Hurricane Ida

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lot of people without power.
Sometimes the aftermath is harder than the storm itself.
Still praying.
Hugs

Reactions: dev553344

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering how @jessiblue is doing?
Hey there, Devin. Thanks to all the prayers, the good Lord above protected us from the storm. He blessed us with some nice rain and a little bit of wind, but nothing to worry about.

How are you? Is the vertigo going away? Are you feeling a little bit better? I hope so.

Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey there, Devin. Thanks to all the prayers, the good Lord above protected us from the storm. He blessed us with some nice rain and a little bit of wind, but nothing to worry about.

How are you? Is the vertigo going away? Are you feeling a little bit better? I hope so.
Great to hear, yeah I've been watching and it looks like God really stopped the hurricane before it headed inland too much. I'm glad you weren't affected too much.

Yeah I'm heading off to help my Father with his yard in a little bit. I see my doctor on Wednesday so I'm OK. But today is not too bad so far. I have to stay off ladders and that's about it I think.

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great to hear, yeah I've been watching and it looks like God really stopped the hurricane before it headed inland too much. I'm glad you weren't affected too much.

Yeah I'm heading off to help my Father with his yard in a little bit. I see my doctor on Wednesday so I'm OK. But today is not too bad so far. I have to stay off ladders and that's about it I think.
Praise the Lord!

Reactions: dev553344