I wonder where this might lead...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you've fallen into harsh judgmentalism. I haven't seen or talked in any depth with Jesus lately; but he's never reprimanded me the way you have. I have been reprimanded about other things by angels. I urge you to be cautious lest you raise a false accusation against me to Heaven.

Harsh "judgmentalism" or the love of Jesus Christ?? If you were to talk to Him, I believe He would speak the truth to you that would set you free, if you were to listen to Him! It's obvious to me that you have listened to many voices, but His is the only one that offers you what you seek--love, joy, peace....

As for resisting the devil or demons? Just say no when they show up. That can be hard to do if one isn't in the Light of God at all times. I haven't talked to a demon for a long time. I guess they gave up trying to convince me of anything.

We don't have the power and fortitude to "just say no" to demons if we are not fully submitted to the Lord Jesus Christ. This especially applies when a person has opened himself up to demonic influence as you have.

When it is time for God to deal with them, they will be dealt with. I am not going to oppose God's plan or His time schedule.

The time has come just as God said it would in Genesis 3:15! Jesus crushed the devil's head dealing a death blow to the devil's power. No longer do people have to succumb to his deception. He is a defeated foe!

To be honest, the religion of Sumeria and Babylon never interested me. I could be wrong, I admit; but I figured their gods were fake ones, impostors. But there the benevolent spirits that are associated with the stars. Revelation tells us about seven spirits that appear as stars in Jesus' hand. It has other astrological references that will not make much sense to someone unacquainted with astrology. People become boggled when they read about the moon under the woman's feet or by the "locusts" with hair of women, teeth like lions, etc. Ask a kaballist. He may be able to explain these things.

Benevolent spirits associated with the stars? My understanding is that God created spirits called angels. These were created as benevolent spirits until some of them sided with Lucifer in challenging God's authority. Those spirits fell with Satan and became demons. Of course, the angels who didn't rebel are still angels who serve God and are called "ministering spirits" to humans (Heb. 1:14).

What other kind of spirits are there. Are you talking about some kind of aliens? Are you talking about the seven spirits of God mentioned in Revelation?

Revelation 12:1 says, "A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head." I believe that this constellation represents the virgin Mary, and John saw what was happening in the sky (literal stars and planets) in this vision. As you and I discussed, God uses the heavenly bodies as signs to His people. No spirits are mentioned in this scripture verse.

It's obvious at this point that I wouldn't be interested in what a Kabbalist mystic has to say. These mystics took the word of God and put their own mystical spin on it. I'll stick with what God has actually said--the TRUTH.

What you may be missing is that there are godly applications of things and then there are the impostors. What I despise about most astrology is how people make it all about predicting the future, about "fate" -- as if free will doesn't exist. I consider that a demonic application that seeks to undermine man's free will. The godly application looks for weaknesses in order to warn people to be on guard. Sad to say, most people do not exercise much free will. That's why if a weakness is in someone's chart, odds will be he hasn't mastered it. I don't do astrology much anymore; the last time I did, I saw a female sports figure behaving a certain way and suspected she had a certain configuration in her birth chart. I checked. She did. This is not fate. She could master it.

How do you know that this knowledge was not given to you by this spirit you say has left you? My heart is breaking for you, Giuliano! Jesus Christ would set you free you from the strongholds that have you bound if you would fully submit yourself to Him. He loves you so much! He longs for you to be free! Come out of the darkness into His marvelous light, my friend.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in homeschooling and am trying to get some family out of public schools. It's interesting to note that the worst influence ever on a family member was a boy from church however. I learned you have to be on guard no matter where you go. I learned too late.
Sadly, I've heard other parents say this about bad influences from kids at church. I think parents tend to let down their guard at church, but this is not a good idea. Same goes for private schools.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't have the power and fortitude to "just say no" to demons if we are not fully submitted to the Lord Jesus Christ. This especially applies when a person has opened himself up to demonic influence as you have..
I know where you stand now and what you think of me. May God forgive you for imagining evil where none exists. I've noting else to say.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know where you stand now and what you think of me. May God forgive you for imagining evil where none exists. I've noting else to say.
If you read my entire post, you will know where my heart is concerning you.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read my entire post, you will know where my heart is concerning you.
I've nothing else to say. I read it all. I'm not interested in trying to change your views. You are free to have whatever views you want.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've nothing else to say. I read it all. I'm not interested in trying to change your views. You are free to have whatever views you want.
I understand. May the Lord bless you in ways that you have never imagined possible! I pray that you will know and live His freedom!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
John 8:31-32--So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
bad xlation imo, but what is the TRUTH you wanted to evince? The single TRUTH if you would, ty. Iow Quoting a Bible verse does not equal stating a truth, as for starters the v should prolly read "to the Jews who had faith in Him," and for enders this v manifests in a conundrum for anyone who says "the Bible is yhe Word," right?

There are no Jew or Gentile in the kingdom

which dont get me wrong ok, great v.
What is the absolute truth that you wish to illustrate therein, is the question

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bad xlation imo, but what is the TRUTH you wanted to evince? The single TRUTH if you would, ty. Iow Quoting a Bible verse does not equal stating a truth, as for starters the v should prolly read "to the Jews who had faith in Him," and for enders this v manifests in a conundrum for anyone who says "the Bible is yhe Word," right?

There are no Jew or Gentile in the kingdom

Do you believe that truth exists? If so, what do you believe truth is?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
John 8:31-32--So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
and what absolute truth are you hoping to evince from this Quoting of a Scripture verse, if i may ask?
This especially applies when a person has opened himself up to demonic influence as you have.
but you're totally immune, is the implication there? Or maybe i misunderstand, dunno.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and what absolute truth are you hoping to evince from this Quoting of a Scripture verse, if i may ask?
The fact that absolute truth exists, and this is what sets us free.

Edit: and that we CAN KNOW this truth.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The fact that absolute truth exists, and this is what sets us free.
ah, well nice imo, as far as it goes; my def of AT is pretty much "YHWH" too.
if that is what you meant?
As for any other, i'm um skeptible, personally.

although i guess YHWH is really a transliteration, should prolly be xlated "AEOU" to us, as those are the Hebrew vowels that we are told they didnt have. but whatever. So then YHWH becomes...untrue!
HA!
The Jews invent vowels
"God of the vowel people"
bc i cant import Gsearches. Use the "" marks, first return

truth is a funny thing, huh

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
bet i could find a similar for the League of Nations lol. Every mountain will be levelled, every valley will be filled yeh? Dont Some Guys make some rules about the "United Nations" which are really disunited countries with first-world countries dictating an agenda?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Edit: and that we CAN KNOW this truth.
1)this truth that you are as yet unable to state? That one?

2)so you say, but i suggest that some kinda maybe deceptive or misleading language is being employed there, and that the interpretation is something close to "you dont know jack, you dont even know what you dont know, and that is the truth"
as possibly evidenced by he who says he knows

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1)this truth that you are as yet unable to state? That one?

2)so you say, but i suggest that some kinda maybe deceptive or misleading language is being employed there, and that the interpretation is something close to "you dont know jack, you dont even know what you dont know, and that is the truth"
as possibly evidenced by he who says he knows
Wow, I was restating what Jesus said—that those who prove to be His disciples WILL know the truth....

Reactions: bbyrd009