I Have question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe depression-don't want to give too much information on this public Forum.
Johann.
Times can be vexing my friend . But i have come to cheer my friend up by reminding YOU
of the wonderful HOPE we have in CHRIST . FOCUS ON that . Our end is good , THANKS BE TO GOD
the FATHER of our LORD and savoir JESUS CHRIST . This life is but a vapor my friend . But eternal life
can no man measure . AND what JOY awaits us forever with THE KING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johann.
Paul was right . He and peter both reminded the Church to stir one another up .
The lambs look out for one another . SO i have come to cheer my friend up
by reminding you of our HOPE IN CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 33019
Praying for your lifting up beyond this point!
Yes indeed my friend . Now lift those hands up and let the glorious LORD be praised and thanked .
This world can suck the life right out of a soul . The lambs must remind the lambs of the hope we have IN CHRIST .
And how much sooner is our salvation than when we first believed .
THE GLORIOUS LORD WILL COME . HE WILL . Till then we march onwards and must continue
to stir one another up by the pure reminders which give us HOPE . HOPE IN THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you and @Keturah
It's loneliness.
Johann.
I know my friend . The lambs are here for one another as we travel on our pilgramage .
This world simply is not our home . Imagine how vexed lott must have felt .
But then we dont have to imagine . Sometimes i want to put my face into my hands
and just cry and cry . Cause so many refuse the one true Christ .
And so much sin is embraced , so much darkness is now loved and worse its coming
from so many even within christendom now . This place can be a real ugly place at times with so much sin and lies
being embraced . But we must continue to exhort one another daily . And so MUCH the MORE
as we see the DAY APPROACHING .
WE are on a PILGRAMAGE through a dry land . BUT THE LORD is with us and SHALL BE WITH US
and can surely enable us and give us all we need to make it to the end .
Be encouraged my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont ponder on the valley of death , THE LORD IS WITH US . PONDER ON THE CITY OF THE CELESTIAL .
The HOME of all lambs . The place where all shall one day be gathered , through all generations ,
and there will be no more Tears , no more suffering , just total joy and peace FOREVER with the GLORIOUS KING .
The valley of the shadow of death is one dry and nasty land . BUT THE END OF OUR JOURNEY
is a city wherein shall no more suffering ever be again . Just a day of all out rejoicing .
And even now we can have the joy of the LORD . JUST focus on HIM , HIS EVERY WORD
His promises .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 38:11
Psalm 102:7
John 16:32
2 Timothy 4:16
SEE Forsaken
SEE Friendless
Imagine HOW CHRIST must have felt . He was forsaken by many .
Even on the night of HIS betrayal , they all fled . But HE was not ALONE for HE DID ALWAYS what pleased the FATHER .
Paul was abandoned too . But he too said he prayed their forgivenss and yet HE was not alone either .
In this life we gonna face some serious betrayals . Betrayals by even those we loved and desired only good for .
Even by the churches . Folks act like i got the plague . But march on I MUST
and point to CHRIST ALONE i must . This world is not lamb friendly . BUT THE KING is with us through it all .
AND the lambs are here for one another as the LORD watches over us all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand ❤️
I have zero friends since I quit working yrs ago. All I have here is family & not much of them.
I rely heavily on this forum for human stimulation.
Yep . Even family , if they are not in the LORD , will abandon .
The only true family i have is the lambs .
And no matter how much we love and desire good for others , many will hate us for this love .
This non compromising love . That wont compromise GOD , HIS CHRIST or HIS words .
But its the only meat a lamb will feast on . Lift those hands up keturah , WE WIN CAUSE JESUS HAS ALREADY WON .
Point to CHRIST till the last breath . No matter the cost . cause it will cost us and cost us much . BUT its all gain for CHRIST .
Now lift those hands , ITS LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME in the building and round the world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD was with paul and the others in prison , in beatings , and even in their death .
HE WILL BE WITH US TOO . Now hit the trenches , WE got all reason TO REJOICE . FOR JESUS IS OUR HOPE
and IN HE ALONE is our salvation . TO the LORD be all glory and to the LORD be all praise and all thanksgivng .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a reminder from paul long , long ago .
Remember he was writing about sufferings .
We are chastened , we are appointed as sheep to the slaughter ,
YET IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE CONQUERERS through CHRIST .
That man was beat down like a dog , Five times with a cat o nine tails
and three times with rods and often in prison and betrayals among false brethren .
BUT HE HAD ALL HOPE FOR JESUS was HIS HOPE . SO DO WE .
THE LORD is with us too . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS UP and let the LORD be praised .

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry my friend!

But you already assumed that Christ is the one (the savior)! But Muslims don't believe that! They believe that the savior will be a descendant of the sacrificial son!

That's why I asked if the sacrificial boy is one of the Messianic prophecies or Not? Is there any Messianic prophecy that Abraham will take a boy for sacrifice and the savior will be a descendant of that boy?

I KNOW that Jesus is Lord and savior. Do you know how I know this? Because the Godless, demonic, left throughout the world along with much of Islam hates Christianity. I KNOW that the Jews are God's chosen people because the whole world has HATED Jewry and Israel for thousands of years.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johann.

Life is hard. Often times it's awful. We're not meant for this world. Just try to block out the negativity and think about and do things that bring you some fun.

Reactions: Selah

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sorry my friend!

But you already assumed that Christ is the one (the savior)! But Muslims don't believe that! They believe that the savior will be a descendant of the sacrificial son!

That's why I asked if the sacrificial boy is one of the Messianic prophecies or Not? Is there any Messianic prophecy that Abraham will take a boy for sacrifice and the savior will be a descendant of that boy?
Hi @muslimhastamstudy

I hope you will reflect on a very important aspect of the offering up of Isaac by Abraham, namely that God provided a ram so that Isaac could go free.

The parallel to this is that God provided His Son Jesus Christ to be sacrificed in atonement for our sin so that we could be set free from the life-curse and death-penalty of it, ultimately to be resurrected to eternal glory in Christ.

Gen 22:13-18 Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. (14) And Abraham called the name of the place, The-LORD-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, "In the Mount of the LORD it shall be provided." (15) Then the Angel of the LORD called to Abraham a second time out of heaven, (16) and said: "By Myself I have sworn, says the LORD, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son— (17) blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. (18) In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice."

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I understand ❤️
I have zero friends since I quit working yrs ago. All I have here is family & not much of them.
I rely heavily on this forum for human stimulation.
Same here-problem is we dare not show how we are "feeling" the down's and the low's-
Johann.

Reactions: Keturah

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am searching! I do not want to defend a belief. But it is true that many Muslims believe that the person whom Abraham sacrificed was Ishmael, and they claim that It is mentioned in the Messianic prophecies, The one who is supposed to be the savior comes from the generation of the one who was supposed to be sacrificed by Abraham.

I don't looking for who was the sacrificing boy! I am looking for relation between "The act of sacrifice by Abraham" and the "Messianic prophecies".

The answer is here: What son of Abraham became sin that also became the sacrifice for sin? There is only One.