I hate women in the locker room. I hate women explaining men's sporting games. But mostly I hate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason I asked about shooting is because all the women that I've ever seen (that werent just learning) were very very good shots. It's weird. It might be an ego thing where women just get up there and do it where men are too busy trying to impress each other lol. But my Mom was better than my Dad and my Sister was a better shot than us Boys.

But dont tell anyone lol.

Reactions: Lambano

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My dad taught me to change a fuse, hammer nails and chop wood; he also taught me to do embroidery. My mum taught me to knit and I taught myself to crochet. And in a men's woodwork class which I went along to as my husband was going, I made a tray from wood, shaped the sides into handles and did the best dovetail joints in the class.
We were not allowed to do woodwork at school, or mechanics and the boys ( at first ) were not allowed to do cooking or needlework. Jeff( my ex husband ) went to the same school as me and he became the first boy allowed to do cooking - now everyone has to do it , but I am not sure about the other subjects. I don’t remember my daughter ever doing woodwork or my sons needlework.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The reason I asked about shooting is because all the women that I've ever seen (that werent just learning) were very very good shots. It's weird. It might be an ego thing where women just get up there and do it where men are too busy trying to impress each other lol. But my Mom was better than my Dad and my Sister was a better shot than us Boys.

It’s a bit like a 6ft 7inch friend...who goes out of his way to stand in a queue next to a 5 ft 6 inch tall man...why does he do that...to make the man feel inferior?hehehe.

I think it’s funny...he actually lays in wait down the aisle,waiting for a short man to get into queue so he can stand behind them, silly man...

Reactions: MA2444

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How many of you girls can shoot good?
The only thing I've shot - apart from photographs - was an arrow from a bow. It was at an open day event and my first try hit the target. They said i was a natural. But we don't have guns in our country.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How many of you girls can shoot good?
Never held a gun let alone shoot one - I have done archery in the past but I was pretty average. I can’t even throw or kick a ball on target , so I am pretty sure I would be a rubbish shot !!! lol

Reactions: MatthewG

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Annie Oakley comes to mind. :)

Reactions: MA2444 and Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Never held a gun let alone shoot one - I have done archery in the past but I was pretty average. I can’t even throw or kick a ball on target , so I am pretty sure I would be a rubbish shot !!! lol
I used to be able to throw darts but I'd probably miss the whole target now.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We were not allowed to do woodwork at school, or mechanics and the boys ( at first ) were not allowed to do cooking or needlework. Jeff( my ex husband ) went to the same school as me and he became the first boy allowed to do cooking - now everyone has to do it , but I am not sure about the other subjects. I don’t remember my daughter ever doing woodwork or my sons needlework.
No, woodwork at school was for boys only. I went to an evening class and made a tray.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s a bit like a 6ft 7inch friend...who goes out of his way to stand in a queue next to a 5 ft 6 inch tall man...why does he do that...to make the man feel inferior?hehehe.

I think it’s funny...he actually lays in wait down the aisle,waiting for a short man to get into queue so he can stand behind them, silly man...
My husband and I were about the same height - 5'6" - but he liked me to wear heels when we went out. He has never had a complex about his height. He is old now and has shrunk so he only comes up to my shoulder. But I still love him and he loves me.

1714990977172.jpeg

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My husband and I were about the same height - 5'6" - but he liked me to wear heels when we went out. He has never had a complex about his height. He is old now and has shrunk so he only comes up to my shoulder. But I still love him and he loves me.

View attachment 44823
True Love, you look so happy together!..xx

No way are you 82 in that picture?xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Sweet Lady handles her Glock 48 VERY well. (She's had some training beyond the mandatory state concealed carry requirements, and practices every week.) I joke that the next time we hear a strange noise downstairs at 3 A.M., SHE should be the one to go investigate it.

Some of her shooting friends (and one of her instructors) have been encouraging her to try competitive shooting.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woman have now got the same rights as men..

Not really understanding your OP, if I’m honest?
Yes, and men have the same rights as women... ergo Trannys in women's sports.

I look at a male sporting event and even the hour programs before such, waiting to watch the game and they never have women sitting with the former coaches and former players talking about the stats of the players and who has the advantage and the standings of the teams.

Then go to the sidelines and you have some woman questioning a player about how is is playing or about a specific play and I would be willing to bet a dollar to a donut very few of these women would know what a little screen pass was, or a quarterback sneak...

But they have their rights to be there... and no one learns a dog gone thing.

Same with women in a fox hole. I can see a lot wrong with that.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know that the woman has never played the game. In the UK we have women's football teams and also rugby and cricket and have had for a while. Some of the commentary team on men's games are women too and they know what they are talking about because they themselves have played the games.
For many sports, the men's and women's divisions are practically different games.

Men's tennis, for instance, is a game of power serving. The guys mostly launch the ball past each other at high speeds. Women's tennis is much more a game of rallies, with most serves being returned. This makes women's tennis a better spectator sport.

Likewise, men's basketball is a game of quick-twitch bursts of speed and athleticism, played above-the-rim. Women's basketball is much more a game of shooting skill and passing precision, played below-the-rim.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree - the women are better at shooting accurately than the men. They have better muscle endurance and usually better patience than the men, and those are important.

But, the men are better at hefting bigger weapons that make accuracy less important...
1715010616499.png

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For many sports, the men's and women's divisions are practically different games.

Men's tennis, for instance, is a game of power serving. The guys mostly launch the ball past each other at high speeds. Women's tennis is much more a game of rallies, with most serves being returned. This makes women's tennis a much better spectator sport.

Likewise, men's basketball is a game of quick-twitch bursts of speed and athleticism, played above-the-rim. Women's basketball is much more a game of shooting skill and passing precision, played below-the-rim.

If it makes you happy I am glad for you.

Be blessed

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, and men have the same rights as women... ergo Trannys in women's sports.

I look at a male sporting event and even the hour programs before such, waiting to watch the game and they never have women sitting with the former coaches and former players talking about the stats of the players and who has the advantage and the standings of the teams.

Then go to the sidelines and you have some woman questioning a player about how is is playing or about a specific play and I would be willing to bet a dollar to a donut very few of these women would know what a little screen pass was, or a quarterback sneak...

But they have their rights to be there... and no one learns a dog gone thing.

Same with women in a fox hole. I can see a lot wrong with that.
Ok, well thanks for voicing your opinion.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree - the women are better at shooting accurately than the men. They have better muscle endurance and usually better patience than the men, and those are important.

But, the men are better at hefting bigger weapons that make accuracy less important...
View attachment 44835
Um, I am not sure one is supposed to say things like men are better at hefting heavier weapons .....

While true... and I am so grateful they can.... its kind of telling a woman she is not equal.... which I admit on that I am not. (I want my pedestal back)

• Haha