I am bored

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, no phone yet !!!!!
And most of the time the phone that is supposed to be for me is gone.
I have no idea what to do?
Maybe just keep writing letters..... and the computer for my ,,,, son and daughter
who live in other States..........
I have a phone from Consumer Cellular that's an older model flip phone since I use it only when I away from home. It costs under $30 a month. One is $20. There are a wide variety of phones to choose from and different plans too depending on how much you want to talk.

Consumer Cellular - The Best No Contract Cellphones and Cellphone Plans

Reactions: Stan B

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Pat ,,,,
I am good today, Tuesday ...
And am going to go grocery shopping , with my daughter in law, and we buy for the week,,, and for 11 of us.
It sure does not take long to fill the grocery cart up.. and we of course always run out of things during the week !

Reactions: amadeus and Stan B

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank You Pat ,,,,
I am good today, Tuesday ...
And am going to go grocery shopping , with my daughter in law, and we buy for the week,,, and for 11 of us.
It sure does not take long to fill the grocery cart up.. and we of course always run out of things during the week !
I'm glad you're feeling better Marlene. I hated grocery shopping and now do it online and have it delivered.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Pat, When I was living with my husband in the late years, I was going to do that.
Just the 2 of us, I thought I need the exercise even grocery shopping, and now I need it more,,,
since I no longer do any thing....
I keep telling her I will take a cart also, and she says we do not need it. hahahaha.
things are just about falling out of the cart when we get to the register........
But every week she says no we do not need it..... hehehehehe...
Can you imagine what 8 children can eat in a day ? :) and the 3 older ones are not that way any more,
but the rest of them can sure make up for that !!!!!!!!! HA HA....

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, Pat, When I was living with my husband in the late years, I was going to do that.
Just the 2 of us, I thought I need the exercise even grocery shopping, and now I need it more,,,
since I no longer do any thing....
I keep telling her I will take a cart also, and she says we do not need it. hahahaha.
things are just about falling out of the cart when we get to the register........
But every week she says no we do not need it..... hehehehehe...
Can you imagine what 8 children can eat in a day ? :) and the 3 older ones are not that way any more,
but the rest of them can sure make up for that !!!!!!!!! HA HA....
I can't imagine what groceries for eleven people would look like. A mini mountain.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite a lot .......but the funny part is,,,, when we go to the van to put it away, I just get in and
have a long wait, in comparison to when I did shopping......... how much there is in the back of the
van....... and we have a larger van, and no one can sit back there...... so it is only one extra child most
of the time that will go. I sure am amazed at a lot of different things.....
Specially, how much food my daughter in law has to fix........ wow ,,, amazing !!! like feeding a army.
and the boys can eat each one like for 2 people......... I am used to it now ,,, but at first I was shocked,

Reactions: amadeus and Stan B

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well....... today I feel sick ?

I do not know why, I am hoping its the start of my getting ready to go home !!!!!!!

But , I have a lot of food problems, dairy and vegetables of some, and fried foods.

and am living with my son and his wife and there 8 children........... so the easy way for cooking for
her is frying and I think this is starting to bother me and make me feel ill.

In case it is, and I feel worse, I hope you are all doing well, and I will miss you are all so kind.

I will post if I feel up to it tomorrow......... :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do not know why, I am hoping its the start of my getting ready to go home !!!!!!!

But , I have a lot of food problems, dairy and vegetables of some, and fried foods.

and am living with my son and his wife and there 8 children........... so the easy way for cooking for

In case it is, and I feel worse, I hope you are all doing well, and I will miss you are all so kind.

Hi, Grams, I pray that your digestive issues will resolve soon! Keep us posted on how you're doing. :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Oh that's sad news. I hope you will be feeling well again very soon. Please tell your daughter in law to cook different food for you if you are unable to cope with what she gives you. xx

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pearl, she knows this, ,,, but with such a big family to cook for I will take what she fixes for me.
It's 11 of us........ Just have to take more pills I guess. She has enough to do as is ........!

I feel better today. it did not last long ........ heaaaaaaa....

