How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christmas is just another day John, man's tradition that has no part in biblical instruction

Christmas is the pagan time of the winter solstice and rebirth of the sun, this pagan Roman celebration was brought into the church by Roman Catholicism during the time of emperor Constatine 321AD, Jesus wasn't born on Dec 25th its a lie
And it may be that way in your house....
But as for me and my house we celebrate Christmas (Christ's Birth) by giving away presents and gifts and having parties and lots of goodies.

To each their own.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But as for me and my house we celebrate Christmas (Christ's Birth) by giving away presents and gifts and having parties and lots of goodies.

In Matthew 25:40, Jesus said whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me

If truly honoring the Lord, all gifts would be going to those in the community that are less fortunate and not to each other.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're obviously listening to the liberal news media that carries hamas propaganda, silly you.
Muslims are not aware of bible prophesy about how God will restore Israel after they are saved. You should be

And of course you have no scripture for that either as you conveniently ignore the promises the Lord has made concerning Israel as though the Lord does not keep His promises.
There is no scripture for God restoring Israel before they get saved. That means all promises regarding that time agree with me.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In Matthew 25:40, Jesus said whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me

If truly honoring the Lord, all gifts would be going to those in the community that are less fortunate and not to each other.
Actually a man is to take care of his household and children. The believers also should first take care of believers. We are not like Judas who whined about a present to Jesus.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect me?

It would probably end my earthly travails, allowing me to be a glorious participant in our omniscient God's plan.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The poor get more than enough around me....so do the poor and missionaries in other countries and domestically.

Being a giver is not the amount of money you have...it's an attitude. You either have it or not. I like giving and holidays allow me license to do more. Too much money for the poor only ensures they will remain that way.

You do as you like and I'll continue on in mine.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The poor get more than enough around me....so do the poor and missionaries in other countries and domestically.

oh my, I was not aware that the poor all around the world have all been taken care of.

Sounds like yo household is a little on the selfish side, but whatever. You do you!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That’s your answer to my question of Jesus being a Jew?

100%, I agree with the assault on Gaza! Nice change is subject - again.
OK so you support the terrorism, genocide and mass murder of women and children. If I read you correctly, it is because you think Israel has some sort of right from the god they don't believe in. Correct?
Now about Jesus, yes of course He was born Jewish. A believing Jew.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK so you support the terrorism, genocide and mass murder of women and children.

That's what the liberals falsely claim because they support hamas and hate Israel.

You're just being racist and an antisemite because all liberals and Nazis are as they all hate Jews.

Hopefully your employer will see you being racist and fire you from your job!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's what the liberals falsely claim because they support hamas and hate Israel.
So murdering tens of thousands of children is some false claim you say. Absurd, because the numbers are not a secret. To paint that mass murder as something that means we hate Israel and love terrorists from Hamas is a lie.
You're just being racist and an antisemite because all liberals and Nazis are as they all hate Jews.
More lying shrill attempted justification of genocide and terrorism and vilification of anyone that opposes such hellish horror.
Hopefully your employer will see you being racist and fire you from your job!
Your ill wishes mean nothing. There will be a reckoning by God for all those who offend and mass murder children.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So murdering tens of thousands of children is some false claim you say. Absurd, because the numbers are not a secret. To paint that mass murder as something that means we hate Israel and love terrorists from Hamas is a lie.

There you go, drinking the hamas propaganda again. You liberals believe everything to hear these days. Sad.

More lying shrill attempted justification of genocide and terrorism and vilification of anyone that opposes such hellish horror.

You seem to be in touch with your inner Nazi this evening!

Your ill wishes mean nothing. There will be a reckoning by God for all those who offend and mass murder children.

There's going to be LOF for those that are deceived in to hating the Jews too, just ask your good buddy Hitler how that worked out.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There you go, drinking the hamas propaganda again. You liberals believe everything to hear these days. Sad.
The fact that Gaza is destroyed and tens of thousands of children and women were killed by Israel as well as hospitals, schools, ambulances, and aid operations attacked is no one's propaganda. There is no excuse possible. It is evil. Diabolically wicked. You seek to justify the wicked.
You seem to be in touch with your inner Nazi this evening!
Those who dislike the nazi like systematic extermination of a race by Israel, or a large part of it, you call 'nazi' What do you call the love of God and human dignity, Stalinism?
There's going to be LOF for those that are deceived in to hating the Jews too, just ask your good buddy Hitler how that worked out.
Trying to deflect from the mass murder of children you support in your heart won't work any more. It is like sounding brass and transparent.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK so you support the terrorism, genocide and mass murder of women and children.
No, I just support the terrorist, genocide and mass murder of Islamic terrorists and mass murderers obsessed with genocide of civilization, generally, and the Jewish State of Israel, specifically. :cool:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. So kill the offenders do not terrorize and mass murder a population.
Unfortunately the offenders are hiding behind the civilian population that has been instructed to move towards the Egyptian border

A Billion leaflets were dropped for 2 solid weeks warning this civilian population that bombing and war was coming, move away from harms way

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I just support the terrorist, genocide and mass murder of Islamic terrorists and mass murderers obsessed with genocide of civilization, generally, and the Jewish State of Israel, specifically. :cool:
So if one side kills people you hate that. When another side kills exponentially more people of a different race, that is cool with you. OK. You also say God is with the terrorist side that kills the most children. We read you.