I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a theory. It's the teaching of Paul, who said it was revealed to him directly by Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 (WEB):
(15) For this we tell you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep.​
(16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with God’s trumpet. The dead in Christ will rise first,​
(17) then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. So we will be with the Lord forever.​

Galations 1:11-12 (WEB):
(11) But I make known to you, brothers, concerning the Good News which was preached by me, that it is not according to man.​
(12) For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came to me through revelation of Jesus Christ.​

The PRE-trib rapture is a THEORY. It is a doctrine of men.

For around 1,800 years, the Christian Church held to a POST-tribulational return of Jesus Christ and gathering of His Church, which is what is written in God's Word (Matthew 24:29-31; 2 Thessalonians 2).

The false pre-trib rapture school likes to use that sole word "rapture" so the gullible and deceived who don't study their Bible won't know the difference.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The PRE-trib rapture is a THEORY. It is a doctrine of men.
Pay attention! I was replying to the statement, "The rapture theory is false doctrine". There was no mention"PRE-trib" in that, just "rapture".

The false pre-trib rapture school likes to use that sole word "rapture" so the gullible and deceived who don't study their Bible won't know the difference.
You obviously haven't watched the video that I linked to!