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pearl, she knows this, ,,, but with such a big family to cook for I will take what she fixes for me.
It's 11 of us........ Just have to take more pills I guess. She has enough to do as is ........!

So glad you're feeling better.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I am home on the computer a lot........ boring

I live with a large family and they are busy doing things

And cant baby sit me......

So I am wonder if any one has or knows about any place on the

computer that there are different kinds of games for me to be

able to play every day ??????

I have been playing checkers a lot , but that only last a while.

It seems like most games and things are for more then one person .

Thanks for any help ! ::smile::
"playok" has lots of live card games, many i never even heard of...but you might find a garden more fulfilling? Growing stuff from a seed is a hoot imo :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Im glad you are feeling a bit better Marlene.
Don't hope that you get sick which leads to death...pray they God just takes you as you sleep...that is a far far better way, than withering away by inches ...sick.

I'd like to go in my sleep.

Of Abraham it says " He drew his legs up in his bed and gave up the ghost"
That is the christian way :)
But so many of my friends are now 'dying by inches' I think that is the devils way!! LOL

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Helen, I am better,,, was hoping it was my time...

I want to go home.......... But the way I am feeling like in my 50's........

I sure want to go be with my husband....... He was the best.....
He took so much from me and said nothing !!!!!!!! And as I think back ,,,, how great he was even better then
I though back then........ I never heard of a husband taking such stuff like he did from me. I did not even
know I was being that way........ Or I would never have done ???? what it all was I did............!!!!

Reactions: Helen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well Helen, I am better,,, was hoping it was my time...

I want to go home.......... But the way I am feeling like in my 50's........

I sure want to go be with my husband....... He was the best.....
He took so much from me and said nothing !!!!!!!! And as I think back ,,,, how great he was even better then
I though back then........ I never heard of a husband taking such stuff like he did from me. I did not even
know I was being that way........ Or I would never have done ???? what it all was I did............!!!!
When I was very ill last winter I thought I wanted to die but I never think that when I'm well. Instead I wonder what God will require of me next.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,,,, I am now wondering if my friend is really saved........ Because till I left the c. church I was
not saved..... we had to always do some thing and go to confession, if not we were told we were going to hell.
I pray that the church has changed now....... In my 50s I left the church and went to a plain bible church and
got saved....... Not till then did I know JESUS did so much for those who believed and understood...
And I am praying my friend will be understanding this...... I thought she was ,,,, I do not see her any more
just write letters to each other........ and my son said it does not sound to him like she is saved..
And she does not have a bible ............ and does not want one.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well,,,, I am now wondering if my friend is really saved........ Because till I left the c. church I was
not saved..... we had to always do some thing and go to confession, if not we were told we were going to hell.
I pray that the church has changed now....... In my 50s I left the church and went to a plain bible church and
got saved....... Not till then did I know JESUS did so much for those who believed and understood...
And I am praying my friend will be understanding this...... I thought she was ,,,, I do not see her any more
just write letters to each other........ and my son said it does not sound to him like she is saved..
And she does not have a bible ............ and does not want one.
My sister-in-law and her daughter and also another niece are Catholics but no longer go to church, but are not interested in talking about anything to do with my faith so presumably they have not 'seen the light'. One of them recently told me her bible was in the loft as she only had it for school.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was catholic, I was told never to listen to other religions....... they were supposed to be no good.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When I was catholic, I was told never to listen to other religions....... they were supposed to be no good.
When we were on holiday we used to always go to the nearest church to where we were staying. Once it was a brethren meeting and once I went with mu sis in law to a catholic service. I was really upset when I was told I couldn't take the bread and wine 'cos I wasn't catholic. Seems being a Christian is not enough.

Reactions: Stan B and Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we were on holiday we used to always go to the nearest church to where we were staying. Once it was a brethren meeting and once I went with mu sis in law to a catholic service. I was really upset when I was told I couldn't take the bread and wine 'cos I wasn't catholic. Seems being a Christian is not enough.

I guess over the years,,, I thought it would change some, but I guess its the same.... to many rules that
do not mean and good........