I quit i can't do anything right

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
What I want is for you to grow up and act like a man instead of a baby.

Well, cry me a river. Poor you. You think this forum is not full of people who have experienced attacks from those who seek to destroy them. Yet you whine like your are the only poor miserable one.

Yes, I am the worst person for what you are portraying yourself to be. Because you are either a liar or you need to grow up. Actually I would rather you be a liar then this infantile presentation be true.

Whether you consider what I say as abusive or not is immaterial to me.

Have you done something to me? Yes, your acting like a baby. Either man-up or put that sugar tit back in your mouth.

Stranger
i rather be dead than make a decision like that

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what pacifier are you talking about what tit.

You're constant desire to need someone to 'care' for you. This desire to be cuddled like a baby. To be given a sugar tit to keep the baby happy. A baby's desires is what you are projecting. Grow up pardner.

Stranger

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
You're constant desire to need someone to 'care' for you. This desire to be cuddled like a baby. To be given a sugar tit to keep the baby happy. A baby's desires is what you are projecting. Grow up pardner.

Stranger

wah no

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am not making a decision

Then you will remain a baby. Always needing a tit. Always needing sympathy. Never able to be a responsible adult. Always seeking someones care for them. Nauseous.

Which is all you are doing here. Crying for attention, for sympathy.

Stranger