I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I live in Navi Mumbai, can't tell you the full address
That's alright Siddhi, you don't need to give me your full address. I can see where Navi is on the map. It looks quiet a way from the Tamba Ashram. A church closer to where you live is a better option. What do you think?

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
That's alright Siddhi, you don't need to give me your full address. I can see where Navi is on the map. It looks quiet a way from the Tamba Ashram. A church closer to where you live is a better option. What do you think?
I went there once but to no avail and I realized the truth that I was not going to get better or heal

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds fishy.............

Maunchausen of a sort....

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I went there once but to no avail and I realized the truth that I was not going to get better or heal
The gospel is free Siddhi and those who have the gospel in their hearts give freely. If people are asking you for money at a church you know to stay away from them. If you want to give them money, that's your business.

Reactions: Siddhi Koli

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
The gospel is free Siddhi and those who have the gospel in their hearts give freely. If people are asking you for money at a church you know to stay away from them. If you want to give them money, that's your business.
That's right pastors deceive us

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
IMG_20220925_183905.jpg I created that painting, the Holy Spirit appeared to me in this form.. The Holy Spirit had something to say to me. I don't know., what do you think ?
John 16:13
King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Or

The presence of the Holy Spirit opens you up to see the truth, the deeper meaning hidden in the world. In this Gospel, Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “the spirit of truth” (Jn 14:17)

Last edited:

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi, are you Jewish? I think that promise was to Jews. I have had a few visions, so I don't doubt the reality of them happening even today.
No, I was a Hindu and a Koli caste, then I became a Christian.because The Holy Spirit appeared to me.
In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow light with my own eyes.
What do you all think?