I have noticed the following Negatives about the 'rapture'...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be ready?
You say the rapture us not untill every sign is completed, including the timing you misplace at the end of the wrath.
Your very testimony prohibits you from being ready for a rapture.
The only "ready" your doctrine suggests is for the antichrist to appear and chase postribbers from cave to cave.
IOW Your "understanding" basically has Jesus telling you that you have to be ready for the flood or great tribulation.
rebuilder 454 says: IOW Your "understanding" basically has Jesus telling you that you have to be ready for the flood or great tribulation.

Did the WORD tell Noah to "be ready" for the Flood??? = YES HE did

"By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith."

Hebrews 11:7

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the "Holy Doctrine" include Jesus declaration of the pretrib rapture?
Or should we reframe what is there into your insistence that only YOUR DOCTRINE is infallible?
You are actually making a fool of yourself.
JESUS never declared such a thing . He warned HIS OWN YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION .
ITS YOUR MEN that declare a pre trib .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rebuilder 454 says: IOW Your "understanding" basically has Jesus telling you that you have to be ready for the flood or great tribulation.

Did the WORD tell Noah to "be ready" for the Flood??? = YES HE did

"By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith."

You do understand what the problem is ..........
MANY have learned doctrines of men . Concering anti christ , concering mystery of inquity . THEY GOT NO IDEA
ITS LONG BEEN AT WORK . Folks keep looking for a seven year trib holly wood style man .
But that which is of ANTI CHRIST , HAS ALREADY LONG BEEN AT WORK and even now are there many anti christs .
THIS MYSTERY of inquity that prince of darkness has been doing , HE HAS BEEN DOING IT
and will continue to do so , TILL JESUS COME AND DESTROYS HIM and all who followed HIM . AT THE COMING OF KING JESUS .
They got no idea . They keep looking and looking for things they will never see . CAUSE ITS ALReady BEEN at work
and they cannot see it . tribulations have been since the birth of the church
and worse they do get . It wont get any better in this world , truth is ITS ABOUT TO GO VIRAL WORSE and FAST TOO .
VERY SOON and very fast it will be . Many lambs will bleed , will lose their lives and suffer things at the hands of men .
BUT THIS AINT NEW . ITS BEEN BEFORE , AND SOON IT WILL REACH EVEN OUR SHORE . ITS ABOUT to GO VIRAL .
REPEAT , ITS ABOUT TO GO VIRAL and folks better be ready to LOSE EVERYTHING FOR JESUS . many already have sold out
and many more soon will too . The churches just aint being prepared for what IS or what is coming . Rather
they been seduced to sleep into a death from which they cannot awaken . The lie has brought forth
its dark children who from all faiths and all religions , secular and all , will follow . ALL not in the lambs book of life
WILL BELIEVE IT and will be damned . This lie will cause also the greatest hour of tribulation to come against the true lambs .
BUT CHRIST WILL DESTROY on HIS DAY . TILL THEN armour up . For the signs of the times are showing us
TIME BE SHORT and draws shorter every day .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be ready?
You say the rapture us not untill every sign is completed, including the timing you misplace at the end of the wrath.
Your very testimony prohibits you from being ready for a rapture.
The only "ready" your doctrine suggests is for the antichrist to appear and chase postribbers from cave to cave.
IOW Your "understanding" basically has Jesus telling you that you have to be ready for the flood or great tribulation.
@rebuilder 454 says: "Your understanding" basically has Jesus telling you that you have to be ready for the flood or great tribulation."

#1 - Did the WORD tell Noah to "be ready" for the Flood??? = YES HE did

#2 - Did JESUS tells us to prepare for great tribulation? = YES HE did

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen brother amigo.
There is much more to come in tribulation, as well, I believe.

What we see now is the tip with the gay agenda, the liberal policies in government and in church is only the beginning.

Evil will abound bc love of humanity, family, self and the THRUTH repressed is being made public as a whole.

God will be hated and the mention of his name will bring death. Just as the 3 Hebrew children and Daniel faced, so too must we trust God in our time of great trying !

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS never declared such a thing . He warned HIS OWN YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION .
We all go through tribulation.
We all understand it.
We are promised tribulation.
The bible teaches Jesus coming for his saints before the flood, before sodom destroyed .
We know he comes to earth after the flood also.( postrib)
( like in the story, noah came back from the sky to the earth for a new realm on earth...postrib) no gathering of noah or lot postrib/post flood/ postjudgement)
Your doctrine omits verses.
That is your focus... To omit verses.
Jesus gave us 2 escape verses.
You know, the ones you guys omit.
Your "tribulation boasting" is a huge nothing burger. You take it out of context thinking you have a talking point.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all understand it.
The bible teaches Jesus coming for his saints before the flood, before sodom destroyed .
( like in the story, noah came back from the sky to the earth for a new realm on earth...postrib) no gathering of noah or lot postrib/post flood/ postjudgement)
Your "tribulation boasting" is a huge nothing burger. You take it out of context thinking you have a talking point.
There is a big difference in a tribulation anyone of us may experience and ...The Tribulation or The Great Tribulation the Bible refers to.
Scriptures will clearly present that, with study.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all understand it.
Noah was protected from the WRATH OF GOD pardner .
You need to read revelation for yourself .
The beast cometh against SAINTS . GOD and HIS wrath cometh against the beast and those who worshipped the beast .
You all are the ones that have to change things . BUT NOTICE the beast cometh AGAINST the saints
not against the LEFT BEHIND pardner . Yall been duped . Now i do love ya
and that is why i remind you and all , YALL BETT be ready to be even KILLED FOR JESUS .
And do be watching . DO be watching , cause no man knows the day nor hour the LORD does come .
We are MUCH farther along than these hollywood style anti christ seven year trib churches EVEN realize .
I aint even pre trib , YET I WARN US ALL WE ARE MUCH FARTHER along and many NOW ALREADY
WORSHIP the DRAGON through the all inclusive lie and know it not . MANY GONNA WAIL ON JESUS DAY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all understand it.
A number so high of even pre trib , mid trib and post trib GONNA WAIL on JESUS DAY .
Cause many of all groups have bought into THE LIE , THE LOVE THAT CANNOT SAVE .
THE LOVE that came of the DRAGON who preached through huggy men a love that could not save .
MY ADVICE , YOU BESS examine yourself to see if the love you think IS Coming FROM GOD
aint really COMING FROM he who desire to be AS GOD .
I say this not to condmen but to make folks examine themselves .
ALL religoins are false . CEPT TRUE BIBLICAL and i do mean BIBLICAL CHRISTANITY .
And any love that embraces a lie or sin , IT AINT LOVE BUD and it aint COMING FROM GOD .
SO , because i DO LOVE and have the LOVE that cometh of GOD and not rather as many whose love is of the world ,
I am begging and pleading for all folks to do the one thing they SHOULD have done from the beginning .
GET IN THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF . Make sure the love , the liberty , the freedom , unity
your pastors are preaching IS COMING FROM GOD and not rather from SOLD OUT MEN OF BELIAL who have TROD
JESUS , the DIRE NEED to believe on HIM under foot . The love that cometh of GOD
dont rejoice in a lie no matter how good that lie may sound , no matter how loving that lie may sound
THE LOVE OF GOD WONT REJOICE IN A LIE , ONLY IN THE TRUTH . WHICH MEANS EVERY WORD OF GOD and not rather
the words of men . You aint being accused of anything . I am just exhorting all to MAKE SURE
the JESUS they follow aint jesus but rather JESUS . Cause many preach another jesus , another version of God
a love that embraces a lie , inquity . THEY AINT GONNA MAKE IT ON THAT PATH . And this gringo gonna warn folks
cause i love folks . I SHUN the all inclusive lie to hell . YOU go and learn what that means and WHY I SAY IT .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah was protected from the WRATH OF GOD pardner .
You need to read revelation for yourself .
The beast cometh against SAINTS . GOD and HIS wrath cometh against the beast and those who worshipped the beast .
You all are the ones that have to change things . BUT NOTICE the beast cometh AGAINST the saints
not against the LEFT BEHIND pardner . Yall been duped . Now i do love ya
and that is why i remind you and all , YALL BETT be ready to be even KILLED FOR JESUS .
And do be watching . DO be watching , cause no man knows the day nor hour the LORD does come .
We are MUCH farther along than these hollywood style anti christ seven year trib churches EVEN realize .
I aint even pre trib , YET I WARN US ALL WE ARE MUCH FARTHER along and many NOW ALREADY
WORSHIP the DRAGON through the all inclusive lie and know it not . MANY GONNA WAIL ON JESUS DAY .
He put noah and lot together.
Noah went up over a mile into the sky just like the pre tribulation rapture ,we go up, just like Noah did.
After an extended stay above the Earth, up in the heavens , Noah returns, AFTER the flood (After the tribulation) ,Noah returns to earth, exactly like the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.
Jesus also used the example of lot.
lot was removed, taken out ,BEFORE the tribulation , BEFORE the Wrath, BEFORE the judgment.
BEFORE anything, lot was first taken out.
Lot was gone.
lot had left ,and then came the Judgment upon Sodom.
Now you have to remember that Jesus used this particular analogy that was not anything to do with AFTER the Judgment had come.
It's the same with Noah.
With Noah, there was NO removal AFTER the flood.
So you don't have any possibility of misapplying or misinterpreting that.
It is such a fantasy, how Jesus can go to all that trouble, vividly represent another pretrib coming, and you guys miss something so vivid and so clear.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, don't blindly believe what people tell you, but read the Bible for yourself and figure out what it really says. That's how the Protestant movement came about, when the original manuscripts were read and it was discovered that what the Roman Catholic church was teaching was incorrect. The churches still teach some incorrect doctrine, so we need to read and study the Bible for ourselves - don't be lazy and just trust what others say; your eternal future may depend on it!

