I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN! Best Big Positive I know of for Comforting Words Of The God Of All Comfort!!:

"For The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the​
voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ​
shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up​
together with them in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so​
shall we ever be with The Lord. Wherefore Comfort one another with​
These Words." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)​
+
"Blessed be God, even The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father​
of Mercies, and the God of All Comfort; Who Comforteth us in all our​
tribulation, that we may be able to Comfort them which are in any​
trouble, by the Comfort wherewith we ourselves Are Comforted of God."​
Amen!!
The rapture spells , PRAISE GOD WE FINALLY HOME FOREVER WITH THE KING WHO SAVED US .
as does the moment a lamb draws its last breath too . THIS WORLD aint ME HOME bud .
My home cometh with the KING or when i depart to be with HIM . This lamb is on a journey .
THIS world is nothing but a pilgramige to me . AS i journey day by day and hour by hour
towards the day OF THE KING and or the day i depart with my last breath from this body of flesh .
FOREVER WITH THE KING IS MY HOPE and MY HEARTS DESIRE .
TILL THEN we must do all to point all that has breath TO THIS KING JESUS . cause budda , allah and hooshi cushi aint saving
squat . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS SAVES .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The rapture spells , PRAISE GOD WE FINALLY HOME FOREVER WITH THE KING WHO SAVED US .
as does the moment a lamb draws its last breath too . THIS WORLD aint ME HOME bud .
My cometh with the KING or when i depart to be with HIM . This lamb is on a journey .
THIS world is nothing but a pilgramige to me . AS i journey day by day and hour by hour
towards the day OF THE KING and or the day i depart with my last breath from this body of flesh .
TILL THEN we must do all to point all that has breath TO THIS KING JESUS . cause budda , allah and hooshi cushi aint saving
Praise be to the Lord. Homeward bound in the King. Forever with the Lord. That’s the day the lambs look forward to. Praise the Lord. And, oh, brother is spotted.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My home cometh with the KING or when i depart to be with HIM . This lamb is on a journey .
We best get bible-ing.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: seeing the 'negatives'?

I guess I learned my lesson, not to bring these 'biting/devouring' things up, eh?
Just stay With God's 'Positives'?:

God's Great GRACE Departure! { aka pre-trib rapture }

Been available for over a year now, and must be true, as there has not
been one response with 'positive' corrections from Scripture, eh?

Amen.
What Lord Jesus Himself said in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 is a 'positive' correction for pre-tribbers.

Reason is, because what Lord Jesus said there is EASY to understand, no man needs to interpret it. His Words there speak for themselves, that His coming and gathering of His Church is AFTER the tribulation of those days, as written.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What Lord Jesus Himself said in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 is a 'positive' correction for pre-tribbers.

Reason is, because what Lord Jesus said there is EASY to understand, no man needs to interpret it. His Words there speak for themselves, that His coming and gathering of His Church is AFTER the tribulation of those days, as written.
Those passages are not describing the rapture, they're describing Jesus' second coming/advent, which is after the Great Tribulation. They say that the elect are gathered, but not that they are changed to be spriit beings and are caught up to be with Jesus. They mention that "the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light, the stars will be falling from the sky, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken", but none of that occurs at the rapture. This gathering of the elect happens towards the end of the thousand years of reign - these elect are those who believe during the thousand years, those whose names are written in the book of life; they are "The rest of the dead" who are granted eternal life after "the thousand years were finished" (Revelation 20:5). They are gathered together on the earth for the final event:

Revelation 20:7-9 (WEB):
(7) And after the thousand years, Satan will be released from his prison,​
(8) and he will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.​
(9) They went up over the width of the earth, and surrounded the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. Fire came down out of heaven from God and devoured them.​

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is the return on white horses.
Who is on the white horses?
Where did they mount them?
Pretrib rapture harmonizes with this and the wedding feast.
Postrib rapture adherents have to explain why the obvious is jettisoned

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the return on white horses.
What "white horses", plural? Bible Scripture mentions Jesus returning on only ONE white horse, in Revelation 19.

Where did they mount them?
Pretrib rapture harmonizes with this and the wedding feast.
Postrib rapture adherents have to explain why the obvious is jettisoned
That does not work. You need to read what I referred to about Lord Jesus telling us His coming to gather His saints is AFTER... the tribulation of those days. Get it? AFTER... the tribulation.

Matt 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

To believe the Pre-trib Rapture Theory LIE, one MUST disregard what Jesus Himself said above.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, and again, the main Title of this thread is misleading. Why?

Because the False Pre-trib Rapture theory School tries to SELL their pre-trib LIE with just using the word 'rapture' by itself! In reality, they mean a PRE-TRIBULATIONAL LIE type rapture, and not a rapture on the last day by Christ that is actually written in God's Word.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the AC kill all refusing the mark?
According to the WORD, OT Prophets and the Apostles the AC will be revealed BEFORE the Coming of Christ.

Make sure you know this = Daniel ch9 & ch12 , Matt ch24 , 1 John , 2 Thessalonians

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problems and questions:

1) Daniel the prophet told us exactly when the rapture will take place?
How did Daniel receive "The Revelation Of The Mystery" 'Hid In God' until Paul, and any mention of a rapture?

2) We can 'see' if Jesus tells us 'a lie of the devil' saying "no one can know the day Nor the hour" of the rapture?

a) Some believe this is The Truth about the Second ( prophesied ) Coming Of Christ:​
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh....​
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only."​
(Mat 24:36, 25:13)​
b) But, at the same time they say "we can know the 'time of the season' - What Saith The Scripture?:​

When they therefore were come together, they asked of Him, saying, LORD, wilt thou at this time​
restore again the kingdom to Israel? And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times​
or the seasons, which The Father hath put in His Own Power." (Acts 1:6, 7)​

To say "Jesus' Words" are a 'lie of the devil' seems like an attack of God's Word Of Truth, does it not?
Honestly, do some of these teachers Really believe they "can know" What Only God, The Father, Knows?

3) Jesus tells us (in Secret) when the rapture will take place in Mat 24?
I believe He "Told the twelve apostles" privately, the 'meaning of the parables', but the rest He Told, According To This:

"Jesus Answered him, I Spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple,​
whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I Said nothing. Why askest thou Me? ask them which​
heard Me, what I Have Said Unto them: Behold, they know what I Said." (John 18:20-21)​

4) Pre-trib rapture is dangerous to my soul and all believers of this doctrine are going into
apostasy / Eternal condemnation? Who made these judgmental people 'God'?

I must be mistaken then, believing the ( false? ) Gospel Of 'Grace Through faith In The Death, Burial, And
Resurrection Of The LORD Jesus Christ For God's Eternal Salvation, According To The Scriptures, because of:

God's All-Sufficient BLOOD!

Confirmed By A Vast Multitude Of Plain and Clear Passages:

God's OPERATION On All HIS New-born babes In CHRIST
+
God's Eternal Assurance

+
God's Eternal Life Insurance

When did all This Change into "I Must believe in a view of a post-trib rapture, or be Eternally Condemned"?

I am not a very good student of Scripture, noticing All these Negative discussions, am I?:

However, I honestly believe I am a 'work-in-progress' whom God Has Led to this positive/comforting view?:

God's Great GRACE Departure!

Amen.
I think the key to understanding the when the rapture occurs in several verses:
1 Cor. 15:51-52 " Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

1 Thes. 4:16-17 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord."

These two verses describe the same event, triggered by a trumpet sound - not blown by humans during the Feast of Trumpets, but by an angel. It is the last trumpet in a series of trumpet sounds that occurred during the Great Tribulation ... andthere are SEVEN. Last means last. If it was a different trumpet sound that occurred before these seven trumpet, it wouldn't be tue last. If it was after the 7th, then it would be the 8th.
Pre-tribbers must deny that it is the 7th Trumpet in Rev. 11:15, because that would completely destroy their view. We would all have to endure the Seals and Six trumpet judgments, technically, but not necessarily in the full extant. The Seals and Trumpet events accumulate throughout 1335 days so if they were opened and blown rapidly, we might get out before the carnage develops. Still, John sees a vision of "A multitude in heaven which no one can number" which came "out if the Great Tribulation of those days", confirms that we went through at least some of it. Coming out of the GT does not mean it's over yet!
Post -tribbers must also deny the 7th Trumpet as being the last because at the sound of the 7th Trumpet, there is more to come, it's still not over yet. 7 Bowls of wrath are released at this time. So even if that the Seven Bowl events only lasts 7-10 weeks, it's technically not a post - Trib rapture. It would be considered Mid-Trib or Pre-Wrath.
And let's get this false assumption that "the rapture does not exist" out of the way. THE RAPTURE IS JUST ANOTHER TERM FOR OUR RESSURECTON. Those who have died "in Christ" and those who lived by faith in the God of Israel who hoped for the Christ, will be raised and those who are alive in Christ will all be changed, transformed into eternal spiritual bodies.

Many aspects of this 7th Trumpet event supports this conclusion:
1. The mystery of God is revealed ( Rev. 10:7). What is the mystery of God? I think it is revealed when ...
2. "every eye sees Him" and ...
3. The resurrection is part if this mystery
4. The kingdoms of the world become the Lord's.
5. The dead are resurrected and judged (Rev. 11:18)
6. We receive rewards according to our deeds (Rev. 11:18)
7. The Temple of God is open in heaven (Rev. 11:19.
8. Bowls of Wrath are released. This implies that the dead unbelieving souls in Hades are resurrected, judged and suffer this wrath. And also thise who are alive with he mark of the Beast on earth.

So we don't know the day or the hour, but Jesus gave us a clue to the season in Matthew 24:14, when the gospel has been delivered to every nation and tribe ... "and then the end will come". That has become a reality in our generation. This is the generation spoken of. The clock started to tick in 1948. Add one generation = 70-80years and we are close.

Reactions: David in NJ

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the WORD, OT Prophets and the Apostles the AC will be revealed BEFORE the Coming of Christ.

Make sure you know this = Daniel ch9 & ch12 , Matt ch24 , 1 John , 2 Thessalonians
Yes, and that means Christ's Church will still be here on earth when that coming false one is 'revealed'.

Reactions: David in NJ

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the key to understanding the when the rapture occurs in several verses:
1 Cor. 15:51-52 " Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

1 Thes. 4:16-17 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord."

Why don't you listen to the very Scripture that Apostle Paul wrote there? like that "And the dead in Christ will rise first"?

Before Lord Jesus brings the "asleep" saints with Him on that day, they must FIRST BE RESURRECTED.

So WHEN is... the future day of resurrection???

The future resurrection will happen ONLY on the day of Christ's future coming, which will be the LAST DAY of this present world...

John 6:44
44 No man can come to Me, except the Father Which hath sent Me draw him:
and I will raise him up at the last day.
KJV

John 11:23-24
23 Jesus saith unto her, "Thy brother shall rise again."
24 Martha saith unto Him,
"I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day."
KJV

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture theory is false doctrine.
Ezekiel chapter 13 . Fake shepherds are condemned.
Deuteronomy chapter 18 . People are warned about false brethren.
False preachers are contrary to Gods truth.
Ephesians chapter 6 tells us to have on gospel armour. It's knowledge and wisdom of God's word.
The spirtual war is words, ideas and concepts.
Christian people need gospel armour on to not be deceived by antichrist lies and deception near future.
The fake shepherds are stripping off the armour off Christian people . They will be defenseless against antichrist near future. They will be biblically illiterate.
Revelation is 13 . The whole world will be tested by satan as antichrist near future.
Antichrist will distort God's word. Many people wont know he's lying.

That's why gospel armour is essential. It's knowledge and wisdom of God's word. The rapture theory will lead flocks right into satan's camp. It's trip to sheol.
Rapture theory is false doctrine.
Jeremiah chapter 25. . Jesus will put stop to the fake shepherds near future. The false brethren will go into pit with satan near future.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's negative because it causes people to be judgmental, and desire the world to come to an end in my opinion.

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The rapture theory is false doctrine.
It's not a theory. It's the teaching of Paul, who said it was revealed to him directly by Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 (WEB):
(15) For this we tell you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep.​
(16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with God’s trumpet. The dead in Christ will rise first,​
(17) then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. So we will be with the Lord forever.​

Galations 1:11-12 (WEB):
(11) But I make known to you, brothers, concerning the Good News which was preached by me, that it is not according to man.​
(12) For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came to me through revelation of Jesus Christ.​