How would a nuclear war between Russia and the US affect you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I was referring to the hypothetical question, "is it anyone's fault or is it God's plan." God's plan does not mitigate our culpability for sin.

Consider how God hardened Pharaoh's heart so he wouldn't not let Israel go. Yet Egypt suffered for the hardness of Pharaoh's heart.
They suffered because Pharaoh was not allowed to let them go.

The plagues God brought upon the Egyptian pagans directly challenged the providence of their pagan gods.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of fear mongers are running their mouths but I will give some things to consider….

1. Nuclear weapon technology is between 60 to 80 year old. We have better weapons now so it does not have to come down to Nuclear.

2. In a nuclear war between US and Russia or China there are no winners. Global devastation. They all know that….Submarines with enough Hydrogen bomb missiles to completely take out Russia and or China….no defense against these missiles they do not know where they are being launched from and they go out in outer space and come back in at a speed that looks like a laser beam.

3. In a nuclear war that involved global destruction the US would be more prepared to defend itself against an invasion because unlike Russia or China the populous has more guns than the military. In a nuclear war that involved global destruction the US would be more prepared to recover from it. As it is in Russia and China they are on the edge of social break down as it is, in a nuclear war scenario they would have their hands full with their own people. So it would take very little in these countries to put them in a total starvation scenario.

So a nuclear war although possible it is unlikely. Unless they decide to destroy their own country.
Sounds like MSM propaganda to me

Russia has the largest and most sophisticated nuclear arsenal in the world, your suggestive idea that the US is greater is far fetched

Yes Russia has submarines around the world, and they are ready for nuclear delivery also

Conclusion: Don't poke a big red bear "Russia" into a corner, he possibly will bite

Tactical nukes first, then the big red button, you think Putin is bluffing, I dont!

When Obama and Nuland installed the hostile puppet government in Ukraine its been heading down hill with Russia ever since

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any effect on me would depend on whether China take over Australia and New Zealand first.
Your in the southern hemisphere safe zone, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Bangaladesh, South Argentina, South Chile, best places to be if a nuclear war breaks out

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it my war to begin with? America done tired two bombs out on Japan, for Pearl Harbor, wasn’t it? You see how that ended up, it seems they did rebuild afterwards?
Preterists are going to be TERRIFIED by the future!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preterists are going to be TERRIFIED by the future!
I agree Jack, the reformed theology preterist don't believe in a future human man as the antichrist that the world will worship, the (Two Witnesses) and literal plagues are fairy tales in their book toooo

Yes their going to get a big reality check when the future man of sin is revealed and the great tribulation starts

Reactions: Scott Downey

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your in the southern hemisphere safe zone, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Bangaladesh, South Argentina, South Chile, best places to be if a nuclear war breaks out
Melbourne in size is only exceeded in the US by 2 cities. New York and Los Angeles. Australia will be a target by default as an ally to the US. But a nuclear war will not happen if God does not allow it. And if He does allow it, either way, the southern hemisphere will not be exempt from the trials and horrors about to come upon the earth in the final crisis. And should I and my family survive, or not, either way I am the Lord's.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Russia has the largest and most sophisticated nuclear arsenal in the world, your suggestive idea that the US is greater is far fetched

Yes Russia has submarines around the world, and they are ready for nuclear delivery also

Conclusion: Don't poke a big red bear "Russia" into a corner, he possibly will bite

Tactical nukes first, then the big red button, you think Putin is bluffing, I dont!

When Obama and Nuland installed the hostile puppet government in Ukraine its been heading down hill with Russia ever since

Russia does not have the most sophisticated anything.
But there are a lot of nukes.
In a big nuclear war your enemy is going to nuke you and you are going to feel the affects of nuking them.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

All this about a s hole country on the Russian Border, it's totally insanity !

One would think that Ukraine loves the USA !
But the fact is that people in Ukraine hate the USA and are totally number one hated in fact, they do not hate Russians ! bar the Nazis ?
The ones who hate Russia are the fat cats who have encorraged a creation of the stupid Nazi ! that's who are pushing for this stupid War in fact !
Where was the issue regarding Russians and Ukraine people truly non ! it was all a creation of the fat cats dictating games.

The Ukraine Russian War would of never got off the ground if East parts Ukraine were allowed to Vote in fact ! But who stopped that right to a Vote ? Pure Evil people worked to stop the people from their rights to Vote in fact ! and it was this people who have slot everything and the West could not give a rats about them at all in fact !

All Wars come down to Money, if their was not big money to be made out of such then no War will happen in fact !
The Fat Cats are after the Oil and Gas in fact period ! and to stop Russia from supplying cheap oil and Gas in fact to the world !

It's Joe Biden who has pushed the price of fuel up, that was his intent in fact !

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All this about a s hole country on the Russian Border, it's totally insanity !

One would think that Ukraine loves the USA !
But the fact is that people in Ukraine hate the USA and are totally number one hated in fact, they do not hate Russians ! bar the Nazis ?
The ones who hate Russia are the fat cats who have encorraged a creation of the stupid Nazi ! that's who are pushing for this stupid War in fact !
Where was the issue regarding Russians and Ukraine people truly non ! it was all a creation of the fat cats dictating games.

The Ukraine Russian War would of never got off the ground if East parts Ukraine were allowed to Vote in fact ! But who stopped that right to a Vote ? Pure Evil people worked to stop the people from their rights to Vote in fact ! and it was this people who have slot everything and the West could not give a rats about them at all in fact !

All Wars come down to Money, if their was not big money to be made out of such then no War will happen in fact !
The Fat Cats are after the Oil and Gas in fact period ! and to stop Russia from supplying cheap oil and Gas in fact to the world !

It's Joe Biden who has pushed the price of fuel up, that was his intent in fact !
Correct, the rich Ukranian oligarch Kolomoisky funded and created the Nazi Azov Batallion in personal security, this same Batallion led the Feb 2014 Maidan overthrow of Ukraines government, he also promoted Zelensky on his TV sitcom for the presidential election in 2019

Barrack Obama and his Secretary of State Victoria Nuland installed the replacement government in Feb 2014 that was hostile towards Russia, Crimea was then annexed by Russia and its been war ever since

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One fired nuke could bring the World Gov!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One fired nuke could bring the World Gov!

Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
I agree, the future evil human man (The Man Of Sin-The Beast) will have allegiance of the entire unsaved world, hard to believe but God's words are true

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, the future evil human man (The Man Of Sin-The Beast) will have allegiance of the entire unsaved world, hard to believe but God's words are true
Just look at how incredibly fast and drastically this world changed with Covid!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, The Worlds Leftist Liberals Gained Much Control And They Don't Want To Let It Go

To Think Of What Is Being Tried, One Person Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows Tried To Disallow A Free And Fair Election By Removing Donald J. Trump Off The Ballott, Hard To Believe

Gender Equity, Take Childre From Their Parents If They Won't Allow For A Sex Transition And Change?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, The Worlds Leftist Liberals Gained Much Control And They Don't Want To Let It Go

To Think Of What Is Being Tried, One Person Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows Tried To Disallow A Free And Fail Election By Removing Donald J. Trump Off The Ballott, Hard To Believe

Gender Equity, Take Childre From Their Parents If They Won't Allow For A Sex Transition And Change?
If they destroy Trump, who is safe in the US?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To Think Of What Is Being Tried, One Person Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows Tried To Disallow A Free And Fail Election By Removing Donald J. Trump Off The Ballott, Hard To Believe