Humour.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously!....does anyone here knows what it means?

360_F_96570607_UMxlPiHwRCv6cURoNSGLa6GSAPZRRJhm.jpg

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear, when my silly humour rears up from within me, I must be very careful , I tend to see some serious posts as funny, I mean no harm....xxx

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh come now, if it weren't for chronically negative people the flying monkeys would never get any exercise!

:coff:Laughingoutloud:

The flying monkeys get no exercise, but we do by having to carrying the monkeys around all day on our backs.

There are so many monkey members of this forum who can be discerned by the way they fly off their perch at others that it is becoming vey disconcerting to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flying monkeys get no exercise, but we do by having to carrying the monkeys around all day on our backs.

There are so many monkey members of this forum who can be discerned by the way they fly off their perch at others that it is becoming vey disconcerting to say the least.
Could be worse.
Consider the pooper scooper brigade.:hmhehm

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But my arms are not that long that I could man the poopie scoopies near where you are from where I am. :Thumbsup: :Broadly:
Now you know your flying monkeys are hiring poopie scoopie poopie scooper people's.

Where's your gumption? Think of the monkeys. Go forth young man! And scoopie.

Don't ask what your flying monkey's can do for you. Ask what poopie you can scoopie for your own flying monkeys!
:joyful:joy::joyful:

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Now you know your flying monkeys are hiring poopie scoopie poopie scooper people's.

Where's your gumption? Think of the monkeys. Go forth young man! And scoopie.

Don't ask what your flying monkey's can do for you. Ask what poopie you can scoopie for your own flying monkeys!
:joyful:joy::joyful:
1716792393072.gif