How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To a point, maybe.

Maybe?

God takes no joy in the destruction of the wicked (Ezekiel 18:23, Ezekiel 33:11) and He's certainly not out to destroy those they have submitted their lives unto Him who are walking in agreement with Him.

Destruction comes upon people because they reject the Lord. It's their fault, not God's.

Mercy rejoices against judgement (James 2:13), which is why the Lord tarries so long giving people time to repent

That's a Fact.

That's what the global cabal wants us to believe.

Nobody can prove the US is inept and is managing their military renounces badly.

Oh wait, the liberals have been in charge since 2020 so never mind.

They are working for the global cabal that wants the US to be a third world nation.

Putin never will.
Not ever.

Yep, and then someday he's going to make the fatal mistake of marching in Israel and the Lord will wipe them out.

That's be fun to watch on the evening news. I'll be sure and have my popcorn ready!

Of course by that time the US will be like Mexico with crime running rampant in the streets.

Worse than what it is now in the blue states while in the red states it'll be open season on criminals.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Nobody can prove the US is inept and is managing their military renounces badly.

The Global Cabal wants you to believe that if you give Arabs (Palestinians) another place such as Gaza, which Israel gave them, then these Muslims will stop teaching their Children that Jews are the "offspring of Apes and Pigs".

Dont believe it.

Probably tho, the next huge mass murder that will come to the USA, will be related to Terrorist cells which have crossed Biden's open Border in the last 3 yrs.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably tho, the next huge mass murder that will come to the USA, will be related to Terrorist cells which have crossed Biden's open Border in the last 3 yrs.

Yes, and self defense is NOT a sin, so a lot of Christians are ready to lock and load.

Lots of churches have armed men sitting in the pews ready to shoot to kill in case terrorists want to try attacking churches like we see in other parts of the world.

But, the woke churches are very soft targets so they'll probably get hit. The terrorists won't want to hit churches with good 'ol country boy since they'll all be packin and ready to distribute lead poisoning as needed.

I'd think any terrorist hits will most likely go down in blue states that kill babies and teach children to be gay and transgender. The Lord has a real problem with those that damage innocent children and pay back is due.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Global Cabal wants you to believe that if you give Arabs (Palestinians) another place such as Gaza, which Israel gave them, then these Muslims will stop teaching their Children that Jews are the "offspring of Apes and Pigs".

Dont believe it.

I agree you could be correct, very correct on that point !

Look at the Left they have been winding up the Blacks 24/7 for how many years now. But does the Democrats help the Blacks to better themselves ? Many Blacks are fine people but boy do the MSM and Democrats push all of the buttons to wind up such nonsense and work are hard as they can to whip up anything that they can and run with such like a total outright moron !

I know that the Arabs have not been treated well in the last 60 years, but hey ! they do no justice to themselves ever ! they are an absolute disgrace ! so how do you fix stupid trash people ? regardless !
But of the last 10 years or so in Australia. boy have the Political Party's given the Arabs here so much power, they have been welcomed to dominate in our political area has been so vast !

A Priest from NZ came here and was just pointing out truth's about Islam. and he got given the boot out of Australia directly. this Priest did nothing wrong at all, but the MSM was scathing of him, because we can not say a word against such a power as Islam openly ! correct or not !
But we have radical Islamic people here that can get away with braking our Laws easy, for they are backed up by very wealthy who get total backing in Law Courts with the best that money can buy ! so they can not be kicked out regardless !
The Evil of such Islamic people have taken over Governments, they have worked their way in over the years and Premiers and PM's have to do their bidding !
The Bikie Gangs in Australia are totally run by Islam from the top and they are smart as they come and cunning as a fox !
That the average Australian does not have a clue ! for the MSM does not expose such workings, sure the Media talk about such things but it's all BS ! so as to make fools think that they are tough of the Bikie's but that has nothing at all to do with the reality of the corruption ! but what the MSM does do, is get morons look one way, so as not to look at the real deal that is taking place in fact !

I have seen many Australians get up on their high horse and demand to me that the bikie's are shaking in their boots in fear of the cops ! They have been watching to much TV the morons ! and are on about what a 5 year old's issues revolve around period !

Crime is out of control ! Why ? because the Left has created it all and the far right is under control of such organisations within !
The Governments turn a blind eye to asking the Police, as to why are the Cops are leaving in droves in fact !
The MSM and the Governments clearly do not want the public to understand why the Cops are running for their lives out of the Service in fact. Because the Police have their hands tied when dealing with real crime, the police do a good job but it's the system that is rotten up top ! from total corruption demanded by the Governments ! So the Police think why bother and it's they who have to be so careful when dealing with total scumbags. The real criminals know the Laws so well and they are empowered not to mention so cunning and ruthless, that they will do anything.
They threaten Cops family's ! I would think such a threat should be mandatory 1 year in Jail on the spot directly ! first offense for such as that, or i would kill such a one on the spot maybe ? No one should say such a thing ever ! I have no regard for races slurs such means nothing at all to me. but threats to do harm to people who have done no harm to them, then see Red ! I can not stand people who are like that at all, Zero tolerance for such as them !

