I wish everyone a happy holiday and a Merry Christmas <3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi all, I hope to accomplish this holiday Christmas season by being on this forum. PM'ing my friends in love and friendship, spending time with family, enjoying food and drink, going ice skating and listening to beautiful Christmas music. I love where I go to ice skate because it has nice and beautiful music and a little cafe. What do you wish to accomplish this holiday Christmas season? :)

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all, I hope to accomplish this holiday Christmas season by being on this forum. PM'ing my friends in love and friendship, spending time with family, enjoying food and drink, going ice skating and listening to beautiful Christmas music. I love where I go to ice skate because it has nice and beautiful music and a little cafe. What do you wish to accomplish this holiday Christmas season? :)
I'd like to stay out of trouble. If I can do that, I'd just like to relax and enjoy myself. Maybe the Hawkeyes will win their bowl game.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merry Christmas to everybody on here, i too will spend Christmas with my parents & our family member that has come to live with us. i'm sure it will be an ok Christmas, mom & dad have been sick so we won't be having the Christmas tree up this year :(

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow morning, Christmas Day for us, we will meet at my daughter's house for coffee and sweet rolls. Later, our youngest granddaughter (age 22), is to be the head chef for a wonderful traditional dinner with everything we might expect and things unexpected.

I can clearly remember when it was my own mother who took that role each and later on it was my own beloved wife of 50 years. My mother, of course is now long gone from us, but my wife and I will be there to enjoy what our offspring are offering from God's bounty.

Merry Christmas to all!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
tomorrow I will be at home on Christmas with my mom celebrating. It will be my first time trying to cook kimchi fried rice! So healthy, it has garlic, ginger, cabbage and I forgot what else and the eggs will be in there. I'm proud of myself in Christ for giving me the motivation to cook simple recipes and cook new things this year, 2022! I never took up the courage and tried that any other year but I felt I needed to be more like an adult. So I can't sleep like today on Christmas Eve where I didn't do much. I have to get up on time and I have things to do. I made a smoothie today on X-mas Eve and I will be washing the rest of the dishes soon and I did exercise at home, drank organic soy milk with turmeric in it, tastes better with turmeric than alone. Then I made coffee. My best online friend who's so nice PM'd back recently and I have to respond and wish him a Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone! xox

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was really cold so I didn't go ice skating. I didn't want to get a watery nose and a freezing face. As far as I recall, this winter is colder than last year.
It was around 40's earlier here in Missouri, most of the snow melted...Atm weather report has us at 36 degrees, feels like 27! :Ohpleze:

I've always wanted to use the "Oh pleze" emoji, just waited for the right timing! :Happy:

:dusted:Chkl:

Reactions: thelord's_pearl