I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Because its not what God tells us Back to my question how does Christ return.?? Does Christ not say that he return as he left??? How did he leave??? Now if the whole world is going to whorship anti- Christ as Christ then antichrist has to mimic Christ Now you want to tell me how the Pope is going to mimic this coming in the clouds??? If antichrist doesnt mimic Christs coming any second grader could read their Bible in Sunday school and see where Christ says he will return as he left. So I doubt the entire world would be convinced that this fake is the real. Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Traditional Anglican;63156)
(Jordan;63079)
Not again. I wish people stop putting Catholism into that position. Yes Catholicism is one of the biggest offender of God, but Catholicism is not the Harlot.Not a Christian community event. It's a world event. This is completely men's junk.
Judging from your hideous Avatar I would suggest junk is your province not mine.
rolleyes.gif
What does holding God's creations in the palm of a hand clearing showing in my avatar junk? And that avatar has nothing to do with this thread at all.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Kal's
Quote:Originally Posted by precepts Christina'sThe papacy as "the Mother of Harlots" has already decieved the world by claiming to have an image of the living God! What about the so-called prayer shawl. The powers that be promotes these Anti-christ images and idealogy. The papacy is looked upon as the institution of Christianity by the secular world. The world is decieved! as far as the papacy is concerned, I'm not convinced that the Pope is the Antichrist. One reason why I hold to that is because what Daniel 12:3-4 says... How could the Pope be the Antichrist when people were not going to and fro and increasing knowledge?... the only time we have come to see that is in recent times with internet, and ipod, and television, and radio, and things of that nature... they had nothing of that sort in the mid 15th century
I never said the Pope was the antichrist. The Papacy is the result of the antichrist on the seven hills of Rome. The antichrist was the 8th emperor of Rome who destroyed the temple in 70ad and started his own dynasty with his two sons, the 9th and 10th emperors. The false prophet was the 11th who "plucked up" the Flavians and started the Antonine dynasty. He died in 98ad which was the 1st ressurection in heaven of the first fruits. The second ressurection occurred in 1,098ad after the 1,000yrs which was the beginning of the Crusades by Pope Urban Blessed("the devil that decieved them", Rome).

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
How could the Pope be the Antichrist when people were not going to and fro and increasing knowledge?... the only time we have come to see that is in recent times with internet, and ipod, and television, and radio, and things of that nature... they had nothing of that sort in the mid 15th century
The knowledge increased during the time of Christ! Didn't Christ open the understanding of his flock and taught them all things? Were'nt the disciples able to interpret all scripture? Wasn't the Ethiopian enuch able to interpret scripture because of Philip's understanding by the Holy Spirit?Do'nt be fooled by Satan's twist on scripture thru modern day interpretations to hide the truth of Rome and the Papacy!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(precepts;63297)
The knowledge increased during the time of Christ! Didn't Christ open the understanding of his flock and taught them all things? Were'nt the disciples able to interpret all scripture? Wasn't the Ethiopian enuch able to interpret scripture because of Philip's understanding by the Holy Spirit?Do'nt be fooled by Satan's twist on scripture thru modern day interpretations to hide the truth of Rome and the Papacy!
You already have been fooled and becoming more fooler I've seen you staying with men. Wake up.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Jordan's
You already have been fooled and becoming more fooler I've seen you staying with men. Wake up.
And you're a servant of the Devil which is evident by your words and others from this and other sites that are being parrotted on Tbn and other antichristian sites. Works speak louder than words.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(precepts;63397)
Jordan's(Jordan;63305)
And you're a servant of the Devil which is evident by your words and others from this and other sites that are being parrotted on Tbn and other antichristian sites. Works speak louder than words.Didn't Christ say not to cast the first stone? Yet you cast multiple stones at everybody who knew His words.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(precepts;63397)
Jordan's And you're a servant of the Devil which is evident by your words and others from this and other sites that are being parrotted on Tbn and other antichristian sites. Works speak louder than words.
Precepts when you think your the only one thats right its time to re-examine your ideasthe 7 hills seems to be your sticking point. Stop listening to mens interpetation of symbology and listen to Gods the Antichrist.2 wittness's Abomination ect all take place around Jerusalem not Rome.... Mystery Babylon the wwhore of Rev. Is Anichrists one world religion ... its a mystery i.e..not before seen... Babylon..confusion.. i.e. to whom is the fake and the real..

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
Chris'
Precepts when you think your the only one thats right its time to re-examine your ideasthe 7 hills seems to be your sticking point. Stop listening to mens interpetation of symbology and listen to Gods the Antichrist.2 wittness's Abomination ect all take place around Jerusalem not Rome.... Mystery Babylon the wwhore of Rev. Is Anichrists one world religion ... its a mystery i.e..not before seen... Babylon..confusion.. i.e. to whom is the fake and the real..
Where's the facts?! Stop baring false witness!Jordan's
Didn't Christ say not to cast the first stone? Yet you cast multiple stones at everybody who knew His words.
What about you calling my factual information junk on more that one occassion. If you don't agree with my post leave it alone!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(precepts;63465)
Chris'(Christina;63462)
Where's the facts?! Stop baring false witness!Jordan's(Jordan;63461)
Didn't Christ say not to cast the first stone? Yet you cast multiple stones at everybody who knew His words.
What about you calling my factual information junk on more that one occassion. If you don't agree with my post leave it alone!There we go, everybody with their own interpretations of men, LOVES to claim that their interpretations are of the Holy Spirit as a fact. That's tiring and sad.Junk.NEXT!