is faith—the kind of faith that works through love. You were doing so well. Who caused you to stop following the truth? It certainly wasn’t the one who chose you. Be careful! “Just a little yeast makes the whole batch of dough rise.” I trust in the Lord that you will not believe those different ideas.

Someone is trying to confuse you. Whoever it is will be punished.

My brothers and sisters, I don’t teach that a man must be circumcised. If I do teach circumcision, then why am I still being persecuted?

If I still taught circumcision, then my message about the cross would not be a problem. I wish those people who are bothering you would add castration to their circumcision.

My brothers and sisters, God chose you to be free.

But don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do what pleases your sinful selves. Instead, serve each other with love.

The whole law is made complete in this one command: “Love your neighbor the same as you love yourself.”

If you continue hurting each other and tearing each other apart, be careful, or you will completely destroy each other.

So I tell you, live the way the Spirit leads you. Then you will not do the evil things your sinful self wants.

The sinful self wants what is against the Spirit, and the Spirit wants what is against the sinful self.

They are always fighting against each other, so that you don’t do what you really want to do. But if you let the Spirit lead you, you are not under law.

The wrong things the sinful self does are clear: committing sexual sin, being morally bad, doing all kinds of shameful things, worshiping false gods, taking part in witchcraft, hating people, causing trouble, being jealous, angry or selfish, causing people to argue and divide into separate groups, being filled with envy, getting drunk, having wild parties, and doing other things like this. I warn you now as I warned you before: The people who do these things will not have a part in God’s kingdom.

But the fruit that the Spirit produces in a person’s life is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these kinds of things.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their sinful self. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do. We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit. We must not feel proud and boast about ourselves. We must not cause trouble for each other or be jealous of each other.“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭26‬ ‭ERV‬‬

3 Resurrections

Jan 20, 2024
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does everybody look at what the last days will be like.....?
It depends on which "last days" you are referring to, Hobie. The "last days" before Christ's second coming return were in Peter's days, when he wrote that "the end of all things is at hand" (1 Peter 4:7).

The "last days" in our future before the next resurrection event and a final judgment will be preceded by God's promise of the continual increase of Christ's government and of His peace regarding the progress of His kingdom in this world.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that folks should come to Christ, but part of the way people are drawn to Jesus is by demonstrating His love and mercy to others.
You are the Bunny Fu Fu of the forum. I don't see that you have any compassion for your fellow man at al.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus explained clearly to his chosen apostles when the end would come. It was within a generation, and you have Matthew, Mark, and Luke that covers what was going to be seen as time drew nearer for Jesus coming. Then you have revelation. Which Jesus is revealed information by God and sends a message to John through a messenger to write down the things concerning the quick return without delay, with judgement coming on Israel and the bride to be taken out of this once in a lifetime event.

Bad things still happening today don’t relate to their situation.
Sorry, buddy, but I can't see where judgment is coming to Israel - God has pronounced "peace" and "mercy" on the "Israel of God", right?

Reactions: Triumph1300

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are the Bunny Fu Fu of the forum. I don't see that you have any compassion for your fellow man at al.
He is actually telling the truth.,
Many here are loving people right into hell by hiding the truth.
The truth sometimes does not sound that nice.
Same in a lot of churches today.
A lot of preaching about "God Loves You Unconditionally".
Unsaved people don't hear a message about being the need to be born again and repentance.
They walk right out of the door without even hearing an altar call for salvation.
Sure they feel good. But they are lost because they hear no truth.
"Compassion is: telling them the truth. The truth shall set them free"
Sugar coating sets nobody free.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, buddy, but I can't see where judgment is coming to Israel - God has pronounced "peace" and "mercy" on the "Israel of God", right?
Not all of Israel is true Israel, true Israel is the heavenly established one.

”But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to a place where thousands of angels have gathered to celebrate.“
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭22‬ ‭ERV‬‬

The other material Israel was divorced in Ad70, with 1,000,000 Jews left dead and their whole world was obliterated by fire. They lost everything. Including their genealogy, priesthoods, temple, etc…

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is actually telling the truth.,
Many here are loving people right into hell by hiding the truth.
The truth sometimes does not sound that nice.
Same in a lot of churches today.
A lot of preaching about "God Loves You Unconditionally".
Unsaved people don't hear a message about being the need to be born again and repentance.
They walk right out of the door without even hearing an altar call for salvation.
Sure they feel good. But they are lost because they hear no truth.
"Compassion is: telling them the truth. The truth shall set them free"
Sugar coating sets nobody free.

A lot of the time churches are dry of the word being taught… for people to grow and mature. That’s true. Everyone who comes to church wants to be entertained by their emotions. There are some churches that are good and have a lot of teaching in the word but find it is a diamond in the rough.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God is love.

The thing is most would rather just follow and not test, and we see the results..

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all of Israel is true Israel, true Israel is the heavenly established one.

”But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to a place where thousands of angels have gathered to celebrate.“
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭22‬ ‭ERV‬‬

The other material Israel was divorced in Ad70, with 1,000,000 Jews left dead and their whole world was obliterated by fire. They lost everything. Including their genealogy, priesthoods, temple, etc…
It's my understanding that "Israel" aka "the church" will rise to meet Jesus in the air when He comes in glory. Since "judgment must begin at the house of the Lord" that points to a "pre-Advent Judgment" where the living and dead saints are judged prior to His glorious coming.

However, "judgment" in the sense of "God's retribution" is coming, but not for the "Israel of God" but for those who refused the invitation to join her.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of people are missing the connecting dots .......

Israel has four of the Red Heifers almost at age. Texas had sent five, one was disqualified. Now down to four.
Iran, and others are all aware of the progress. Send Hamas to start a war to disrupt the progress. The alter is being prepared. Once that cow is sacrificed ......Game on.

China is making it known they are seeking Taiwan .......everything is being gathered .....Why? Taiwan announced to the world that Wuhan had a virus problem that was out of control. Taiwan has a better spy network in China than China has in Taiwan. I was aware of a major virus problem before the WHO and China finally confessed.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It depends on which "last days" you are referring to, Hobie. The "last days" before Christ's second coming return were in Peter's days, when he wrote that "the end of all things is at hand" (1 Peter 4:7).

The "last days" in our future before the next resurrection event and a final judgment will be preceded by God's promise of the continual increase of Christ's government and of His peace regarding the progress of His kingdom in this world.
Well, what are the evil angels and unjust being reserved for, as we are way past 'Peter's days' as you say..
Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
2 Peter 2:9
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: