I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are greatly out of control. But you seem to be happy that way.
If by “greatly out of control”, you mean that I am exposing hypocrisy and lies – thank you. Otherwise, your remarks are hypocritical because you don’t hold your fellow anti-Catholics to the SAME standard.

Remember . . .

Matt. 7:2
For as YOU judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sparky, einstein, liar, hypocrite, coward, ignorant, and my favorite " did you ever go to school?? " These all from your own nasty mouth.

then I say you are a ding dong and you throw down?

Are you practicing a comedy routine?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This from the man who prides himself on insulting everyone here by carefully inching around the edges of all the rules. Quite like the Pharisees used to pride themselves on their disobedience.
I simply have no tolerance for dishonesty. I don't TELL lies here and neither will I abide them.

That's the difference between ME and all of you anti-Catholic pharisees . . .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's the difference between ME and all of you anti-Catholic pharisees .
It's good to know that there are still some Pharisees around to beat up.;)

What Catholics (the general population) should focus on today is getting rid of every clergyman worldwide (from priest to pope). And not blame the devil for the sins of the clergy.

Reactions: LC627

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sparky, einstein, liar, hypocrite, coward, ignorant, and my favorite " did you ever go to school?? " These all from your own nasty mouth.

then I say you are a ding dong and you throw down?

Are you practicing a comedy routine?
Ahhhh – WHO’S lying now??
I’ve NEVER called anybody here a “Liar”or a “Hypocrite” or a “Coward”.
Saying that somebody is “ignorant” about what Catholics believe in is an observation based on their remarks.
Calling somebody an “Ignoramus” is name-calling.

I suggest you LEARN the difference instead of spewing FALSE accusations . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's good to know that there are still some Pharisees around to beat up.;)

What Catholics (the general population) should focus on today is getting rid of every clergyman worldwide (from priest to pope). And not blame the devil for the sins of the clergy.
That’s one of the most asininely stupid things I’ve ever heard you say – and you’ve made QUITE a number of moronic comments on this forum. STUPID because only a very small percentage have even been accused of anything.

What you anti-Catholics should concentrate on is the state of your SOULS and NOT on spreading falsehoods about what the Catholic Church believes.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
STUPID because only a very small percentage have even been accused of anything.
OK, let's take the case of Pennsylvania, where an actual official report has been filed:

• Parishes with Resident Pastor who is a Diocesan Priests: 776*
  • Parishes with Resident Pastor who is a Religious Priest: 73*
  • TOTAL = 849
  • Predators = at least 300
  • Percentage of predators = 300/849 = 35.4%
  • Cases not reported or covered up = Who knows
PA Catholic Statistics 2017
Pennsylvania Catholic Conference » PA Catholic Statistics

Now is more than 1/3rd "a very small percentage"?

You and every Catholic should be outraged that even 0.5% exists. Instead you call me stupid and moronic. So who's the moron?

Reactions: LC627 and Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not here to be“liked” -

Well alrighty then.... LOL

I’m here to expose LIES.

You of ALL people should know that by now – as many times as I've exposed your ignorant lies . . .

What you have exposed is those who do not agree with You, You declare ARE Liars!

What you do not get is: People ARE putting their interest in being in agreement with Christ...and find your tactics as laughable.

Thus... LOL

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhhh – WHO’S lying now??
I’ve NEVER called anybody here a “Liar”or a “Hypocrite” or a “Coward”.
Saying that somebody is “ignorant” about what Catholics believe in is an observation based on their remarks.
Calling somebody an “Ignoramus” is name-calling.

I suggest you LEARN the difference instead of spewing FALSE accusations . . .
what about if you call them a ding dong ignoramus horses backside?

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This from the man who prides himself on insulting everyone here by carefully inching around the edges of all the rules. Quite like the Pharisees used to pride themselves on their disobedience.

Cunning "political correct" worldly tactics.

UGH!

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what about if you call them a ding dong ignoramus horses backside?

If you were so inclined to go to Catholic "schooling" as BOL is always pushing....
You could learn HOW TO, call people names without "technically breaking the rules"....

LOL

God Bless,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

Granted - SOME Protestants are well-acquainted with Catholic doctrine - but neither YOU nor any other non-Catholic on this forum is. I have exposed YOUR personal ignorance of Catholic doctrine repeatedly on this forum. Your second blurb in RED is clear evidence of this.

Pathetic . . .
I'm acquainted enough with catholic doctrine to know that when a papist tells me that a priest has the power by his spoken words to transform a piece of bread or a cup of booze into "the literal body and blood of Christ although it retains all the properties of bread and wine", they are either deceived or just an imbecile.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were so inclined to go to Catholic "schooling" as BOL is always pushing....
You could learn HOW TO, call people names without "technically breaking the rules"....

LOL

God Bless,
Taken
Catholic schooling provides a well rounded education: Superstitions like the Eucharist, Doctrine Supplantation like changing the 4th commandment to a new day of worship and breaking up the 9th commandment into two separate commandments to gain back what was lost by their having abolished the 2nd commandment forbidding idolatry, and also one on one Sex Ed. and Sex Instruction for minors.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie T ~ ever been "schooled" to beware of men who wear long clothing...write and teach doctrines of men and commandments of men?

Col 2:22
Mark 12:38

God Bless,
Taken