Howdy from Philly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

doulosChristou

Nov 21, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone. I'm from Philadelphia. I'm a theology student in seminary, just looking for more places to interact and have discussion with fellow Christians. I actually run my own forum, but things are pretty quiet there. I don't much have the time to really be running it anymore anyway. So here I am! I look forward to meeting some new folks and hopefully engaging in many interesting and fruitful discussions.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome - like the name choice and it *possibly* suggests the seminary that you attend, but I might be wrong in that because I don't know if there are multiple seminaries in Philly. ;)

I think having enough time and running a forum are exact opposites, ftr. :D

We're glad to have you, and perhaps it becomes easier to just post rather than attend to all of that other stuff! I look forward to seeing you around and I hope to learn from your seminary background as well.

doulosChristou

Nov 21, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Hammer, thanks for the welcome. There are a few seminaries here that I know of, but I attend Westminster Theological. I think it's certainly the most well known here, so I assume that would have been your guess. ;) Unfortunately I'm in the middle of crunch time right before exams, so I will only have the opportunity to poke my head in once in a while over the next couple of weeks. But I look forward to interacting more over the holidays.

By the way, I was looking at the blog in your signature. I'm originally from North Carolina, but most of my family is in Georgia and South Carolina (Columbia, Lexington, Lancaster). We all love football too. ;) I believe they're mostly Georgia fans, but I do have some relatives who follow USC. Personally I typically just pull for whoever's playing against Alabama or LSU, haha. I graduated from Appalachian State, so I pay more attention to the Southern conference (FCS division)