I wonder where this might lead...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Do you think that they're setting up the Pope to be the head of the NWO? I wondered if it was him or Obama.
The Pope is the only person on the planet with the popular mandate to carry it off. And it won't matter what specific individual the Pope will be...it is the office that will carry the day. All roads lead to Rome.

Reactions: 4Jesus
B

brakelite

I try to look at things as they not, not by the names people call themselves by. Remember that there will be people who tell Jesus they cast out demons in his name and so on, and he tells them to depart because he never knew them? Then there are the people who do his works without expecting any reward from him. They ask when did they do these things for him? They are his servants without consciously knowing it.

I think you've fallen into harsh judgmentalism. I haven't seen or talked in any depth with Jesus lately; but he's never reprimanded me the way you have. I have been reprimanded about other things by angels. I urge you to be cautious lest you raise a false accusation against me to Heaven.

As for resisting the devil or demons? Just say no when they show up. That can be hard to do if one isn't in the Light of God at all times. I haven't talked to a demon for a long time. I guess they gave up trying to convince me of anything.

Satan and the demons have their jobs. While I long for the day they are imprisoned, it is not time yet. At present, they serve a purpose. I will not "rail" about them.

2 Peter 2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
I
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

When it is time for God to deal with them, they will be dealt with. I am not going to oppose God's plan or His time schedule.
To be honest, the religion of Sumeria and Babylon never interested me. I could be wrong, I admit; but I figured their gods were fake ones, impostors. But there the benevolent spirits that are associated with the stars. Revelation tells us about seven spirits that appear as stars in Jesus' hand. It has other astrological references that will not make much sense to someone unacquainted with astrology. People become boggled when they read about the moon under the woman's feet or by the "locusts" with hair of women, teeth like lions, etc. Ask a kaballist. He may be able to explain these things.

Someone familiar with astrology will also discern a pattern in this verse:

Numbers 31:22 Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,

What you may be missing is that there are godly applications of things and then there are the impostors. What I despise about most astrology is how people make it all about predicting the future, about "fate" -- as if free will doesn't exist. I consider that a demonic application that seeks to undermine man's free will. The godly application looks for weaknesses in order to warn people to be on guard. Sad to say, most people do not exercise much free will. That's why if a weakness is in someone's chart, odds will be he hasn't mastered it. I don't do astrology much anymore; the last time I did, I saw a female sports figure behaving a certain way and suspected she had a certain configuration in her birth chart. I checked. She did. This is not fate. She could master it.
Modern astrology as in "horoscopes" is a perversion of the original which was as you said previously, signs, and they were signs of the gospel.

Reactions: Giuliano

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Wow, I was restating what Jesus said—that those who prove to be His disciples WILL know the truth....
yes, i understand, but my current premise is that that is broadly misunderstood, and as you purported to know some truth, i thought i might get clearer on its nature, if you will. I mean dont get me wrong quoting Scripture vv is cool and all, but after all we all read differently, yeh? And it seemed at least that you were advertizing that you knew the truth? Which i do not, understand. ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Modern astrology as in "horoscopes" is a perversion of the original which was as you said previously, signs, and they were signs of the gospel.
ancient astrology focused on a specific past date, birthdate usually, and fwiw may not be in the same room with the predicting and the fortune-telling. I have a contemporary Christian example on tap, if you like. He is a zionist, i think, and imo a mithraist, satan's dialectic all the way, but nonetheless an extremely knowledgeable guy, Larry Wood, x-NASA. Retired i mean

B

brakelite

i am still waiting for the one that includes No Son of Man may die for another's sins to send my kids too, tho...
But the only begotten Son of God can't take upon Himself sins which weren't His and die as an innocent Lamb?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But the only begotten Son of God can't take upon Himself sins which weren't His and die as an innocent Lamb?
that is correct, imo. The son cannot pay for the sins of the father, and v-v, according to that Scripture. Isaiah, i think?
Jesus would be our "father" so to speak, in that scenario. imo.
"father" in the NT def, or spiritual def, whatever, "spiritual father"

Christ died for our sins nonetheless, dont get me wrong

the diff in a literal v a spiritual interp, maybe

B

brakelite

bet i could find a similar for the League of Nations lol. Every mountain will be levelled, every valley will be filled yeh? Dont Some Guys make some rules about the "United Nations" which are really disunited countries with first-world countries dictating an agenda?
Pretty much yeah. The interesting factor is how those in charge of those first world countries are all on the same page, despite "professed" and "publicly promulgated" differences...aka communists and capitalists working together for the synthetic BS future.

