I quit i can't do anything right

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
You're very lucky to know God...kids your age don't even WANT to know about Him.
This will help you very much throughout your life...it'll save you from much harm - you'll understand this better as you get a little older.

When you think you've sinned you ask God for forgiveness and move on. Don't let the evil one keep you in a guilty conscience. Jesus came that you might have a life more abundant, more happy, more joyful --- not so you could worry about your salvation all the time. Or worry about what denomination to join... as if you even could now.

Be like that kid running through the field.
God's light is shining upon you.
But i am Jw I thought my Worship and Jesus was false

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fine i understand what you want and what everyone here wants.

no one wants to help me just destroy me.

you are the most worst person.

why you yell at me like an abusive person.

have i done something to you.

if you want be that way then fine
@Stranger is basically using tough love here,just saying to man up, so to speak. He means well...it's just his way, lol. It's different getting to know someone online as opposed to in person. takes a bit longer to get to know someone. IMO.
So, do you not recognize anyone on here that is helping you? I think Willie T has reached out several times...just pray, ask your questions to God and keep your heart and mind open to what He puts in your heart and...He can do anything. He can even give you peace about leaving the JWS if that is what you want. Pray earnestly...use any words that you want, they do not have to be long, flowing perfectly worded prayers, simply...ask Him to reveal Himself to you and pray that you just want the truth of who He is. Pray before opening His Word.
God Bless,
-nancy

Reactions: Willie T

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, about 15yrs ago her word helped me through some really dark times.

I don't much like her lifestyle...but I do like her word.
I have lots of her tapes and books. :)
I haven't watched/listened to her in years. I did like her back in the day. Not sure how she is now, maybe living a bit high on the hog perhaps? Lol. I think the last thing of hers I saw was her "The Battlefield of The Mind".

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sean,
Decide for yourself who offers support and various solutions you can choose from, as opposed to who simply tells you what to do... if you want to try and determine who is attempting to help you. And then listen to (or ignore) which ever persons you feel are seriously concerned about you.

What is "Tough Love?"
My wife and I have two unique and expensive (about $500 each) exercise "scooters." They are called "Trikkes". I let a neighbor kid and his friends use them right out in front of my house. They did OK. Then, I later saw him just sling the much cheaper scooter (maybe $40) his father had bought him across the yard.

I could have called him an ingrate and a selfish little punk when I soon afterward said he no longer had the use of our scooters. But I, instead, told him that his actions were not mature enough to warrant me trusting him any longer with a thousand dollars of our equipment.

In either case, he no longer got to ride our toys..... But, which comments to him were "Tough Love", and which just showed "Macho Mouthing Off?" Through one, he was explained the consequences of his behavior, and could choose to learn from it. And from the other, he simply got to witness a display of an adult insulting him.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace and Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But i am Jw I thought my Worship and Jesus was false
What matters is that you seek the Lord, Psalms 27:8.

If your understanding of Him is off, but you are truly seeking Him with all of your heart, you will find Him (Jeremiah 29:11-13, Matthew 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-13) and He will also correct you concerning any misunderstandings you might have (Revelation 3:19, Proverbs 3:11-12)..