I've tried to help by quoting various verses on the subject of the rapture timing, and telling how I interpret them, and others have done the same. It's up to the reader to apply his/her own reasoning to decide what they believe.
Amen and Amen!!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah went up over a mile into the sky just like the pre tribulation rapture ,we go up, just like Noah did.

Is that the kind of stupid stuff the false Pre-trib Rapture theory is now teaching their deceived believers, that Noah was 'caught up' in the sky???

What a bunch of BALONEY!

Per the Book of Genesis, God Himself 'sealed' Noah and his family inside the ark He commanded Noah to build. And that ark, with Noah and his family, and the animals, were upon the height of the flood waters for 150 days. Noah didn't go up in the sky! That idea is silliness!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that the kind of stupid stuff the false Pre-trib Rapture theory is now teaching their deceived believers, that Noah was 'caught up' in the sky???

What a bunch of BALONEY!

Per the Book of Genesis, God Himself 'sealed' Noah and his family inside the ark He commanded Noah to build. And that ark, with Noah and his family, and the animals, were upon the height of the flood waters for 150 days. Noah didn't go up in the sky! That idea is silliness!
Thats like saying the people in the jet did not go up above the clouds. The air is part of the planet, so they never left the planet.
I can day Noah was taken over a mile into the sky, whether by floating on the water or by plane.
It is Amazing ,the dance and backpedaling necessary while trying to avoid the obvious.
My bible says the mountains were covered by the flood.
How high was the water?
You can not grasp that the surface of the water was in the clouds????
That is actually too difficult for you???

Psssst, Noah in the clouds is a no brainer.
All your sentences protecting doctrine proves to are off

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What a bunch of BALONEY!

NO...it is the.... new age religion .....types that are trying to rewrite His word through weird and deceiving illusions.
The pre trib rapture fact plays no part in such.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: seeing the 'negatives'?

I guess I learned my lesson, not to bring these 'biting/devouring' things up, eh?
Just stay With God's 'Positives'?:

God's Great GRACE Departure! { aka pre-trib rapture }

Been available for over a year now, and must be true, as there has not
been one response with 'positive' corrections from Scripture, eh?

Amen.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A number so high of even pre trib , mid trib and post trib GONNA WAIL on JESUS DAY .
Cause many of all groups have bought into THE LIE , THE LOVE THAT CANNOT SAVE .
THE LOVE that came of the DRAGON who preached through huggy men a love that could not save .
MY ADVICE , YOU BESS examine yourself to see if the love you think IS Coming FROM GOD
aint really COMING FROM he who desire to be AS GOD .
I say this not to condmen but to make folks examine themselves .
ALL religoins are false . CEPT TRUE BIBLICAL and i do mean BIBLICAL CHRISTANITY .
And any love that embraces a lie or sin , IT AINT LOVE BUD and it aint COMING FROM GOD .
SO , because i DO LOVE and have the LOVE that cometh of GOD and not rather as many whose love is of the world ,
I am begging and pleading for all folks to do the one thing they SHOULD have done from the beginning .
GET IN THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF . Make sure the love , the liberty , the freedom , unity
your pastors are preaching IS COMING FROM GOD and not rather from SOLD OUT MEN OF BELIAL who have TROD
JESUS , the DIRE NEED to believe on HIM under foot . The love that cometh of GOD
dont rejoice in a lie no matter how good that lie may sound , no matter how loving that lie may sound
THE LOVE OF GOD WONT REJOICE IN A LIE , ONLY IN THE TRUTH . WHICH MEANS EVERY WORD OF GOD and not rather
the words of men . You aint being accused of anything . I am just exhorting all to MAKE SURE
the JESUS they follow aint jesus but rather JESUS . Cause many preach another jesus , another version of God
a love that embraces a lie , inquity . THEY AINT GONNA MAKE IT ON THAT PATH . And this gringo gonna warn folks
cause i love folks . I SHUN the all inclusive lie to hell . YOU go and learn what that means and WHY I SAY IT .
WOW...God warns many times including the great flood, Salt's family at Sodom and Gomorrah, etc. Why the trib. became a "LIE"...since the 1960's?. That only by the new age religion group, I add hastily..
Why?
My research has shown that......... to be a fact.
If you have info different ...please share.
Either we believe the scriptures and follow them or we don't.

Last edited:

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I guess I learned my lesson, not to bring these 'biting/devouring' things up, eh?

Amen.
I would not want to be one who interferes with part of God's word from being discussed.
The........ discussers.......if you will....... are the ones to be controlled.
The rapture is a very important part of God's word.

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen.
PS...the rapture is a big positive.

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS...the rapture is a big positive.
AMEN! Best Big Positive I know of for Comforting Words Of The God Of All Comfort!!:

"For The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the​
voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ​
shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up​
together with them in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so​
shall we ever be with The Lord. Wherefore Comfort one another with​
These Words." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)​
+
"Blessed be God, even The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father
of Mercies, and the God of All Comfort; Who Comforteth us in all our
tribulation, that we may be able to Comfort them which are in any
trouble, by the Comfort wherewith we ourselves Are Comforted of God."​
Amen!!