Reactions: 4Jesus and bbyrd009
B

brakelite

ancient astrology focused on a specific past date, birthdate usually, and fwiw may not be in the same room with the predicting and the fortune-telling. I have a contemporary Christian example on tap, if you like. He is a zionist, i think, and imo a mithraist, satan's dialectic all the way, but nonetheless an extremely knowledgeable guy, Larry Wood, x-NASA. Retired i mean
There's an interesting small book available online in PDF format called Sign of the Scorpion. Shows the constellations and their decans etc had in ancient history meanings far different to what modern astrology would have us believe. And the signs (as the ancients understood them)point unerringly to todays generations as being the final generation (or thereabouts) before the coming of the King.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScottA your zeal is better than the Pharisees and Scribes of Jesus' day. No wonder you are having trouble with your understanding of what is recorded in the scriptures and the right application of them.
I am not having trouble with understanding, I asked and He answered in truth.

To the contrary, "application" is religion.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There's an interesting small book available online in PDF format called Sign of the Scorpion. Shows the constellations and their decans etc had in ancient history meanings far different to what modern astrology would have us believe. And the signs (as the ancients understood them)point unerringly to todays generations as being the final generation (or thereabouts) before the coming of the King.
ah well wadr i dont follow divining, and after all the Mayans blew that already i guess yeh?
But the other, that might be useful. In fact the "telling" of a specific past date/location is often scary-accurate imo, at least via Larry.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah, it's around. I first came across it about 30 yrs ago

Yeah it's been around for at least that long here too - I remember hearing about it in early grade school (8-10 years old).

There's other slogans they use, "save the planet" etc.; almost too many to count now - and now they're using the "#" tag to quicken their messages: #savetheplanet for example.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe California is trying to pass some measures that restricts pastors from speaking out against sin.

Has anyone seen the creepy Celine Dion's genderless clothing line:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestn...g-with-celine-dions-genderless-clothing-line/

A priest claims it is demonic: An exorcist called Celine Dion's children's clothing line 'demonic' | Daily Mail Online

lol, I'm just thankful those clothes aren't "transparent genderless clothing" currently, but I'm sure they're moving that way :D

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think that they're setting up the Pope to be the head of the NWO? I wondered if it was him or Obama.

I think you're right, the Pope will be the "false prophet"/leader of the human religion One World Religion, which directs worship to the false messiah/beast. Afterall, the Pope is the human Vicar of Christ (replacement of Christ, or possibly "instead of" Christ), but his humanness excludes him from being worshipped as a false messiah.

Just my take on it though.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen the Christian college that had the students "confess their sins to plants"? Gaia has already crept into Christianity.

What??? Are you serious? At a Christian college noless? I could've seen a secular college doing this, but a Christian college? I guess I shouldn't be surprised with how bad the infiltration by the evil one has been into Christianity/churches, so why not Christian education too...

B

brakelite

the Pope is the human Vicar of Christ (replacement of Christ, or possibly "instead of" Christ),
I would like to subtly change your quote above to more accurately reflect the reality...the office of the Pope is entitled 'vicar of Christ', (replacement of Christ, or instead of Christ). Every successor of the previous post accepts the office, and all that goes with it. Now look up the word antichrist in a good concordance and it agrees with your definition...replacing Christ. Which makes the Papacy, and/or the office of the Pope, the Antichrist.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to subtly change your quote above to more accurately reflect the reality...the office of the Pope is entitled 'vicar of Christ', (replacement of Christ, or instead of Christ). Every successor of the previous post accepts the office, and all that goes with it. Now look up the word antichrist in a good concordance and it agrees with your definition...replacing Christ. Which makes the Papacy, and/or the office of the Pope, the Antichrist.

