I believe that gay people have as much of a "choice" to be gay as you do to not sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to progress beyond the gospels and Acts. When Jesus was sacrificed, the penalty of the OT law was paid in full. The law does not apply to Christians, who are in Christ. All Christians have accepted Jesus' sacrifice on their behalf; the price has been paid in full for all sin.
I agree. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Reactions: Jim B

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church -- the body of Christ -- does not buy into a lie. Who are you to judge the body of Christ (which is judging Christ Himself!!!) And to remind the church to die daily and fight against the flesh is nonsense. The church is the body of Christ, and He does not have to fight against the flesh.

We agree on one thing though: there is no such thing as a "mulsim-christian". However, one can be a gay Christian. And unfortunately, some Christians do occasionally lie. (There is no such thing as a "christain".) And as you said, if one does err, we go about correcting it as Jesus and later the apostles taught . (It's nice that for once you're making some sense!)

Then you go back to your usual damning of others! You will have to pay for judging those whom Christ has accepted!!! You are forewarned!!!
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anything to defend a sin .
This is the problem in society . There is no gay gene my friend .
There is only sin . The thing is since flesh is subject unto sin , men do sin .
But there is a way out my friend . HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST .
All have sinned , but for the church to buy into a lie which would serve a sin , IS BLASPHEMOUS .
Thus we must point all to Christ with a simple message , REPENT and BELIEVE ON HIM
and then we are to teach and remind the church to die daily and fight against the flesh
by heeding the SPIRIT . THERE is no such thing as a mulsimchristain , a gaychristain
a lyingchristain , an etc . THERE IS only CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED . And if one does err
we go about correcting it as JESUS and later the apostels taught .
What we DONT DO is allow folks to believe THEY CAN EMBRACE SIN AND JESUS TOO . THAT is A LIE
and you will have to answer for it on JESUS day , LEST you repent of this nasty support of sin .
I was reading James this afternoon and these verses stood out: "Do not speak evil against one another, brothers and sisters. Whoever speaks evil against another or judges another speaks evil against the law and judges the law, but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is one lawgiver and judge who is able to save and to destroy. So who, then, are you to judge your neighbor? James 4:11-12

Clearly this applies to you, since you are constantly judging your brothers and sisters in Christ, violating the law that says "love your neighbor as yourself". Why are you incapable of obeying God?

You are masquerading your judgement as correcting the church, but the only person that you're fooling is yourself! Try obeying God (OT) and Jesus (NT): LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading James this afternoon and these verses stood out: "Do not speak evil against one another, brothers and sisters. Whoever speaks evil against another or judges another speaks evil against the law and judges the law, but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is one lawgiver and judge who is able to save and to destroy. So who, then, are you to judge your neighbor? James 4:11-12

Clearly this applies to you, since you are constantly judging your brothers and sisters in Christ, violating the law that says "love your neighbor as yourself". Why are you incapable of obeying God?

You are masquerading your judgement as correcting the church, but the only person that you're fooling is yourself! Try obeying God (OT) and Jesus (NT): LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.
So stop speaking evil jim . I just expose sin and error . You are the one who said i follow my father the devil .
Exactly jim you are the one here who speaks EVIL of others . I just expose sin , false doctrine and false ones who teach it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church -- the body of Christ -- does not buy into a lie. Who are you to judge the body of Christ (which is judging Christ Himself!!!) And to remind the church to die daily and fight against the flesh is nonsense. The church is the body of Christ, and He does not have to fight against the flesh.

We agree on one thing though: there is no such thing as a "mulsim-christian". However, one can be a gay Christian. And unfortunately, some Christians do occasionally lie. (There is no such thing as a "christain".) And as you said, if one does err, we go about correcting it as Jesus and later the apostles taught . (It's nice that for once you're making some sense!)

