I Am Very Angry Right Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know u, my friend, from this forum. April i met on another one.
How have u been anyway??? I back from a 1 month ban...:rolleyes:

I am good, missed you. Glad your back :). I remember you from your user name over there at the other forum :)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ROTFL that dance still gets me giggling. :p

I went to the other forum to say hi but i didn't see u around... Didn't see Fran around either, I hope she's ok.... :oops:
So then... Now that your here i can expect some humour and laughter... :D

U mentioned slowly loosing our freedoms...
Careful there young lady cos u might get banned talking about such things...:rolleyes: Im back from a 1 month ban...o_O
I saw that lady get tased for not wearing a mask in your state... That is bad but i won't believe what has happened here...

I better send u a PM... Don't want to get banned again for talking about "illegal" things such as liberty and democracy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to the other forum to say hi but i didn't see u around... Didn't see Fran around either, I hope she's ok.... :oops:
So then... Now that your here i can expect some humour and laughter... :D

U mentioned slowly loosing our freedoms...
Careful there young lady cos u might get banned talking about such things...:rolleyes: Im back from a 1 month ban...o_O
I saw that lady get tased for not wearing a mask in your state... That is bad but i won't believe what has happened here...

I better send u a PM... Don't want to get banned again for talking about "illegal" things such as liberty and democracy

That was a different website than CF.net. I'll explain things soon in a PM. This is a pretty cool and mellow website, were you banned on CF.net, here, or somewhere else?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was a different website than CF.net. I'll explain things soon in a PM. This is a pretty cool and mellow website, were you banned on CF.net, here, or somewhere else?

This song u pulled out but April... Its an all time classic... Listen to it often for a healthy soul, i reckon...

Imagine everyone listened to that once a week... How much better will everything be...
If i was the dictator i would make it mandatory for everyone to listen, sing and dance to this song daily...:D
I would have it played on loud speakers all over town on the hour...:p
Id have the local Gestapo marching around to detain everyone who doesn't comply...:)

Reactions: April_Rose

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to be a Vulcan, no emotion only logic

tenor.gif

Reactions: JohnDB