I inherently meant that it was the "office of the Pope" when I used "the Pope", sorry about that - I didn't necessarily mean this specific guy holding the position currently. It could be the next guy to hold the position.

There's been outreach from this pope, specifically, to the Islamic world to 'unite' (I'd have to look again to find the sources for this). While this hasn't happened completely, yet, all it would take is a war to wipe out the Muslims who don't convert to this united religion to end Islam once and for all.

B

brakelite

I inherently meant that it was the "office of the Pope" when I used "the Pope", sorry about that - I didn't necessarily mean this specific guy holding the position currently. It could be the next guy to hold the position.

There's been outreach from this pope, specifically, to the Islamic world to 'unite' (I'd have to look again to find the sources for this). While this hasn't happened completely, yet, all it would take is a war to wipe out the Muslims who don't convert to this united religion to end Islam once and for all.
Nah, all it would take to unite is for the head of Islam (the esoteric head, not the guys they usually place in front of the cameras) to publicly declare the Pope as global sovereign over all the world's religions, while allowing all religions to retain their individual flavour and beliefs. That unity will be demonstrated by maybe one or two compromises that for most will mean nothing. But for a small minority, will mean everything...they will become the final target as the only ones opposed to this all inclusive sham. The truly separated ones...as Revelation describes them...they who keep the commandments of God and have the faith and testimony of Jesus. Revelation 12:17;14:12.

british-francis-muslims-cardinal-british-cardinal-nichols_5d53a1dc-1a0a-11e7-aa2a-1591876ff7cf.jpg
untitled.png 140818081524-02-pope-sk-0818-horizontal-gallery.jpg pfmet.jpg

B

brakelite

Who else could possibly lead the coming NWO religious Babylonian harlot other than the dude in white?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Pope is the only person on the planet with the popular mandate to carry it off. And it won't matter what specific individual the Pope will be...it is the office that will carry the day. All roads lead to Rome.
How about the Dalai Lama, I once point this moron out for what a bastard he is to a atheist mate and he went off his rocker at me, he claimed the Dalai Lama to be one of his idols. I was shocked at his support for this religious satanic grub, as my old mate always attacks Christianity 100% with total hatred for it but 100% loves the Jews but does not have a clue about the Jews really worth talking about, the moron was spitting chips giving me a lecture on the plight of the Jews, that was noting more that TV educated childish crap and then the next week some political bloke was saying about the final solution to a subject that had noting at all to do with the Hitler's final solution at all but the media went off the rocker claiming not to use them words and went into a spin.
So old mate said to me that he had never heard of the final solution himself and I said I knew about that from 6yo you total ignorant stupid moronic fool !
So this is the standard that most people I come across, just like my ignorant mate is, it's like talking to a 5yo brat. everything that they claim about Christianity is brainwashed rubbish that the media and stupid TV shows have peddled for years and they truly think that the TV has educated them on the subject. that's there information hub ? and then Oprah Winfrey is another educational hub that they all idolise as well and now that queer Allan Degenerate is another Idol and the Dalai Lama has been on TV for years that people just swallow it all hook line and sinker.

Look the Dalai Lama comes across as a good bloke and I thought he was good many years ago but then I could see through him and the whole can of worms, but the thing is that sure the Devil will be a good bloke as well and he will be idolised by most people in the world, people are not going to hate him at all and the thing is that because of the problem that we humans have with the subject of "Original Sin" is that when you do not have a handle on this subject, then you are at a lost to it. so then your flesh will desire the tune of such a con-man that plays that tune for you, he is like the pied piper that all the rats follow to there doom.
You don't think that the Devil will pop out saying evil things and to become like a stupid obtuse punk. no ! not at all, people will not swallow that crap. such has to be eluded to delusions that will trap all and then the works of the Law will control all, so what we are going to loose is the Grace of Jesus Christ and come under the Law ! like the stupid cursed Jews are. so we will make up Law after law to appease everything and anything and that's what is going on nowadays, as that's the path we are heading down, it's the works of man it's Satanic as it leading the whole world astray. the proof is in the pudding and our society is going to crash big time because of it.
Not to mention that Pope Francis is totally into the same dribble. he is the peoples Pope :confused::eek::rolleyes::mad:. well an't that true !