I don't want to talk about it!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think the concept of the "collective unconsciousness" of blacks being brought here as slaves is also over blown as an excuse! Blacks were the slave sellers for the most part in the south and got rich doing so.

Blacks owned over 25,000 black slaves in the south as well! Teh fact that they can succeed is well exemplified! The south has more black millionaires than the north and the south is supposedly still the hotbed of racism!. Black middle class has risen, black business owners.etcetc. I also don't accept teh "slum mentality" forcing generations to crime. Teh fact that many live honorable lives as poor folk proves that wrong.

It is ones sin nature not brought under control that causes blacks to rebel and become violent! Their black spokespeople like Sharpton and Farrwakhan keep them enslaved and stir up their base emotions in order to keep themselves as rulers.

This analysis is very biased. Whether there were black owners or not does not change the social affect.
And yes the south has definitely a hot bed of racism with the KKK, and segregation which was fought for tooth and nail.
What is strange but not surprising, is why anyone would try and dilute this stain on US history.

God bless you

Reactions: Nancy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.” Prov 13:12

Makes me think of the Hope in Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Reactions: amadeus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until...

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14

"In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." John 7:37-38

Proverbs 13:12-14 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. [13] Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded. [14] The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Reactions: amadeus

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes when you tackle a problem a more effective solution is to reduce the problem drastically, rather than a plan to resolve completely because the desire for near perfection works out in reality to be an effort in futility. The words that suggest everything should be perfect for everybody may sound good but usually does not work in reality.

So I have a few questions…. Since Marten Luther King, have the blacks had a good representative or leader? I believe not. I do not see a single leader that has served as a spokesman that was or is creditable. When they speak they either simply parade the race card or they suggest that black people just cannot measure up or cannot be expected not to be criminals, and to expect them not to be criminals is racist, implying that we have to overlook their very nature. By doing this they belittle the whole black community. The same thing goes for success the vast majority of blacks are successful, in jobs, corporate, judges, and government and political positions...President Obama being a good example. So they try to paint a reality that does not exist.

A good example is Senator Cory Booker’s statement to Amy Coney Barrett during the confirmation hearings. Now he had the ear of the nation and he has the intelligence and eloquence in speech, as well as being a likeable kind of fellow. He could have said anything about suggesting what could be done to help the blacks that are struggling in our society. What decisions on legislation that might come acrossed her bench? But instead listen to his concerns in regard to black issues. Now don’t get me wrong it does not matter if it is the confirmation hearings or the debates, you put people in front of a camera and they cannot resist making a political statement rather than concentrating on the question. There were a lot of questions he could have asked about legislation about higher education and minority loans for small business (which President Trump has already signed executive orders for) topics such as this. But instead look at the over all implications that he suggests about the black community and what she should be concerned with….. You tell me if he is depicting the black community in a good and positive way? What would have been the better questions? What could he have said that would have described the black community in a more positive way? What I have seen through the years are black spokesmen that do a disservice to the black community.

Martin Luther King was not a good man at all, he was a very evil man, what he got up to was stealing, rape, killing people and he was a real mongrel how he lived his life. he was playing up orgies and gambling church money and all but this has all been hidden.
A activist does not care what they say or do, it's all about peddling lines.
I would not give any activist the time of day, because they are not serious at all, they are being payed to say the lines by their masters.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 13:12-14 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. [13] Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded. [14] The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
What a mighty God we serve! Give God all of the glory!

Reactions: VictoryinJesus