How’s Your Humour?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have humour?

What sort of humour do you have?

I have childlike humour, all of a sudden out of nowhere, I see some things as being funny.

I was told today I sound like a Parrot, because I post we must be Born Again of imperishable seed ...that is Gods truth.

Yet, I got called a “ Parrot” for speaking Gods word , well, I don’t mind being called a Parrot for the word of Truth to be told...

How about you @Mr E ...how’s your humour doing?.....hehehe.

This is a fun thread, so please don’t spoil it with any criticism....heheheh.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have humour?

What sort of humour do you have?

I have childlike humour, all of a sudden out of nowhere, I see some things as being funny.

I was told today I sound like a Parrot, because I post we must be Born Again of imperishable seed ...that is Gods truth.

Yet, I got called a “ Parrot” for speaking Gods word , well, I don’t mind being called a Parrot for the word of Truth to be told...

How about you @Mr E ...how’s your humour doing?.....hehehe.

This is a fun thread, so please don’t spoil it with any criticism....heheheh.
Stand fast always on what you hear from Him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Memories … ah so great in the days of earning 6 cents for raking the yard, and off to the store with a friend to buy a popsicle with two sticks….how cool. Then seeing another friend walking their dog…sharing a lick with the other friend, their dog….nobody had the indoctrinated fear of sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice and Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Modern day comedians do not make me laugh. But some of the old sit coms such as Dad's Army, The Good Life, Fools and Horses and Vicar of Dibley make me laugh not matter how many times I've seen them. Even the 'Four Candles' two Ronnies sketch knowing what's coming still makes me laugh out loud.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a very sick sense of humor. It matches my brain and some of my body perfectly. The humor has to be complex or I don't see it as funny. So for the most part I spend all my efforts trying to suppress my humor online so people don't get offended: :watching and waiting:

Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-4.14.07-PM.png

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Modern day comedians do not make me laugh. But some of the old sit coms such as Dad'a Army, The Good Life, Fools and Horses and Vicar of Dibley make me laugh not matter how many times I've seen them. Even the 'Four Candles' two Ronnies sketch knowing what's coming still makes me laugh out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
have you ever wondered after placing your pizza order in the store and are told that your pizza will be around ten to fifteen minutes, how the store workers are going to do just that, wrap your pizza around ten to fifteen minutes before they give it to you?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Modern day comedians do not make me laugh. But some of the old sit coms such as Dad's Army, The Good Life, Fools and Horses and Vicar of Dibley make me laugh not matter how many times I've seen them. Even the 'Four Candles' two Ronnies sketch knowing what's coming still makes me laugh out loud.
Dad's Army, now that does bring back some history and memories. Step Toe and Son is another of the 60s...And a later one, the Fawlty Towers episodes is another I used to watch...

1706486336247.png

British humor is generally different that the North American variety. In N.A. they try to make humor too pre-planned and sophisticated to the point it sometimes loses its spontaneity, and then the spark that makes your stomach ache and sometimes uncontrollable laugher that ensues.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I must say vulgarity does NOT make me laugh, it repulses me.

Does anyone think Mr Bean was funny?..

I never found him funny.

Nor that Ricky Gervais.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Pearl

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those cats real, they look amazing!!
Yes, the cats are real. But for dangerous or complex movements, Aaron has a stuffed "body double" so the cats are not harmed.

He hasn't made any new videos for awhile. I wonder if Prince Michael, the grey cat, got too old or even passed on.

This one is funny...based on the movie Mouse Hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice