I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I was a Hindu and a Koli caste, then I became a Christian.because The Holy Spirit appeared to me.

What do you all think?
Beautiful testimony....give God the Glory!
Doesn't matter what any of us think....when God moves who can stand in His way?
However, I think He has made His presence to you to confirm your faith and to receive His anointing to reach others around you.
Go and share what He has done and bless others with the hope of a God who is real...of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Siddhi Koli

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
How do you know what you saw was the Holy Spirit?
I look up everything on the internet about the Holy Spirit :)
Oh it was a golden dove. That's an amazing vision. You'll want to remember it.
How did you know who the light is? If you simply know, then he was the Holy Spirit. If you assumed then it could have been a number of things.
I saw the Holy Spirit with spiritual eyes,and The Bible says that
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
King James Version

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

The Holy Spirit Dwells Within Us. The Spirit dwells in the church, teaches and guides Christians John 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Acts 5:32.:)
I created that painting, the Holy Spirit appeared to me in this form.. The Holy Spirit had something to say to me. I don't know., what do you think ?look at down:handpointdown:

Attachments

• IMG_20220925_183905.jpg
    IMG_20220925_183905.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 0

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I look up everything on the internet about the Holy Spirit :)

I saw the Holy Spirit with spiritual eyes,and The Bible says that
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
King James Version

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

The Holy Spirit Dwells Within Us. The Spirit dwells in the church, teaches and guides Christians John 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Acts 5:32.:)
I created that painting, the Holy Spirit appeared to me in this form.. The Holy Spirit had something to say to me. I don't know., what do you think ?look at down:handpointdown:
when the Holy Spirit comes Siddhi, he will testify/witness to Jesus. He does not testify to himself.

John 15:26
26“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
when the Holy Spirit comes Siddhi, he will testify/witness to Jesus. He does not testify to himself.
John 15:26
26“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
yes, You are right.I know and The Holy Spirit is God Himself. When we accept Christ as our Savior, The Holy Spirit comes and lives within us. We cannot come to Christ unless the Holy Spirit draws us unto Him. The Holy Spirit convicts us of our sin and we admit we are sinners..
Romans 8:9
King James Version

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.:)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
yes, You are right.I know and The Holy Spirit is God Himself. When we accept Christ as our Savior, The Holy Spirit comes and lives within us. We cannot come to Christ unless the Holy Spirit draws us unto Him. The Holy Spirit convicts us of our sin and we admit we are sinners..
Romans 8:9
King James Version

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.:)
Hi @Siddhi Koli This is a verse from Romans 8 which often comes to mind; it's a great chapter indeed, and very assuring to the believer in the Lord Jesus.

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
And The question is why the Holy Spirit appeared to me, He didn't give me a voice i.e. He didn't speak and the Holy Spirit only showed me His own form.What I don't know.and Holy Spirit showed me only thisIMG_20220925_183905.jpg form. Nothing else and Holy Spirit wants to tell me more. He wants to say that I am with you, Siddhi don't be afraid.
smile.png

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
And The question is why the Holy Spirit appeared to me, He didn't give me a voice i.e. He didn't speak and the Holy Spirit only showed me His own form.What I don't know.and Holy Spirit showed me only thisView attachment 26658 form. Nothing else and Holy Spirit wants to tell me more. He wants to say that I am with you, Siddhi don't be afraid.
smile.png
Hi @Siddhi Koli The words of the Lord Jesus in John 16:13 come to mind:

"...when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul Thanks for the 'like' just now; it's wonderful to see Father, Son and Holy Spirit revealed and working together in John's Gospel.......
Yes, Amen...I am in awe of how God reveals Himself to others in so many different ways. And especially those who do not have a Christian background or Christian churches that teach about God...and when He reveals Himself to them they just KNOW that it is Him without a word spoken.
Like Paul on the way to Damascus....

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, Amen...I am in awe of how God reveals Himself to others in so many different ways. And especially those who do not have a Christian background or Christian churches that teach about God...and when He reveals Himself to them they just KNOW that it is Him without a word spoken.
Like Paul on the way to Damascus....
...all confirmed by the written Word of God, we indeed trust....

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Beautiful testimony....give God the Glory!
Doesn't matter what any of us think....when God moves who can stand in His way?
However, I think He has made His presence to you to confirm your faith and to receive His anointing to reach others around you.
Go and share what He has done and bless others with the hope of a God who is real...of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Why did I become a Christian? and witness of holy spirit click here link for full story

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I was a Hindu and a Koli caste, then I became a Christian.because The Holy Spirit appeared to me.

What do you all think?
I believe you might have seen a manifestation of the Holy Spirit, not the Holy Spirit Himself. No man has seen God at any time.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you might have seen a manifestation of the Holy Spirit, not the Holy Spirit Himself. No man has seen God at any time.
Whatever form He shows up as is Him...when God spoke to Moses through the burning bush...that was Him, not in His true form, but it is Him.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever form He shows up as is Him...when God spoke to Moses through the burning bush...that was Him, not in His true form, but it is Him.
Yes it was a manifestation of God.

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
1Jo 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And The question is why the Holy Spirit appeared to me, He didn't give me a voice i.e. He didn't speak and the Holy Spirit only showed me His own form.What I don't know.and Holy Spirit showed me only thisView attachment 26658 form. Nothing else and Holy Spirit wants to tell me more. He wants to say that I am with you, Siddhi don't be afraid.
smile.png
Have you been baptized? This is a sign of baptism.