I don't want to talk about it!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At times I wonder that loving your enemies... Giving him a drink when thirsty... Praying for those hate you and despitefully use and abuse you, is a step too far for some Christians?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At times I wonder that loving your enemies... Giving him a drink when thirsty... Praying for those hate you and despitefully use and abuse you, is a step too far for some Christians?
When all the focus is at me, not a problem, but when they start to move in the direction of people I love dearly then it becomes a real issue.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But when someone shouts...

When anyone organizes a "group", they are the responsible party for the "organization" of the group.

When anyone "joins in with a group"...the individual is responsible for being a "part of" what the "group" does.

When individuals are "joined in" and the "group" begins vandalizing, looting, attacking people, destroying private property, burning private property...

And "joined in" individuals, remain "joined in", "THEY", are now "supporting" and "Agreeing" with the Groups Behavior.

When the "organizers" of the "group" Does Not "establish" the " purpose of the "group", and "Does Not" object, curb, reign in, disavow...violence, attacks, destruction, theft, ...." the Organizers of the Group", become Advocates and Condoners (and possibly participants) of the Destruction and Attacks.

Any organized Group, that Threatens and Attacks private Persons, Steals or Destroys Private Property
should BE classified as a domestic terrorist organization, and
every "Person present with the Group" that has Threatened or Attacked Private Person's or Stolen or Destroyed Private Property...Should BE been treated as a Threatener, Attacker, Thief, Invader, Destroyer...YES...in a word...
A TERRORIST !

But the whole law enforcement system of the West has been turned on its head and corrupted, so those who defend themselves and their property are charged with crimes, while the actual criminals go scot free to continue their criminality.

I hang the Blame directly on "those" iIN charge...Officials, Appointed AND Elected.

Cities / Town - Mayors
Police - Chiefs
County Executives- (some states, A Judge)
Governors- states

When a dispruption Begins IN a City/Town, the Mayor ... IS the First "Duly Authorized " person to Control, Stop, ORDER Apprehension.

Duly Authorized... means the Mayor HAS the Authority AND it IS His DUTY to Stop Terrorists Activity and Restore Peace.

The Mayors appear to BE Completely UNMENTIONED...in the Recent and Wide-Spread Terrorists Activities...AND slow to DULY ACT.

Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I will stick with All Lives Matter....more reality based....more intellectually sound....more in tune with Christianity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jostler

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is the same as yesterday.

When Jesus came the Herod's and the Ceasar's and the Religious authorites ruled over the people.
There were bands of groups that would come in and steal and kill.
Is it in the book of Acts where they accused Paul of being one of the groups that came up from egypt?
found it.. 10 minutes later :rolleyes:
Act 21:37
And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?
Act 21:38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

4000 BLM walking through the streets of USA.. mmhmm

They accused Peter of being one of the sects of that man named Jesus. The anarchists throwing down the governments of men.

It's not about how many, it's about the mission.
They have a mission on destruction.
There needs to be a counter mission.. like the one Jesus had with his 12 disciples.
That's 12 against 4000...
And God multiplied the church daily. He was building an army of salvation soldiers.

just thinking...
sorry I was so foul yeaterday..
it was a gloomy day and it seeped right into my heart.
forgive me
HUGS

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAJOR "violent" outbursts, in short list of US Cities.

Chicago, Ill
D - Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Houston, TX
D - Mayor Sylvester Turner

Seattle, WA
D - Mayor Jenny Durkan

Atlanta, GA
D - Mayor Keisha Bottoms

Portland, OR
D - Mayor Ted Wheeler

Charlotte, NC
D - Mayor Vi Lyles

Detroit, MI
D - Mayor Michael Duggan

Dallas, TX
D - Mayor Eric Johnson

Minneapolis, MN
D- Mayor Jacob Frey

NYC, NY
D - Mayor Bill de Blasio

LA - CA
D - Mayor Eric Garcetti

Memphis- TN
D - Mayor Jim Strickland

Philadelphia, PA
D - Mayor James Kenney

St. Louis, MO
D - Mayor Lyda Krewson

Can Not help but NOTICE the Credit Due To the Political Democratic Party FOR Having Major INFLUENCE upon DULY Authorized Mayors of US cities...that have Revealed Terroristic Outbursts.

Blaming A US President (outside of The Jurisdictional Authority of US Cities...is A Distraction Tactic).

While 24-7 Major Focus IS on A Federal Election...

People WAKE UP...
Mayoral Voting GO Largely-
** Not Widly Campaigned
** Not Widly Having Cast Votes
** Widely Uncontested!

•• WHO Votes FOR MAYORS ???

All Depends ON Laws of a particular Jurisdiction...

• It may be by a ballot Vote OF The Citizens.
• It may be by a Vote OF The City Council!

So then How is A City Council Member... Elected Or Appointed TO a City Council?

In Reality ..
with little requirements and effort, per local Jurisdictional Laws.

In Reality ..
People being UN- informed...Not participating in seating Local Authorities...are the ones to be accountable For non participation in Seating People in positions with a strong favorable platform of Just Law and Just Order applicable to All citizens.

Herein lies the lesson of the day. :)

Taken

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chicago, Ill
D - Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Houston, TX

Seattle, WA
D - Mayor Jenny Durkan

Atlanta, GA
D - Mayor Keisha Bottoms

Portland, OR
D - Mayor Ted Wheeler

Charlotte, NC
D - Mayor Vi Lyles

Detroit, MI
D - Mayor Michael Duggan

Dallas, TX
D - Mayor Eric Johnson

Minneapolis, MN
D- Mayor Jacob Frey

NYC, NY
D - Mayor Bill de Blasio

LA - CA
D - Mayor Eric Garcetti

Memphis- TN
D - Mayor Jim Strickland

Philadelphia, PA
D - Mayor James Kenney

St. Louis, MO
D - Mayor Lyda Krewson

Can Not help but NOTICE the Credit Due To the Political Democratic Party FOR Having Major INFLUENCE upon DULY Authorized Mayors of US cities...that have Revealed Terroristic Outbursts.

Blaming A US President (outside of The Jurisdictional Authority of US Cities...is A Distraction Tactic).

People WAKE UP...
** Not Widly Campaigned
** Widely Uncontested!

In Reality ..

In Reality ..
People being UN- informed...Not participating in seating Local Authorities...are the ones to be accountable For non participation in Seating People in positions with a strong favorable platform of Just Law and Just Order applicable to All citizens.

Taken

It's truly sad that many that I know, do not even know who their own congressmen and Senators are. Would be a great idea if people had a small test before voting!! The Dems go straight dem and same for the Reps. VERY uninformed indeed. :( They've no idea how their own state is voting! Oh well...it will be what it will be.
God save our country like Nineveh, spur your children on to prayer Lord! In the Name of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's truly sad that many that I know, do not even know who their own congressmen and Senators are. Would be a great idea if people had a small test before voting!! The Dems go straight dem and same for the Reps. VERY uninformed indeed. :( They've no idea how their own state is voting! Oh well...it will be what it will be.
God save our country like Nineveh, spur your children on to prayer Lord! In the Name of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

A lot of Credit can be hung on Designers of Socalist Marxist School Textbooks and the School Boards that Approve the Textbooks.

Therein Again...the Local communities Rarely have Any idea, who sits on the School Boards...and most parents OF students have Never Attended a School Board meeting to even Know their Agenda!
:eek:

Taken

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I support Q
It is not a conspiracy. It is a movement created to counteract the fake news.
It is a way for people who are not under the inflence of big tech and filthy money, to communicate and to tell people
to think for themselves. Stop being sheep. Stop watching CNN and NBC and FOX news. Junk them all.

People, they just parrot what everyone says without doing any research for themselves.
CNN says Q is a conspiracy... must be true then.. like all the other lies they spread..
I been following since december 2017.
They are just people like you and me and everyone in this forum who are trying desperately to override the
media's grip on societies minds.
Break the spell. Do your homework, think for yourself. Stop trusting in men, trust in yourself.
This is what Q is. then you have anons... anons are anonomous people MILLIONS all around the world.
looking for the truth. And it's unburied a lot. What your watching on tv now, I knew over 2 years ago.
Follow the money, look at the families, what corporations and positions of power they sit on the boards of.
Heck, Hunter is nothing.. nothing..compared to what's coming.
The absolute destitute corrupted minds. These people are sick.
Sick in the head..it's all about power. And they don't care who they have to remove to get it. or kill.

There is NO SUCH THING as Qanon.
It doesn't exist.
There is Q
and there are anons.
But keep watching CNN.. and MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, New York Times, PBS, Fox News, and any other news source controlled by Big Brother.
They are the ones pushing this division.
They are pushing the racist narrative.

Finished my rant
Hugs

I do think for myself and I have contacts all over the place in the "establishment" with good sincere people who are working to help peoples lives. Fake news always exists, but that is why we have to always check our facts, as far as it is worthwhile.

Some love to exaggerate but that is not fake news, it is putting greater emphasis than should be applied.
All media do this, politicians even ourselves.

There is no "big brother" but there are vested interests and pressure groups, good practice and sincere people.
It is too simplistic to think any one group exists. But democracy relies on people believing in the democratic processes and how they work out. It is true unfortunately there are political groups who have abandoned truth and believe everything can be changed to support their group against another.

We though fight with truth, because before the Lord that is all that matters. God bless you

Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of Credit can be hung on Designers of Socalist Marxist School Textbooks and the School Boards that Approve the Textbooks.

Therein Again...the Local communities Rarely have Any idea, who sits on the School Boards...and most parents OF students have Never Attended a School Board meeting to even Know their Agenda!
:eek:

Taken
Has this world gotten lazy and so apathetic or what?! :(
I know we have all been saying, He is coming soon for some time now but...to see what is happening in the world right now, and knowing all these things will come as a woman in birth...closer and closer together (contractions) and more and more intense...? It's how I read it anyhow.

Matthew 24:7-8 :)
7 "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs"

Are we ready for what is coming down the pike?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The biggest reason for people rioting is pain, whatever the source, and they believe there is no other way out.
If you have an integrated stake in the community you live in you do not riot.

The trouble with propoganda and racism is it creates reverse racism, I am under privileged because of racists, I am poor because of exploitative business, I am ..... because of those guys over there. Until education opens doors, individuals are integrated into success, the rabbit hole will keep appearing.

And the trouble with the technology today, is these messages can spread like wildfire, QAnon, conspiracies, governments are planning to kill billions etc. It is all junk, invented by those who relish in uproar and conflict. It is not long ago when NASA discriminated against women and blacks. The bigger question is has the mind set gone, or is it perpetuated to make the story line simpler?

I listened to a guy who linked 5G to weapons to mass killings. Now crowd dispersal devices have been created that use short wavelength signals but they only cause heat sensations and do not penetrate and need massive signals. Only a deranged mind goes from 5G to these devices to mass murder. You will always get nutcases like this and here on forums, but the arguments are so ludicrous it should never be taken seriously other than explained and answered. It is just like flat earthers, a museum piece but nothing more.

WOW! So you think that all those looters and muggers and arsons and physical violent blacks are all in so much pain they are compelled to riot? How come poor white trash like I was considered growing up do not do that. nor chinese, Nor the Irish or French or Polish or Jews who all went through horrendous discriminations in this nation? why just blacks? Is the the Jungian collective consciousness of them feeling the pain of their ancestors who were slaves? Not hardly!

There are nutcases on both sides of the aisle! We have education in this nation. But if people do not want to learn- then let them live in minimum wage jobs! that is their choice! And please don't soap box inequality in education. That is mostly a problem in sities that have been democratic run for decades! How do poor blacks like clarence Thomas rise to prominence? Or Gen. Powell. Or Sec. Rice. or Candace Owens? they decided to shed the false mantra of victimhood and earn their way lie us white folk have to do!

I have worked in inner city neighborhoods. Yes there are cases that are truly tragic(just like in the suburbs) but for the most part- their own mentality of voctimhood and govt. entitlement and the castration of the role of men in America has destroyed th eblack community!

If you look upi the goals of groupls like Black Lives Matter funded by that evil man George Soros- you may not feel so bad! The blacks are being used as pawns by the left for taking marxist control of America!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chicago, Ill
D - Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Houston, TX

Seattle, WA
D - Mayor Jenny Durkan

Atlanta, GA
D - Mayor Keisha Bottoms

Portland, OR
D - Mayor Ted Wheeler

Charlotte, NC
D - Mayor Vi Lyles

Detroit, MI
D - Mayor Michael Duggan

Dallas, TX
D - Mayor Eric Johnson

Minneapolis, MN
D- Mayor Jacob Frey

NYC, NY
D - Mayor Bill de Blasio

LA - CA
D - Mayor Eric Garcetti

Memphis- TN
D - Mayor Jim Strickland

Philadelphia, PA
D - Mayor James Kenney

St. Louis, MO
D - Mayor Lyda Krewson

People WAKE UP...
** Not Widly Campaigned
** Widely Uncontested!

In Reality ..

In Reality ..

Taken
There is St. Louis. Several subs of St. Louis, they are at the top of the list every year for murders...But the truth is they actually blow the national list away. It is a war zone even not counting the Black Lives Matter farce. Several contenting cities. Around ten connective cities and St. Louis county. Which add up to over 1000 murders a year and this year of course has topped all others.

They deserve what they get. It has been going on for decades. They vote the Democrats in knowing exactly what they are going to do. Democrat Prosecutors that do not prosecute and Democrat Judge that have revolving door courts and a city administration that hates and does nothing to support the police...so catching the criminals are a waste of them time so they do not try to hard. The ones voting them in have got their just deserts. What thou sows, thou shalt reap, The ones that did not vote for them should have moved out years ago, if not it is their own fault.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some folks are using the term "extremely racist" in a grossly exaggerated manner. I've seen extreme racism and it doesn't look like using the term "people of color."

Also, "respect" is a word that has suffered so much over the last 30 years that it has become practically meaningless. I grew up being taught that it was something which must be earned.

Magnification has been the cause of much improper communication. Many people seem like they're selling something all of the time.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW! So you think that all those looters and muggers and arsons and physical violent blacks are all in so much pain they are compelled to riot? How come poor white trash like I was considered growing up do not do that. nor chinese, Nor the Irish or French or Polish or Jews who all went through horrendous discriminations in this nation? why just blacks? Is the the Jungian collective consciousness of them feeling the pain of their ancestors who were slaves? Not hardly!

There are nutcases on both sides of the aisle! We have education in this nation. But if people do not want to learn- then let them live in minimum wage jobs! that is their choice! And please don't soap box inequality in education. That is mostly a problem in sities that have been democratic run for decades! How do poor blacks like clarence Thomas rise to prominence? Or Gen. Powell. Or Sec. Rice. or Candace Owens? they decided to shed the false mantra of victimhood and earn their way lie us white folk have to do!

I have worked in inner city neighborhoods. Yes there are cases that are truly tragic(just like in the suburbs) but for the most part- their own mentality of voctimhood and govt. entitlement and the castration of the role of men in America has destroyed th eblack community!

If you look upi the goals of groupls like Black Lives Matter funded by that evil man George Soros- you may not feel so bad! The blacks are being used as pawns by the left for taking marxist control of America!
Slavery has never died.
It don't have to be with chains and shackles of the body. It's the ones on the mind.
That victimhood. When you believe you are, when they convince you that you are.
When there is no one there to break the chains and show them.
They are truly prisoners of their own minds.
How does the church break the chains?

Matthew Chapter 25 comes to mind.

Soros is like Pharoah. He sits on his throne and watches his slaves build his world for him.
God went to Pharoah and said set my children free.
When he wouldn't God sent Moses and Aaron to stand up against him.
And Moses freed those slaves and took them to their new home.. freedom.
The freed people were called the church in the wilderness.

Who are the free today? Where is the church?
Who is their Moses and Aaron?

HUGS

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slavery has never died.
It don't have to be with chains and shackles of the body. It's the ones on the mind.

Soros is like Pharoah. He sits on his throne and watches his slaves build his world for him.

HUGS
Sounds like a justification for a chip on the shoulder. As long as you want it... it will never go away.
Some on this forum and I have heard others that say prejudice and racism has always been around and always will.
From each time period and culture the reasons differ.

In our culture you cannot attempt to discuss it, educate about it, or have an open dialogue, between the blacks and whites. But we are still talking mostly about the minority of the black minority.

If a professor tried to address it in collage, honestly and directly about the cause and solution, he would get fired.
If another professor had a video recording of it and tried to put it on YouTube, they would block it.

The problems is with the layers and levels and perspectives. It bring up the fact that the ones that pull the race card more often, would not want racism to go away and are raciest themselves. Without the cloud of racism they would have to stand on their own merit. They could not pull everyone's chain for the give me programs and special treatments in so many ways. They justify looting, burning, and murdering because that is the way they are and if we do not accept them as they are, we are racist. They put themselves in a position that the whites treat them like they were in a Tarzan movie and the natives are restless.

Bottom line, if they act like animals, they have no right to complain about being treated like animals.
As far as the black guy, Joe that works, has a family, he knows that all they have to do, is do what is right. Here in Farmington, Mo. the blacks move their families out of St. Louis to get away from the blacks and live a normal life...with whites.

The minority of the minority are not looking for the normal life, and the persona of racism justifies all wrong they are.
If you talk about racism you have to talk about the black sub-culture that could not exist if prejudice and racism was irradiated. They would not want it to go away. Because then they would have to be measured with the "normal" and that is just to much work, to much good. If this offends you....you are looking at the reason that it will never go away.

Reactions: Ziggy

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slavery has never died.

HUGS

and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which to be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which to be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past.
so that says to me, like the days of Noah they were readying the Ark to escape the wrath that was yet to come.
Or similar to that.
This wilderness, this closet, this place of hiding. That is in God where we hide.
So then.. wow that's a big thought.. a lot to cheww on.
As the days of Noe... yeah.
But didn't Noah warn them and they mocked him.
They are burning bibles now..

And maybe there are animals out there and God will call them and they too will enter the Ark?
No matter what the Gospel must go forward.
God will choose who enters in the ark.

Thank You GTW27
HUGS

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill didn’t know Jesus either,

Job 25:4 KJV
[4] How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so that says to me, like the days of Noah they were readying the Ark to escape the wrath that was yet to come.
Or similar to that.
This wilderness, this closet, this place of hiding. That is in God where we hide.
So then.. wow that's a big thought.. a lot to cheww on.
As the days of Noe... yeah.
But didn't Noah warn them and they mocked him.
They are burning bibles now..

And maybe there are animals out there and God will call them and they too will enter the Ark?
No matter what the Gospel must go forward.
God will choose who enters in the ark.

Thank You GTW27
HUGS

Was it not you who said that you were digging for pearls?