I am taking my first humble steps in spreading the glory of the Lord, advice is welcome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amos

Jan 13, 2023
London
thewayofamos.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, it's my first post here :)

I was raised catholic, always considered myself as a believer, but had a few moments in my life that I converted - deeper into my faith. For many years now I was trying to discover the most amazing bits of Christian theology. As all of it really build my faith, I decided to do extra step and started to write about my discoveries, hoping that someone will also find it useful.

I am sure there are many Christian bloggers here. Do you have any tips how to build an audience? After I started my (8removed)I also created (removed) account - but oh boy, getting followers there is faaaar more complicated than I thought. Would appreciate any tips, advice and guidance on that :)

Of course would appreciate the help in form of Follow but if for any reason you wouldn't like to do it - at least a short prayer wishing me good luck will be very helpful! Thank you

Apologies if it was created under wrong topic!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was raised catholic, always considered myself as a believer, but had a few moments in my life that I converted - deeper into my faith. For many years now I was trying to discover the most amazing bits of Christian theology. As all of it really build my faith, I decided to do extra step and started to write about my discoveries, hoping that someone will also find it useful.

I am sure there are many Christian bloggers here. Do you have any tips how to build an audience? After I started my (removed)I also created () account - but oh boy, getting followers there is faaaar more complicated than I thought. Would appreciate any tips, advice and guidance on that :)

Of course would appreciate the help if form of Follow but if for any reason you wouldn't like to do it - at least a short prayer wishing me good luck will be very helpful! Thank you

Welcome to the forum. I will be praying for you, my friend.

I grew up as a very devout Catholic myself... I stopped attending regularly in 1961, but... did not really stop considering myself a Catholic until 1976.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Keturah

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am sure there are many Christian bloggers here. Do you have any tips how to build an audience? After I started ( ) account - but oh boy, getting followers there is faaaar more complicated than I thought. Would appreciate any tips, advice and guidance on that :)

Of course would appreciate the help in form of Follow but if for any reason you wouldn't like to do it - at least a short prayer wishing me good luck will be very helpful! Thank you

Hi Amos, welcome to the forum sir. My name is Bob. The audience is already here, many will read what you write, some will agree some won't. But it is a great place to bear testimony about your God. My God is Jehovah, have you heard of Him Amos?

Reactions: Wrangler

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am sure there are many Christian bloggers here. Do you have any tips how to build an audience? After I started my (...) account - but oh boy, getting followers there is faaaar more complicated than I thought. Would appreciate any tips, advice and guidance on that :)

Pray constantly. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Obey the Lord's commandments.
Trust the Lord.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

I will pray to God for you (not 'for luck'), but 'for faith' that you will:

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And
Edified In The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (This "took many years building faith"...)

Grace, Peace, And JOY!... (This faith took "a moment of time, in the twinkling of an eye"...)

• Love

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome !
Congratulations!
We all must start on the milk of the word as babes in Christ but when it is time to leave the principles of Christ and move on to the meat of the word, pray & seek the Spirit of God as your teacher.
Blessings♥️