Then you go back to your usual damning of others! You will have to pay for judging those whom Christ has accepted!!! You are forewarned!!!
Sin is sin jim and we must expose it and not embrace it .
In case you have not realized it , their is an agenda at work jim . There are leaders and peoples
within the church who are trying to get the peoples to believe homosexuality is not sin and its love and etc .
THAT will be exposed on my watch . Its a lie . Murder is sin , so is lying
so is homosexuality , and etc . And when folks come on to these sites
trying to sway us into accepting it as good and fine , ITS GETTING EXPOSED on my watch jim .
Peroid . Lambs look out for lambs . We dont let false ones try and sneak a lie , an agenda in on the peoples .
You know like that FAT LIE which tries to also say everyone has their own way to God
through their own religoin . THAT LIE . OH yeah i am gonna expose that monster too . IF you think its hate
to do so , then that is on you jim . As for me i will expose all false teachings .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rather odd huh . I never once accused you of following the devil . But you sure had no problem
saying i do the work of the devil . OR have you forgotten your own post .
Its not me speaking evil , its you . Repent of it and stay glued in the bible .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So stop speaking evil jim . I just expose sin and error . You are the one who said i follow my father the devil .
Exactly jim you are the one here who speaks EVIL of others . I just expose sin , false doctrine and false ones who teach it .
This is total nonsense. You are the one who is constantly attacking the body of Christ. (Read that again, carefully, and again until you understand it!

You don't expose sin and error; you attack your brothers and sisters in Christ, real people who have faith in Christ.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case you have not realized it , their is an agenda at work jim . There are leaders and peoples
within the church who are trying to get the peoples to believe homosexuality is not sin and its love and etc .
trying to sway us into accepting it as good and fine , ITS GETTING EXPOSED on my watch jim .
Peroid . Lambs look out for lambs . We dont let false ones try and sneak a lie , an agenda in on the peoples .
You know like that FAT LIE which tries to also say everyone has their own way to God
through their own religoin . THAT LIE . OH yeah i am gonna expose that monster too . IF you think its hate
to do so , then that is on you jim . As for me i will expose all false teachings .
This is total garbage! There is no agenda at work. That is simply your delusion, engendered by your paranoia and lack of faith in Jesus Christ.

And why are you so fixated on homosexuality? Do you have a secret fantasy? Jesus said nothing about homosexuality, but that is all you dwell on. And you actually equate it with murder???

"Lambs look out for lambs"??? That is sheer nonsense! As I have said several times before, the shepherd looks out for the lambs, and the shepherd is Jesus Christ, not you! You are a sheep, just like the rest of us, yet you imagine yourself as the shepherd. That is a delusion! Don't you wonder where that delusion comes from? -> The father of lies <-

And your going about about false "religoin" -- your word! -- is absurd. Why do you lack faith in the Savior?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is total garbage! There is no agenda at work. That is simply your delusion, engendered by your paranoia and lack of faith in Jesus Christ.

And why are you so fixated on homosexuality? Do you have a secret fantasy? Jesus said nothing about homosexuality, but that is all you dwell on. And you actually equate it with murder???

"Lambs look out for lambs"??? That is sheer nonsense! As I have said several times before, the shepherd looks out for the lambs, and the shepherd is Jesus Christ, not you! You are a sheep, just like the rest of us, yet you imagine yourself as the shepherd. That is a delusion! Don't you wonder where that delusion comes from? -> The father of lies <-

And your going about about false "religoin" -- your word! -- is absurd. Why do you lack faith in the Savior?
many other sins do i warn against . Like the love of money jim . The love of a lie jim .
You just come after any who preach against CERTAIN sins like a pit bull on a porkchop . Its not I
who has the secret fantasy , perhaps its those who seem so diligent to defend the act .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is total nonsense. You are the one who is constantly attacking the body of Christ. (Read that again, carefully, and again until you understand it!

You don't expose sin and error; you attack your brothers and sisters in Christ, real people who have faith in Christ.
Its impossible to have FAITH IN CHRIST and embrace and love sin .
For if one had faith in Christ , SURELY , SURELY would they not heed and embrace the one who often said
Now go and SIN NO MORE . Many folks can claim to LOVE GOD JIM , to love CHRIST .
But the Christ they love , the GOD they embrace , SEEMS TO EMBRACE THEIR OWN LUST .
OOPS . Many can lip the name of GOD and of CHRIST
but what version of HIM do they sit under . IT IS the GOD who procliams the PROSPERITY GET THAT MONEY
or perhaps its the GOD who seems to accept their homosexuality , or whatever desire they desire .
One thing i do know , IF one comes to a god or a christ that panders to their lust , THEY came to
the god of their own making . But YOU GO and learn what that means .
A god of ones creation is but a god of ones self , created in the image o what they desire .
Example . Some folks have no problem following some of the things GOD , CHRIST , the apostles taught
BUT the thing or things that contradict their own hearts lusts , THEY KICK to the side .
Ever wonder why so many can sit in the money money churches JIM .
Sure they can keep some of what JESUS and the apostels taught , Like perhaps dont murder and etc
BUT they sure dont seem to have any desire to follow the same CHRIST who also said , BEWARE of coveteousness
where your treasures are there is your heart .
OR you got ones that seem to have no problem exposing the false prosperity jesus
but at the same time they embrace the jesus who honors the dark rainbow . YEAH i tell us all , NONE OF THESE KNOW CHRIST
NONE of these love either GOD or HIS CHRIST . FOr had they LOVED HIM
they would not have tossed aside some of His teachings in favor of A christ and a god who honors their sin JIM .
But you go and learn that .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many other sins do i warn against . Like the love of money jim . The love of a lie jim .
You just come after any who preach against CERTAIN sins like a pit bull on a porkchop . Its not I
who has the secret fantasy , perhaps its those who seem so diligent to defend the act .
That's all you do is warn. Again, you identify as some OT prophet who warned the Jews (who were under the OT law). => NOBODY APPOINTED YOU TO BE SOME UNDER-SHEPHERD OF CHRIST'S FLOCK <= You're nothing but a self-righteous alarmist!

You do have a secret fantasy! You think that you're some kind of "wannabe Savior", but you are not!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its impossible to have FAITH IN CHRIST and embrace and love sin .
For if one had faith in Christ , SURELY , SURELY would they not heed and embrace the one who often said
Now go and SIN NO MORE . Many folks can claim to LOVE GOD JIM , to love CHRIST .
But the Christ they love , the GOD they embrace , SEEMS TO EMBRACE THEIR OWN LUST .
OOPS . Many can lip the name of GOD and of CHRIST
but what version of HIM do they sit under . IT IS the GOD who procliams the PROSPERITY GET THAT MONEY
or perhaps its the GOD who seems to accept their homosexuality , or whatever desire they desire .
One thing i do know , IF one comes to a god or a christ that panders to their lust , THEY came to
the god of their own making . But YOU GO and learn what that means .
A god of ones creation is but a god of ones self , created in the image o what they desire .
Example . Some folks have no problem following some of the things GOD , CHRIST , the apostles taught
BUT the thing or things that contradict their own hearts lusts , THEY KICK to the side .
Ever wonder why so many can sit in the money money churches JIM .
Sure they can keep some of what JESUS and the apostels taught , Like perhaps dont murder and etc
BUT they sure dont seem to have any desire to follow the same CHRIST who also said , BEWARE of coveteousness
where your treasures are there is your heart .
OR you got ones that seem to have no problem exposing the false prosperity jesus
but at the same time they embrace the jesus who honors the dark rainbow . YEAH i tell us all , NONE OF THESE KNOW CHRIST
NONE of these love either GOD or HIS CHRIST . FOr had they LOVED HIM
they would not have tossed aside some of His teachings in favor of A christ and a god who honors their sin JIM .
But you go and learn that .
This is nothing but GARBAGE!!!

You can claim to LOVE GOD JIM , to love CHRIST, but the Christ you love , the GOD you embrace , embraces the lust of judgement and condemnation. 1 Timothy 1:15a, "The saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" not condemn His own flock.

I have quoted these verse so many times I'm getting tired of repeating it: "
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him." John 3:16-17 So, if God didn't send His Son to condemn the world, including His own flock, why do you???

And how can you write such condemning garbage as "Many folks can claim to LOVE GOD JIM , to love CHRIST But the Christ they love , the GOD they embrace , SEEMS TO EMBRACE THEIR OWN LUST"? THAT IS JUST TOTAL HATEFUL, UNCHRISTIAN NONSENSE!!!

But YOU GO and learn what the truth of God and the love of Christ means, because clearly you have NO IDEA!!!.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you think you expose sin, false doctrine, and false ones who teach it. But you are clearly deluded. All you do is sin repetitively by spewing hatred.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just more of your usual negative garbage.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling" Chicken Little
“Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Lambs do not look out for lambs. Shepherds look out for lambs. And Jesus is the shepherd!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd huh . I never once accused you of following the devil . But you sure had no problem
saying i do the work of the devil . OR have you forgotten your own post .
Its not me speaking evil , its you . Repent of it and stay glued in the bible .
All you ever do is accuse me and other Christians of following the devil. Don't you ever read what you write???

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are out of your mind!!!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is crazier? The madman, or the lunatic who argues with him?
Hab 1:3 - Must I forever see these evil deeds?
Why must I watch all this misery?
Wherever I look,
I see destruction and violence.
I am surrounded by people
who love to argue and fight.

Reactions: Lambano
Status
Not open for further replies.