How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Given our Lord is Jewish, do you think it honors him with all the condemnation you write about his people?
His people are those that believe in Jesus. One day a leftover remaining population of Israel that survive will also be His people and believers. Only then will God give them the land. Right now they are just mass murdering neighbors there on their own.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfortunately the offenders are hiding behind the civilian population that has been instructed to move towards the Egyptian border
Then unfortunately Israel cannot kill or arrest the actual criminals. Admit it, rather than mass murdering children.
A Billion leaflets were dropped for 2 solid weeks warning this civilian population that bombing and war was coming, move away from harms way
Lying leaflets of terror basically.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then unfortunately Israel cannot kill or arrest the actual criminals. Admit it, rather than mass murdering children.

Quite hypocritical that liberals who support mass murdering children thru abortion would be upset about a few civilians being accidentally killed

Liberals are the ones that wants the world's population to be brought down to 500 million people so they are in favor of the mass murder of BILLIONS of people and they are virtue signalling over civilians being accidentally killed during defending Israel.

Telling them to get out is not a lie. Those that did not heed the warning made their own problems.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quite hypocritical that liberals who support mass murdering children thru abortion would be upset about a few civilians being accidentally killed
Not my problem. I do not support killing the little ones
Liberals are the ones that wants the world's population to be brought down to 500 million people so they are in favor of the mass murder of BILLIONS of people and they are virtue signalling over civilians being accidentally killed during defending Israel.
Not my problem either. I believe in and practice planned parenthood, that is, if a child comes, God planned it.
Telling them to get out is not a lie. Those that did not heed the warning made their own problems.
Get out means shuffle around the open prison where there are no real safe zones, even hospitals or food aid line ups etc

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if one side kills people you hate that. When another side kills exponentially more people of a different race, that is cool with you
Yes, I've answered your Jihadi propaganda question many times. Hamas has the power to put an end to Palestinian deaths today. All they have to do is unconditinally surrender.

The idea that Islamic Jihadi's start a war, then claim to be the victim is not fooling anyone who is paying attention.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I've answered your Jihadi propaganda question many times. Hamas has the power to put an end to Palestinian deaths today. All they have to do is unconditinally surrender.
Or what, children will continue to be killed by Israel? If some mass shooter in a school in the US does not surrender, what, you kill the rest of the school until they do?
The idea that Islamic Jihadi's start a war, then claim to be the victim is not fooling anyone who is paying attention.
Children did not start a war. Calling victims terrorists or etc is no excuse for genocide

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not my problem. I do not support killing the little ones

But you vote for liberal politicians that are all about supporting abortion which is the murder of babies,.

Not my problem either. I believe in and practice planned parenthood, that is, if a child comes, God planned it.

So it's OK for women to have their babies murdered. We know how you liberals think.

Get out means shuffle around the open prison where there are no real safe zones, even hospitals or food aid line ups etc

The smart ones left and went to another country so they are living under the rule of hamas who are terrorist

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or what, children will continue to be killed by Israel? If some mass shooter in a school in the US does not surrender, what, you kill the rest of the school until they do?

Children did not start a war. Calling victims terrorists or etc is no excuse for genocide
War is hell. Hamas should not have unleashed death and destruction to their own people.

Certainly, Israel has less obligation for the safety of Islamic children than Hamas. As soon as Hamas undonditionally surrenders, the children will be safe. Hamas has the power to do right by their people today.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But you vote for liberal politicians that are all about supporting abortion which is the murder of babies,.
Say what? Don't tell me who I vote for
So it's OK for women to have their babies murdered. We know how you liberals think.
No, that is murder. Do not confuse God's love with being liberal.

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute. prov 31:8

The smart ones left and went to another country so they are living under the rule of hamas who are terrorist
So all that are now being mass murdered and starved are 'dumb'??

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
War is hell. Hamas should not have unleashed death and destruction to their own people.
Great. And children should not be mass murdered.
Certainly, Israel has less obligation for the safety of Islamic children than Hamas.
Say what? They have total obligation for all they kill
As soon as Hamas undonditionally surrenders, the children will be safe. Hamas has the power to do right by their people today.
In other words never.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True leaflets that gave adequate warning to civilians on what's taking place now

Just as the US did in Japan before dropping the two nuclear bombs, were they also leaflets of terror?

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect you?​

I'd be dead. I live in a large city that has a nuclear power plant and an air force base nearby. Got the target painted on my back...

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
True leaflets that gave adequate warning to civilians on what's taking place now

Just as the US did in Japan before dropping the two nuclear bombs, were they also leaflets of terror?
I do not believe that. Warning people to flee and having convoys of fleeing people killed, or aid line ups attacked or places that they fled to attacked later etc etc are all a sick joke. As for the US, do not look for other people's mother's skirts to hide under.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say what? They have total obligation for all they kill
I’ll say it again. Hamas has total obligation for all their people who could have been saved if only Hamas unconditionally surrendered.

You’ve abdicated any moral authority when Hamas started this war Oct 7. Starting a war, then claim victim status. Only an Islamic propaganda Jihadi could think that makes sense …. My people are being murdered in mass but I won’t do the one thing that will stop it. I value retaining power over the lives of my people. I am morally superior.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’ll say it again. Hamas has total obligation for all their people who could have been saved if only Hamas unconditionally surrendered.
Say it all you want, the fact remains that mass murderers bear responsibility for those they slay. Blaming it on others is lame and dishonest
You’ve abdicated any moral authority when Hamas started this war Oct 7. Starting a war, then claim victim status.
No victory over there that I see for anyone? Try to focus.
Only an Islamic propaganda Jihadi could think that makes sense …. My people are being murdered in mass but I won’t do the one thing that will stop it. I value retaining power over the lives of my people. I am morally superior.
Inventing slogans for people that you are mass murdering as some supposed excuse for destroying children is insanity

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Warning people to flee and having convoys of fleeing people killed, or aid line ups attacked or places that they fled to attacked later etc etc are all a sick joke.
The sick joke is that a recent poll shows 80% of the so-called innocent people in Gaza still support Hamas. So, the killing continues. Simple.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The sick joke is that a recent poll shows 80% of the so-called innocent people in Gaza still support Hamas. So, the killing continues. Simple.
The issue is not how someone fares in a poll. The issue is mass murdering women and children, regardless.