I love you guys! Even if a terrorist hacks my computer and sends me into unpayable debt, so that I can't come any more, I will love you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So God has been dealing with me about loving the flock and how I keep coming here to be appreciated for my knowledge of scripture and how love is more than just recognition. So I am posting as the Holy Spirit has prompted, that I show that I love you guys and that my God has your best interests at heart, how He wanted for you to have Wisdom and celebrate truth. Some of you guys are really impressive in your ability to reason and reckon. I think if God asked us to do more than that, we might have the wrong God! I really love chatting with you guys and I know that I am very determined to let you know when something has blessed me or strengthened me spiritually.

Where do we go from here? I think I will love you to the end. I will even love you greatly to the end. You should expect great things from me, true mercy. I know the scripture well enough, that I know not to offend you, nor do I emabarrass you publicly if I disagree with you (but give you private message). I think angels of God are going to start speaking through me to you, of my love for you. I feel like I am able to save some of you heart ache, by reminding you of the simplicity of the word and the holiness of the calling that goes with it. And I love that you love me back!

The time will come when we meet face to face and we are seen for how we are known - that's going to be a great reason to love, right there! Stay focused, don't let the Devil get the upper hand, be merciful and you will receive mercy. Find ways to be loved, keep love your focus. Believe in miracles. God wants to give you the best. Only a part of that is on Earth, we must be realistic. Hope for what you know, is not hope. The power of the Love of God heal you, and bring your words to fruition. The Holy Spirit will do it!

God bless.

Much love and God bless.

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely!

In Christ we are alive forever together, and it's only going to get better from here as we grow more together in love!

Much love!
Just make sure its the LOVE that comes from GOD and not the love that is of the world .
The LOVE that comes from GOD corrects error and speaks truth at all times .
The love that comes from the world OVERLOOKS errors and wont correct . lTS NO GOOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime