I have a theory about UFO's, they are demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not a new theory. Chuck Missler wrote a book in the 90's, "Return of the Nephilim". He said during a of UFOs were from people who not only had experimented with drugs but had also left themselves open for demonic influence. That is one explanation.That does'nt explain many people witnessing an object at the same time.
Satan can appear as an angel of light or lights. Chariots of fire, wheel within wheels, colorful objects could very well be angelic visitations or demons. ???
I just don't believe that aliens from other planets have been here. We are too fond of those kind of movies and so our imagination brings us closer to the possibility.
Un-repented of generational sin has also been an open door to this sort of thing in my birth family. The higher levels of freemasonry are involved in demon worship. Which my grandfather was involved with.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was new to me. I have no idea who is Chuck Missler.
Chuck Missler was a Christian Apologist with a genious IQ. I saw him in the 90's speak at Chuck Smith's Calvary Chapel and Hal Lindey's Tetelestai churches. I'd say He spoke about astrophysics and how the universe was designed. He talked about the human body, how uniquely designed and complex it is. He wrote many books. Another book I remember, "The Divine Watchmaker". In that book, he would use the design of an intrique watch and ask if people could imagine that it came about by chance. How ridiculous right. But the humam body is far more complex and even the smallest one-celled amimal, yet Evolutionists pose that life and humans came about by chance, mutations, accidents, pieced together, organized by an unintellegent, mindless natural process. He just made the TOE sound absurd. He also had a command of the Bible and would also do studies and commentary as well. He was fascinating.

Anyways he is not the only one who posed this idea. Google it, it has been around for awhile.

UFOs and the Bible - Are Aliens Demons?

10 Evidences Proof Aliens Are Demons In Disguise – Proof Of Aliens Life

Reactions: K9Buck

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course this OP scenario is yours and different. I was just pointing out that aliens have been thought to be demons for awhile.
Demons will show up in the Great Tribulation not in human form, but 200,000,000 stinging demon locusts that torture mankind for 5 months and then transform into horsemen that bring war. Or they may possess humans to form an army of 200,000,000 from the east. ??
(See Rev. 9:1-18)

Last edited:
Reactions: K9Buck

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there's what's in the earth.
I like to entertain the hollow earth/ Agartha. but think flat earth is more Truth. throw out all the space and spinning trash
if thats what you were implying ;)

visualize-bible.jpg

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

Luke 10:18
King James Version
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?
There is a documentary, starring some popular physicists (Michio Kaku, Lawrence Krauss, Max Tegmark), called "The Principle"--it's Catholic, so it has that strike against it, but it's still good information otherwise--which scientifically proves Earth is at (or near) the center of the Universe (if the Earth is not the center, perhaps the center would be our solar system or our galaxy--that is debatable). That is a statistical impossibility if we are to accept that this universe is a mistake, or an uncontrolled explosion--if we are to reject that it had/has a Creator, Who had/has a purpose for it, and Who has issued moral requirements to guide it to that purpose.

There is nothing else out there. We are at the center. We are loved by God.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a documentary, starring some popular physicists (Michio Kaku, Lawrence Krauss, Max Tegmark), called "The Principle"--it's Catholic, so it has that strike against it, but it's still good information otherwise--which scientifically proves Earth is at (or near) the center of the Universe (if the Earth is not the center, perhaps the center would be our solar system or our galaxy--that is debatable). That is a statistical impossibility if we are to accept that this universe is a mistake, or an uncontrolled explosion--if we are to reject that it had/has a Creator, Who had/has a purpose for it, and Who has issued moral requirements to guide it to that purpose.

There is nothing else out there. We are at the center. We are loved by God.

Wouldn't the center of the universe be at the original spot of the "Big Bang"?

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't the center of the universe be at the original spot of the "Big Bang"?
I wouldn't know about that, but it's kinda the physicists in the documentary's jobs to know, and they agree the science points toward this.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earth is not at the center of the universe just like Earth is not at the center of the solar system, not that any of that matters to God, apparently.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to posit a theory. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that the UFO's are real and are, indeed, super-advanced craft.

They're not from some far-away planet. They're from here. They're also humanoid in appearance, but they're not humans; they're demons.

King James Version

There is a misnomer that Satan is in Hell. You need to understand that Satan has never been to Hell. In fact, nobody is in Hell. Satan visits Earth but spends most of his time in Heaven. Yes, Satan is in Heaven. However, his days are numbered and God is going to expel him from Heaven. He will be ejected and sent to Earth.

In the aforementioned verse, I believe Jesus was speaking about the future when he said that "he saw" Satan "as lightning falling from Heaven".

Perhaps the increase (allegedly) in UFO activity are demons preparing for their lord to be cast into the Earth.

Once Satan comes to Earth, the aliens will reveal themselves to us. Satan will, of course, remain behind the scenes, so to speak. The leader of the aliens will look just like us. He will be an extraordinarily charming, witty, handsome, man and an incredible orator. He will tell the world that they come from afar and that they have been observing us for thousands of years. He will say that they are concerned for our well-being and that they want to help us to evolve and to be advanced like them. He will promise to wipe out war, disease, famines, and make every day glorious. He will perform amazing acts that are, on the surface, miracles. The world will be mesmerized and the world will fall in line to follow him. He is the anti-Christ.

Thoughts?
I have heard this theory and I don't know what to make of it. I do know this, however. The word "demon" comes from the Greek word "daimon", referring to a "guiding spirit." The New Testament authors exhort us to "test the spirits to see if they are from God." 1John 4:1. In other words, our best course of action is to judge them by what they say and do. If these truly are spirit beings pretending to be powerful aliens from another world, then they are not to be trusted because they are deceivers. Paul warned us about false signs and wonders. Stay alert and be wise.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earth is not at the center of the universe just like Earth is not at the center of the solar system, not that any of that matters to God, apparently.
OK You know more than some leading physicists apparently. Where'd you get your PhD?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

King James Version

Thoughts?

Yes, there are gravity-wave powered craft with antimatter reactors using element 115, that has small beings piloting them, but they are not space aliens.

Fallen angels still exist, along with some giants who live in the vast network of caverns that used to hold the water that is now oceans, (they visit the surface of the earth periodically, they are called Bigfoot or Sasquatch today), and they and some fallen angels have been abducting women and implanting another kind genetic hybrid of humans in their womb, and harvesting their fetuses, to create the small creatures piloting the UFOs, as a demonic deception.

There are several speculations about how the deception will unfold.

Bob Lazar was involved in reverse engineering some of the craft that they obtained, and his detailed descriptions of the craft, the antimatter reactor, thermal converters that are impossibly 100% efficient, and the gravity wave projectors that propel the craft, are fascinating.

There are also craft that we built from reverse engineering, that are also flying around out there - one of them is a large triangular shaped craft that is seen.

I will post some videos I have on this topic, from Chuck Missler::

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO's are real, and piloted by demons. As for the Antichrist, I believe he could be a Nephilim with Satan as his father, and a human as his mother. Like Goliath and his brothers, and their whole nation which is why God wanted them destroyed.

Close, except Nephilim are giants over 9 feet tall, called Bigfoot today.

I doubt the AC is going to be 9 feet tall, but I believe he’s a human that is possessed by Satan after he is raised from the dead from a fatal head wound, at the mid-trib point.

Shalom.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good thing the sun is the center of our solar system, wouldn’t you agree?

And the earth is just where it needs to be in this solar system - close enough to the sun, but not too close, and surrounded by gas giant planets, which intercept the large number of meteors and asteroids entering our solar system, so they don’t destroy our planet.

Also the earth is just where it needs to be in this galaxy, for life to exist - on the outer edge, away from close by and large stars that would kill life from excess radiation.

God knows what he’s doing, thankfully.

Reactions: pompadour

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have wondered the same thing K9buck, but have also considered the Nephilim ( it’s only in the last few years that I have realised they were still around after the flood) .......
I am not sure about Satan , although we know that from Job that he meets with angels and God.
There are many theories that something is giving people in power knowledge, especially with regards to technology..........

Yes, God destroyed all the giant angelic hybrids that were taking over the earth during the flood, and put those angels who procreated with women into hell, in chains, but after the flood some newly fallen angels did the same thing again, which is where all those cities of giants came from in the promised land, and why God had Israel destroy those cities and kill every man, woman, and child hybrid in them, when they occupied the land.

There are still some giants and fallen angels around, living in huge underground chambers that were emptied of water when the fountains of the deep were broken up by God, to flood the earth.

When they visit the surface of the earth and are seen, we call those giants Bigfoot or Sasquatch, today.

Shalom.