i wanna see angels and see picture psychic medium :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I could show you, you might not know its an angel.

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people
have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2​

Very possible that you have had at some time had contact with an angel and were never the wiser.

They will not look like some fairy tale character.

Try here:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the problem. Your interest and obsession with evil and the occult is the root to your spiritual and mental issues. (Referring to your interest in psychic mediums.)

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the problem. Your interest and obsession with evil and the occult is the root to your spiritual and mental issues. (Referring to your interest in psychic mediums.)
How does that help?

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure that the person is a medium himself. He speaks broken English and may be saying something not clearly.
Before you jump, ask him if he is a medium.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure that the person is a medium himself. He speaks broken English and may be saying something not clearly.
Before you jump, ask him if he is a medium.
He's been here a long time with similar posts. His title says he is interested in "seeing angels" AND "pictures (of) psychic mediums." That isn't difficult to misunderstand. What else can it mean when someone wants to see "pictures psychic mediums"? Don't accuse me. I haven't jumped to any conclusions other than exactly what he stated. Like I said, he's posted things like this for years.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does that help?
He has stated in the past that he has mental and spiritual problems. Encouraging him toward occult interests does nothing but harm. He needs to understand that there is a root behind his struggles. If you don't give someone the truth, you can't say you love them.

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... sorry, I am new here.

What I gave him could have helped a person without mental problems.

I will simply move on with him.

And, I suggest that if you choose to respond to his posts, that you make it clear to the readers what you just did to clarify with me.
It would help ...

grace and peace ...............

Reactions: TLHKAJ