But we see Governments that are all wound up about racist slurs as a capital offence or as if it was the 1st Commandment ?
So we see some football player cry because someone says a slur ? and it's such a huge offence ! but a Cop gets their family threatened by some full on criminal mongrel and the Government and MSM could not give a rats arse ! That's the facts ! We are an idiot Nation full of fools !

Reactions: MA2444

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, and maybe not in some cases. Obviously.
God takes no joy in the destruction of the wicked (Ezekiel 18:23, Ezekiel 33:11) and He's certainly not out to destroy those they have submitted their lives unto Him who are walking in agreement with Him.
The judgment is for the wicked. He even takes us out before the wrath. The new believers after that are also spared somewhat from some things. Example, the stings of the locusts from hell.
Destruction comes upon people because they reject the Lord. It's their fault, not God's.
It is not God's fault they hate Him and are dangerous murderers. But when He sends wrath it does not depend on anything the wicked can do or their science etc.

Say what? Any fool could see that. Sending death dealing weapons to Israel and Ukraine that do bad things means it was managed badly.
Oh wait, the liberals have been in charge since 2020 so never mind.

They are working for the global cabal that wants the US to be a third world nation.
It doesn't matter what they want or think will happen
Yep, and then someday he's going to make the fatal mistake of marching in Israel and the Lord will wipe them out.
Since two thirds of Israel will die, it could happen that not all parties marching there totally fail.
That's be fun to watch on the evening news. I'll be sure and have my popcorn ready!
The time when God steps in and defends and protects and restores Israel is AFTER they accept Jesus in the very end. Until then they are on theiir own.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say what? Any fool could see that. Sending death dealing weapons to Israel and Ukraine that do bad things means it was managed badly.

Actually the US is coming under God's judgement for not supporting Israel enough so be careful with that one.

Those that bless Israel are blessed, those that curse Israel are cursed. (Genesis 12:3)

God made this promise to Abraham and the gifts and calling of God are without repentance (Romans 11:29)

It doesn't matter what they want or think will happen

So we should kick back and turn the nation over to the liberals and let them run it all since it doesn't matter what the liberals want to happen? I think not.

Since two thirds of Israel will die, it could happen that not all parties marching there totally fail.

Sure they will because God's going to whack them for attacking Israel.

The time when God steps in and defends and protects and restores Israel is AFTER they accept Jesus in the very end. Until then they are on theiir own.

And yet God has been protecting them since 1948. Weird!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually the US is coming under God's judgement for not supporting Israel enough so be careful with that one.
God, unlike the US does not support terrorists or genocide. The only time He will defend and protect and be with them, is after they accept Jesus in the end.
Those that bless Israel are blessed, those that curse Israel are cursed. (Genesis 12:3)
Those that bless believers of Israel and Israel after it gets saved will be blessed.
God made this promise to Abraham and the gifts and calling of God are without repentance (Romans 11:29)
They are also conditional. They were taken to Babylon, remember? They will inherit the land one day and that day will only be after all of what is left of Israel (after some 2/3 are purged out) get saved. That is the fulfillment of the promises. NOT supporting unbelievers who are mass murdering neighbors under the name Israel today.
So we should kick back and turn the nation over to the liberals and let them run it all since it doesn't matter what the liberals want to happen? I think not.
Biden supports Israel. Both parties in the US do. Nothing to do with 'liberal'
Sure they will because God's going to whack them for attacking Israel.
No. He only whacks enemies after Israel receives Jesus. Not before. Until then, guess who gets whacked mostly?
Delusional. He has allowed them to protect themselves for the time being.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, unlike the US does not support terrorists or genocide. The only time He will defend and protect and be with them, is after they accept Jesus in the end.

If it were not for the Lord, Israel would have been destroyed after 1948 and they are still here against all odds.

God has been known to protect people even back when they were living in sin, which was my case - I had guns pulled on me numerous times and each time the Lord prevented them from blowing my brains out.

God is actually merciful and provides time for repentance. It's too bad some don't know the Lord well enough to know this, or they think it only applies to them in their pride.

James 2:13
mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Those that bless believers of Israel and Israel after it gets saved will be blessed.

They are also conditional. They were taken to Babylon, remember? They will inherit the land one day and that day will only be after all of what is left of Israel (after some 2/3 are purged out) get saved. That is the fulfillment of the promises. NOT supporting unbelievers who are mass murdering neighbors under the name Israel today.

And yet, Israel has the God given RIGHT to defend their nation against the aggression of their mooslim countries around them that demand the destruction and murder of every Jew on earth.

You have obviously been drinking the liberal kool-aid and have allowed a hatred for the descendants of Abraham to take over your heart and mind. That's very unfortunate for you and will not end well.

Just like the Lord saved us in spite of our sin, He is also merciful to the Jews as well.

Romans 11:18-22
Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

James 2:13
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy

You are setting yourself up to be judged by God very harshly just as you judge the descendants of Abraham.

Biden supports Israel. Both parties in the US do. Nothing to do with 'liberal'

The Israel hating kool-aid you've been drinking has everything to do with being liberal.

No. He only whacks enemies after Israel receives Jesus. Not before. Until then, guess who gets whacked mostly?

If it were not for the Lord, Israel would have been destroyed after 1948 and they are still here against all odds.

Delusional. He has allowed them to protect themselves for the time being.

Delusional is hating the descendants of Abraham like all good liberal comrades do as they are all anti-semites who would never pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6)

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And yet, I don't believe you. Funny, that
Says who?
God has been known to protect people even back when they were living in sin, which was my case - I had guns pulled on me numerous times and each time the Lord prevented them from blowing my brains out.
I would agree that God will protect the Jewish people enough so that they will not be wiped out completely, despite their not being believers at the moment. He will allow the vast vast majority of them to be killed though, before they see the light.
God is actually merciful and provides time for repentance. It's too bad some don't know the Lord well enough to know this, or they think it only applies to them in their pride.
Mercy in that they have seven years set aside to get them to repent through trial and judgment and wrath. Not mercy in the sense that God endorses their wicked murders now.
Abraham was a believer. His believing children will be saved one day. That is the Israel referred to. Not the Pharisees, not modern secular Israel etc etc.
And yet, Israel has the God given RIGHT to defend their nation against the aggression of their mooslim countries around them that demand the destruction and murder of every Jew on earth.
They have ZERO right actually more than anyone else. The only time they will have a right to the land is after being saved and GOD restores them to the land. NOT now. No way.
You have obviously been drinking the liberal kool-aid and have allowed a hatred for the descendants of Abraham to take over your heart and mind. That's very unfortunate for you and will not end well.
False accusation. The only descendants of Abraham that will inherit that land are believers, period. Usurpers would be a better word until then.
Just like the Lord saved us in spite of our sin, He is also merciful to the Jews as well.
AFTER they accept Jesus in the end, and not a minute before.
You are setting yourself up to be judged by God very harshly just as you judge the descendants of Abraham.
You are! By supporting genocide and mass murder of children you are on the wrong side in supporting a secular rebellious unbelieving nation.
The Israel hating kool-aid you've been drinking has everything to do with being liberal.
God does not hate Israel and died to give them the first chance at being saved! His restoring the promised land to them, and protecting them in the end after they are saved is love not hate. Every father that loves His children corrects them. Misnaming the support of mass murder and wickedness to 'loving Israel' is blasphemy.
Delusional is hating the descendants of Abraham like all good liberal comrades do as they are all anti-semites who would never pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6)
Delusional is calling loving Jews and wanting them (like God does) to be saved one day and receive the promises 'hatred'! That is slander and blasphemy no less. Literally. Really.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Delusional is calling loving Jews and wanting them (like God does) to be saved one day and receive the promises 'hatred'! That is slander and blasphemy no less. Literally. Really.

You should quit doing that then.

And while you at it, quit supporting the destruction of Israel

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You should quit doing that then.

And while you at it, quit supporting the destruction of Israel
There can never be a destruction of Israel. God has a plan for them and a time set aside in the future. Do not support the destruction of women and children by unbelievers in the interim.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, unlike the US does not support terrorists or genocide.
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
1 Samuel 15:3

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
1 Samuel 15:3
Zero to do with an unbelieving nation today. Seriously? You may not attach promises and relationship to God to secular Israel today!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
100% to do with God being in favor of genicide.
Zero to do with Hitler killing people or other unbelieving nations or leaders. You sought to pretend God was with Israel. No. Not until they believe, in the end. God told HIS believing people to kill some demonic evil enemies long ago. He does not tell unbelieving Israel today to do ANYTHING except repent and believe in Jesus. Pretending he does is blasphemy.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would put a real damper on Christmas this year.
Christmas is just another day John, man's tradition that has no part in biblical instruction

Christmas is the pagan time of the winter solstice and rebirth of the sun, this pagan Roman celebration was brought into the church by Roman Catholicism during the time of emperor Constatine 321AD, Jesus wasn't born on Dec 25th its a lie

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There can never be a destruction of Israel. God has a plan for them and a time set aside in the future. Do not support the destruction of women and children by unbelievers in the interim.

You're obviously listening to the liberal news media that carries hamas propaganda, silly you.

Pretending he does is blasphemy.

And of course you have no scripture for that either as you conveniently ignore the promises the Lord has made concerning Israel as though the Lord does not keep His promises.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte