I have a question and need prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just keeping it very real . I KNOW WHAT DAY I LOOK FORWARD TOO . THE DAY OF HIS PROMISE .
JUST LIKE paul and others through all generations have waited for . AND WE GONNA SEE IT .
Go ahead and mock . But i remind us all , THE COMING OF KING JESUS draws ever nigh . THE PROMISE OF HIS RETURN
is what this lamb longs for and hopes in . Cause to be honest , this world is not my home .
The ONLY and i do repeat ONLY reason i am still here , IS ONE REASON and one alone .
TO speak to others in hopes they too will come to Christ and that all be ready and watching .
CAUSE BELIEVE ME WE GOT US A NEW HOME A COMING and believe me THE NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH
BE WHAT I BE LOOKING FOWARD TOO .
Note to all .
Please excuse the errors in english . Perhaps i could have written it as this .
Because believe me we have us a new home coming . Believe me the new heavens and the new earth
is what i am looking forward too seeing . But me thinks , wait i mean , I THINK you all know what i mean .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks amigo. I'm doing great actually! Cheers!