I Am Very Angry Right Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since most of you except @historyb and @JohnDB don't already know I decided to vote this year and the other two know that from our other website that we're currently on is a clear example why. (Unfortunately for us we can't change websites by voting though) We're gradually losing our freedoms and it's unfair that Liberals can say whatever they want to be us Conservatives can't without paying a price. (For the record I called Biden unfit to be the president and he does absolutely nothing and got banned from one of their politics forums for three months. That's it. When it comes to calling Trump names though they're completely fine with that.)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since most of you except @historyb and @JohnDB don't already know I decided to vote this year and the other two know that from our other website that we're currently on is a clear example why. (Unfortunately for us we can't change websites by voting though) We're gradually losing our freedoms and it's unfair that Liberals can say whatever they want to be us Conservatives can't without paying a price. (For the record I called Biden unfit to be the president and he does absolutely nothing and got banned from one of their politics forums for three months. That's it. When it comes to calling Trump names though they're completely fine with that.)
If you were on CF they have very liberal leaning moderators over there.
Don't be mad....give God Praise for getting you away from that place! :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi. I had to stop watching the whole situation as I was getting too frustrated. Being Canadian there's not much I can do about it. I watched a lot for 4 years. Then I realized that if I could, I'd like to be part of their firing squad. So I realized that I wasn't loving my enemies. Regardless of anything else.
I do believe that there are those who should be tried for treason. The punishment should not as much be about revenge as it should be to set an example. Down the road, if someone is doing hard time and they genuinely turn to God in repentance, God will forgive them and rebirth their spirit.
Before I chose to love them, I only saw angry, psychotic-looking people. Soon after my change of heart, I started seeing Democrats who still have their base beliefs but are very upset with the extremists. People who I'd call liberals. People I don't have a problem with.
Any government needs to have the counter-balance of an opposition party. I think that if a new liberal party arose, it would soon be the official opposition. And I think a lot of liberals would be very vocal about what they do and do not believe. It's coming. Shalom.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well invite your friends over here when you can get back on.

Oh I'm not banned from the entire forum just American Politics. There are good places for discussion on there too,.. but it's really sad that they're a big part of the problem of what's wrong in the world today. I'm going to post a video that I want you all to watch that I posted over there in a few seconds and I want you all to watch it.

Reactions: shortangel

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I'm not banned from the entire forum just American Politics. There are good places for discussion on there too,.. but it's really sad that they're a big part of the problem of what's wrong in the world today. I'm going to post a video that I want you all to watch that I posted over there in a few seconds and I want you all to watch it.
Ok thanks.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember something about that. Good movie. And so right...no political party or person has the right to nullify our constitutional right or our bill of rights.

Yeah, I love the Majestic and it's so sad and scary how it applies to us today. I don't care if you're from the right or left but like Peter Appleton said,.. this is America where everyone should have a voice even if you don't like what the other person has to say. I wonder what the government would say and how they would explain the current situation to all the brave men and women who died for our country because they deserve it and we need explanations.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose

Hmm this is unusual to hear from you April, you usually seem very happy. But don't worry, it's only a political forum.

I'm not so sure how things work in Australia,.. but in America we're supposed to have freedom of speech and that's been violated. Wouldn't you be upset if you were me and being treated unfairly?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not so sure how things work in Australia,.. but in America we're supposed to have freedom of speech and that's been violated. Wouldn't you be upset if you were me and being treated unfairly?

Probably, I think it's natural for us to feel that way, when something unfair happens.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what kinds of rights if any do you have in Australia then?

Well we have just regained the right to fish again, we are meant to have the right to freedom of religion, what else, the right to feel safe, Lolz, I'm no expert in human rights as you can tell, hahhaha.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we have just regained the right to fish again, we are meant to have the right to freedom of religion, what else, the right to feel safe, Lolz, I'm no expert in human rights as you can tell, hahhaha.

Well right now it seems like we're gradually losing our freedom of religion,.. and I never thought that I would say this but I don't really feel a hundred percent safe anymore. :(

Reactions: Bobby Jo