I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Just forget it Jordan he wont listen he is so wound up in men he cant see straight he is so busy informing us what we believe. Instead of listening to what God is saying.He cant even understand scripture without some man telling him what is and isnt truehe is choosing which men he want to believe and then saying its Gods Word.We know perfectly well what we believe is not what he's saying we believe He is in essence arguing against his own two wrong opinions.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;62801)
Just forget it Jordan he wont listen he is so wound up in men he cant see straight he is so busy informing us what we believe. Instead of listening to what God is saying.He cant even understand scripture without some man telling him what is and isnt truehe is choosing which men he want to believe and then saying its Gods Word.We know perfectly well what we believe is not what he's saying we believe He is in essence arguing against his own two wrong opinions.
I know that's why I felt the need to quote these verses because it reminds me of what Christ said. That's all.
smile.gif

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
Wow this thread has become rather large in a matter of a couple of days. Anyways I see what everyone is saying here. I agree that it will be a one religious system.The things that I cannot get passed is how similar the Catholic church is to the verses of Revelation. The similarities are undeniable. Now could everything be absorbed into the Catholic church and become a one world religion? I ask why not? The verse that intrigues me is Rev 17:11. Could this be a means of getting the whole world to worship the beast? If somehow the 8th King was of the 7. I would think so.Anyways we will see soon enough when Benedict passes away. We will see who the eight pope is, if its no one special than I guess this interpretation is incorrect however is the 8th is of the 7 then...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;63020)
Wow this thread has become rather large in a matter of a couple of days. Anyways I see what everyone is saying here. I agree that it will be a one religious system.The things that I cannot get passed is how similar the Catholic church is to the verses of Revelation. The similarities are undeniable. Now could everything be absorbed into the Catholic church and become a one world religion? I ask why not? The verse that intrigues me is Rev 17:11. Could this be a means of getting the whole world to worship the beast? If somehow the 8th King was of the 7. I would think so.Anyways we will see soon enough when Benedict passes away. We will see who the eight pope is, if its no one special than I guess this interpretation is incorrect however is the 8th is of the 7 then...
Is Satan a Catholic? or is Satan an archangel?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Only one has been judged to perdition and that is Satan. Not the catholic church and if you really believe Muslims for example are going to follow the pope I got a brigde to sell you:) Just kidding Again I think this is our mens minds trying to put things into a form we can grasp and understand ..But this is God not men its the Whole World everyone except the Elect being deluded here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Perhaps we should try looking at this a differnet way Do you argee that Antichrist will be pretending to be christ?

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(Christina;63032)
Perhaps we should try looking at this a differnet way Do you argee that Antichrist will be pretending to be christ?
I was looking for the verse cannot find it. But, yes I do.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ok then lets say Christ is returning tomorrow how do you think that would happen, what would you expect to see (if you use the bible as your guide how will he return?

Nov 5, 2008
My two cents: I was Catholic educated, I know the RCC teachings fairly well. The Harlot can only be the RCC. I have been to Vatican City, the primary colors are scarlet and purple. "How" is she a Harlot? Think. She claims a devotion to Christ but is in truth Pantheistic. As far as relations with other false Religions, most sectors of the Catholic Church now teach: (All sincere Muslims, Hindus, Jews, may attain salvation.) As far as fornication with the Kings of the Earth, the RCC is the only Church which is also a Sovereign City State, which maintains Embassies to all major Nations. It gives me no pleasure to say these things, BUT, everything in Scripture and History points us too Rome as the Great False Religion in Revelation.:study:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Traditional Anglican;63075)
My two cents: I was Catholic educated, I know the RCC teachings fairly well. The Harlot can only be the RCC. I have been to Vatican City, the primary colors are scarlet and purple. "How" is she a Harlot? Think. She claims a devotion to Christ but is in truth Pantheistic. As far as relations with other false Religions, most sectors of the Catholic Church now teach: (All sincere Muslims, Hindus, Jews, may attain salvation.) As far as fornication with the Kings of the Earth, the RCC is the only Church which is also a Sovereign City State, which maintains Embassies to all major Nations. It gives me no pleasure to say these things, BUT, everything in Scripture and History points us too Rome as the Great False Religion in Revelation.:study:
Not again. I wish people stop putting Catholism into that position. Yes Catholicism is one of the biggest offender of God, but Catholicism is not the Harlot.Not a Christian community event. It's a world event. This is completely men's junk.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Agreed Jordan the only way one comes to this conclusion is if you allow MEN to interpret Gods symbols instead of letting God interpret his own Symbolics. God does not require Men to assign meanings to his symbols he does it himself. When this fact is accepted One is ready to hear what God says not what Men say God says. I pray everyone would come to know this. God does not need Men,Men need God

Nov 5, 2008
(Jordan;63079)
Not again. I wish people stop putting Catholism into that position. Yes Catholicism is one of the biggest offender of God, but Catholicism is not the Harlot.Not a Christian community event. It's a world event. This is completely men's junk.
Judging from your hideous Avatar I would suggest junk is your province not mine.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 5, 2008
(Christina;63095)
Agreed Jordan the only way one comes to this conclusion is if you allow MEN to interpret Gods symbols instead of letting God interpret his own Symbolics. God does not require Men to assign meanings to his symbols he does it himself. When this fact is accepted One is ready to hear what God says not what Men say God says. I pray everyone would come to know this. God does not need Men,Men need God
How does that EVEN make sense? The pathetic brayings of one failing an attempt to be profound.
rolleyes.gif

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Traditional Anglican;63157)
How does that EVEN make sense? The pathetic brayings of one failing an attempt to be profound.
rolleyes.gif

Well Anglican, you have a real good start here. Wonder how long you will last.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well let me make it plainer Gods Words does not say the Catholic Church is AntichristMen assume it by interpreting symbology/phrases to mean things God never says it means. They try to fit what exists today into the scriptures, problem is Antichrist isnt here today. They draw conclusions that are not written, An event to happen in future can not be squezzed into our current situation based on symbolic language interpted by men instead of God Unless you can give me a scripture saying that a catholic church is Antichrist

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Revelation 17:15 "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."He continues explaining the symbols. The "waters" are "the people, and nations of all languages of the earth" that the Antichrist will sit upon. Mystery Babylon will control the entire earth, and that means you, unless you have been sealed in your mind, prior to when the Antichrist arrives.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I do not think we can lay all the responsibility on the RCC. Many churches have been infiltrated by "evil" forces, they are teaching traditions of man and not the Word of God. Let's stop laying this only on one group. This web site has also been attacked by evil forces.

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(Christina;63032)
Yes, just to note I hope everyone realizes that the Pope claims to be Christ on earth.(Christina;63175)
Well let me make it plainer Gods Words does not say the Catholic Church is AntichristMen assume it by interpreting symbology/phrases to mean things God never says it means. They try to fit what exists today into the scriptures, problem is Antichrist isnt here today. They draw conclusions that are not written, An event to happen in future can not be squezzed into our current situation based on symbolic language interpted by men instead of God Unless you can give me a scripture saying that a catholic church is Antichrist
Asking for the name of the antichrist is just what I hear atheist say when I try to tell them about prophecies that have come true. If they do not see for example see a prophecy state that there will be an earthquake on Dec 4 2009 then they throw it out the window. This is the same thing here. God does not make it easy we are to search the scriptures. He will not tell you the name he gives you clues.The interpretation I gave could not have existed 100, 200, 300 etc years ago. It was just not possible until now.(Christina;63179)
Revelation 17:15 "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."He continues explaining the symbols. The "waters" are "the people, and nations of all languages of the earth" that the Antichrist will sit upon. Mystery Babylon will control the entire earth, and that means you, unless you have been sealed in your mind, prior to when the Antichrist arrives.
This verse is a perfect example....The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."Does the Catholic church control many nations/tongues/peoples...yesDoes the Catholic church mention itself as a "she"..yesIs the Catholic church a whore....well I would say so.I agree this will be a one world religion I just think that it will be the one world Catholic relgion...not necessarily by the same name.Just a preemptive response to "you think Muslims will accept Catholicism?" WEll, that would take no less than a miracle wouldn't it? Now if the prophecy is interpreted correctly and the 8th King/pope comes and is of the 7 then I think that would be some kind of miracle.But, also Christina if you have any other interpretation I would love to hear it.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Alpha and Omega;63196)
...I agree this will be a one world religion I just think that it will be the one world Catholic relgion...not necessarily by the same name.....
This is where we will need to agree to disagree

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(tomwebster;63199)
This is where we will need to agree to disagree
Why? Why can't it be? Does the interpretation fall short anywhere? Are there any false claims made? The Bible is pure and true and whet the Lord is telling us here fits the identity of the Catholic church. Does it not?