I don't know if Kenneth Copeland is possessed but he sure looks to be

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How anyone can follow that man is a mystery to me.

IKR??? and he is so VERY transparent, to me anyhow. His conscience has been seared "as with a hot iron", for sure. Haven't even looked at your link but, I know what he is all about. Quite sad for sure as, maybe he started out teaching sound doctrine...hard to picture though.
If this man has any chance Lord, we pray for him. Nothing is too hard for you, amen!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I watched a documentary about a month ago about false prosperity preachers and Kenny was featured. Some girl was interviewing him over a bad comment he made and he just looked at her and pointed his finger and said "DON'T YOU SAY THAT I SAID THAT" then he smiled and mentioned something from Ephesians 6. It was freaky and he did actually say what the interviewer accused him of saying. So blatant lies from Kenny.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IKR??? and he is so VERY transparent, to me anyhow. His conscience has been seared "as with a hot iron", for sure. Haven't even looked at your link but, I know what he is all about. Quite sad for sure as, maybe he started out teaching sound doctrine...hard to picture though.
If this man has any chance Lord, we pray for him. Nothing is too hard for you, amen!

I encourage you to watch. I think it's a minute long. It's terrifying, sad, & comical all at the same time.

Reactions: Nancy

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a documentary about a month ago about false prosperity preachers and Kenny was featured. Some girl was interviewing him over a bad comment he made and he just looked at her and pointed his finger and said "DON'T YOU SAY THAT I SAID THAT" then he smiled and mentioned something from Ephesians 6. It was freaky and he did actually say what the interviewer accused him of saying. So blatant lies from Kenny.

Yea, that exchange is also in the video that I shared.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Nancy, I showed the video of Copeland chastising the reporter a few years ago to my then 8-year-old daughter and told her he was going to be her new teacher.

• Haha

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I encourage you to watch. I think it's a minute long. It's terrifying, sad, & comical all at the same time.
Lol, that was actually the last video on him that I did see but, the one I saw showed the girl asking him questions, and is was in regular color rather that sinister black and white. Yet, seeing it like it was recorded still, if not even more, shows
his transparency. I will try to find that one and share it here...I'm sorry if anyone is offended but, this man is NOT of God.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, that was actually the last video on him that I did see but, the one I saw showed the girl asking him questions, and is was in regular color rather that sinister black and white. Yet, seeing it like it was recorded still, if not even more, shows
his transparency. I will try to find that one and share it here...I'm sorry if anyone is offended but, this man is NOT of God.

The first part of my video above shows Copeland explaining how he HAD to buy a private jet because the price was too good to pass up.

• Haha
Reactions: Cassandra and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first part of my video above shows Copeland explaining how he HAD to buy a private jet because the price was too good to pass up.
Yes, I cannot unsee/unhear that. And the expressions on his face! He looked reptilian to me. Forgive me Lord but, anyone with a measure of intelligence can see through him...discernment is very called for today.
Lord I feel so for his followers as, they are and have been duped by the so called "leaders..." of the church...just sayin :)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I cannot unsee/unhear that. And the expressions on his face! He looked reptilian to me. Forgive me Lord but, anyone with a measure of intelligence can see through him...discernment is very called for today.
Lord I feel so for his followers as, they are and have been duped by the so called "leaders..." of the church...just sayin :)

H. L. Mencken

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
H. L. Mencken

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."
The truth of that is tortuous. The dumbing down of the unwashed masses; how sad to watch the new generations brought up without Christ.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have much use for televangelists, but one of my friends from church likes watching Copeland. I'll give him this: When she called in asking for prayer before her cancer surgery, they prayed for her, and sent a nice follow-up letter.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have much use for televangelists, but one of my friends from church likes watching Copeland. I'll give him this: When she called in asking for prayer before her cancer surgery, they prayed for her, and sent a nice follow-up letter.

Did she donate to them?

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did she donate to them?
Dunno. I suspect she did, or has in the past. She doesn't have much to give monetarily, but God seems to take care of her. If she did, I haven't decided which scripture would be more appropriate, the Widow's mite, or "Lord, do you want us to call down fire from Heaven?" on that whole organization.

Reactions: Patrick1966

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't really follow the money makers. I kinda feel that they've created ways to get rich off of God and that is a crime against God. If that is true, then God will judge them in the hereafter and they will pay for their crimes. So I just ignore them and leave them be.

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano