• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello people.
This is what we sometimes forget in our anonymity online in forums. We are ALL just really ppl ! Created by God, birthed of our parents, shaped by nature and nurture. We are more than names. We have personalities that are shared, unless you're a really talented fake. We have our past influences that shaped us to go against God in sin. We have or had jobs, family, money or not, ( not ). We have our relationship to God that is professed BUT WE SOMETIMES FORGET THAT WE ARE REAL! WE LIVE LIVES !

I learned the other day of a brother who's family is suffering through a beloved spouses cancer, here amongst us ,( ONJ just passed from cancer). How many more that are SILIENT through families or self suffering with issues facing mortality ! We have offspring, grands, greats, and others in our life we care about, why do we seemingly care little for each other here?

We go against God's words with each other in our beliefs at times hard, bitter, nasty, unkind with hatred & anger ooooozing in our penned words, WHY! Do we really not love God to the obedience of his commandment he showed us in JOHN 3:16 !

I WISH TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL AND ALSO THOSE WHOM JUST READ WHAT WE WRITE. IN OFFENDING YOU, I HAVE OFFENDED MY GOD........" I AM SORRY",
PLEASE ..FORGIVE ME IN GRACE" I WILL TRY AND LET THE SPIRIT INSTEAD OF SELF WRITE UNTO YOU, AGAIN I AM SORRY".

L.A.M.B. ‍♀️

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hello people.
This is what we sometimes forget in our anonymity online in forums. We are ALL just really ppl ! Created by God, birthed of our parents, shaped by nature and nurture. We are more than names. We have personalities that are shared, unless you're a really talented fake. We have our past influences that shaped us to go against God in sin. We have or had jobs, family, money or not, ( not ). We have our relationship to God that is professed BUT WE SOMETIMES FORGET THAT WE ARE REAL! WE LIVE LIVES !

I learned the other day of a brother who's family is suffering through a beloved spouses cancer, here amongst us ,( ONJ just passed from cancer). How many more that are SILIENT through families or self suffering with issues facing mortality ! We have offspring, grands, greats, and others in our life we care about, why do we seemingly care little for each other here?

We go against God's words with each other in our beliefs at times hard, bitter, nasty, unkind with hatred & anger ooooozing in our penned words, WHY! Do we really not love God to the obedience of his commandment he showed us in JOHN 3:16 !

I WISH TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL AND ALSO THOSE WHOM JUST READ WHAT WE WRITE. IN OFFENDING YOU, I HAVE OFFENDED MY GOD........" I AM SORRY",
PLEASE ..FORGIVE ME IN GRACE" I WILL TRY AND LET THE SPIRIT INSTEAD OF SELF WRITE UNTO YOU, AGAIN I AM SORRY".

L.A.M.B. ‍♀️
Hi @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Good to be compassionate, indeed, by God's grace.

I expect that if the person who comes here wants his bereavement to become known generally, he will make this known. Glad that you yourself have the opportunity to pray for him, if indeed he has made this known directly to you.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes farouk, we forget or are embarrassed or fear an attack so we DONT SHARE FOR PRAYER . What a shame and stain on God we make!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is that this forum is full of self proclaimed teachers. And none of them are open to discussion or learning or changing their doctrine. That's just not why they're here. We have an enormous presence of internet preachers here.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The problem is that this forum is full of self proclaimed teachers. And none of them are open to discussion or learning or changing their doctrine. That's just not why they're here. We have an enormous presence of internet preachers here.
I like the spirit of 1 Samuel 30.6: "David encouraged himself in the LORD His God" (1 Samuel 30.6)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love you, Lamb. Gentleness is a fruit of the Spirit that we should always keep.

I love you too, Wynona.
You are very learned, mature, and want to share your faith. You touched my heart when I first came here as have others.

May the love of God be shed abroad in our hearts.

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin,
I know you too suffer with body complaints, I have moderate arthitis. It tends to make me LASH OUT at others in negativity.
This thread is not a complaint dept.
Please can't we rise above issues.
Peace

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I love you too, Wynona.
You are very learned, mature, and want to share your faith. You touched my heart when I first came here as have others.

May the love of God be shed abroad in our hearts.
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Really good individually to be able to tell of how Ebenezer - 'Hitherto hath the LORD helped us' (1 Samuel 7.12) has occurred with us.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin,
I know you too suffer with body complaints, I have moderate arthitis. It tends to make me LASH OUT at others in negativity.
This thread is not a complaint dept.
Please can't we rise above issues.
Peace
My posts are a critique of the forum in general. It sounded a little harsh, but it is the truth. And I think it's important to understand the nature of this forum and it's members so that myself in general don't get offended by posting in the debate area. I find that if I understand a person and their faith or direction here, it helps me to not get offended.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My posts are a critique of the forum in general. It sounded a little harsh, but it is the truth. And I think it's important to understand the nature of this forum and it's members so that myself in general don't get offended by posting in the debate area. I find that if I understand a person and their faith or direction here, it helps me to not get offended.

While I can agree with the nature of the beast called internet forums, I don't really think we can get a picture or idea of the person or who they really are without personal or interpersonal relationships.

We must crucify our flesh and examine ourselves DAILY so we can pray and overcome the things that offend us.

We MUST let LOVE RULE US !

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
While I can agree with the nature of the beast called internet forums, I don't really think we can get a picture or idea of the person or who they really are without personal or interpersonal relationships.

We must crucify our flesh and examine ourselves DAILY so we can pray and overcome the things that offend us.

@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Your post reminds me of Luke 9.23 where the Lord Jesus says to take up one's cross daily and follow Him...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, if we all followed the Lords direction to love him first and then lover others forums like this Christian forum would be more pleasant.

Reactions: marks and L.A.M.B.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've recently considered more than a couple times whether I want to stay on the forum. And the only reason I can come up with to keep coming back is the friendly members that make the forum more pleasant. And those that I consider have sound doctrine.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've recently considered more than a couple times whether I want to stay on the forum. And the only reason I can come up with to keep coming back is the friendly members that make the forum more pleasant. And those that I consider have sound doctrine.

Please don't leave. Im still not over Truman's absence. If you left, Id definitely notice your absence. The forum would be less friendly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't leave. Im still not over Truman's absence. If you left, Id definitely notice your absence. The forum would be less friendly.
Thanks Wynona. I'd miss your happiness too much perhaps. You're so uplifting here. :) I'll stick around I think. Yeah what happened to Truman. He hasn't been around which worries me since he had such bad health problems.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello people.

L.A.M.B. ‍♀️

Beautiful, heartfelt and oh so true. We have our likes and dislikes, personalities...we are NOT clones of one another :)

Why so many cannot find it in their hearts to love the
unlovable is why they need to step out of their comfort zone. I know more non Christians who would do anything for me.

Another good post sister.
BTW- who was " ONJ "

Last edited: