I Worship You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel like my tap has been turned back on...my tap being Vineyard worship.
I'm just so blessed by this. We need a Vineyard in my town again.
I need a Vineyard in my town.
I haven't been part of a fellowship in 23 years...even though I've tried.
The best 3 years of my life were the 3 I spent with the Vineyard.
I'm a Vineyardite.
But now that I think of it, it's never been better for me than here, either.
I guess it's all where God has you.
I just love leading worship!
To stand together with the congregation, in the manifest presence of our Creator, communing with Him, is the best!
It's what I was created for. :)

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My profound thought of the day... I wrote this to my friend this morning after reading our daily devotional

Awareness of our need for HIM is what creates a strong connection to His Presence.... OH how BLESSED we are that this statement is TRUE... God is there for the BROKEN.... the HURTING and the LAME.... This is one of the most precious TRUTHS for believers.... The self-sufficient ones HATE this... the arrogant ones REJECT this... It's all so WONDERFULLY and BEAUTIFULLY formulated... for those who cry out to JESUS... and accept that HE is most powerful when we are at our weakest.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When I am weakest, I am most desperate. From here, when I cry out to God, I am most sincere. I am whole-hearted.
"You shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all Your heart." Jeremiah 29:13
It has been at these times, that I have had my most powerful experiences with Him.
When I am weak, I find my Strength!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When I am weakest, I am most desperate. From here, when I cry out to God, I am most sincere. I am whole-hearted.
"You shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all Your heart." Jeremiah 29:13
It has been at these times, that I have had my most powerful experiences with Him.
When I am weak, I find my Strength!
This is why we are TWINS.

iu

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Holy Moly... that is WAY big.... Sorry for all the space... but it captures my cuteness better... LOL

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have brothers and sisters online, but in real life, I walk alone.
It is the Lord's will for me.
This has been the case for seventeen years.
I put what He wants for me above all else.
I had everything...and lost it.
He has told me to stay independent.
I don't argue with Him anymore.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe He has told me that my time of bereavement will end.
When He says so.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe He has told me that my time of bereavement will end.
When He says so.
this is TRUTH.... Mine ended this summer.... after decades of despair upon despair... I am forever changed by my summer of JOY.
Your time will come...where you will not remember one second of sorrow and suffering.

You gotta love my little bow though... lol .. You did not like my new glasses... you gotta like my little baby bow...

Reactions: Mantis and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
this is TRUTH.... Mine ended this summer.... after decades of despair upon despair... I am forever changed by my summer of JOY.
Your time will come...where you will not remember one second of sorrow and suffering.

You gotta love my little bow though... lol .. You did not like my new glasses... you gotta like my little baby bow...
You mean beau, don't you? He's pretty dopey looking...kinda reminds me of me! Lol

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mean beau, don't you? He's pretty dopey looking...kinda reminds me of me! Lol
NO.... I do NOT mean beau.... I mean BOW..... as in on top of my head.... as in b_w tie.... that kind of bow... I would not desire to have a BEAU...
I love being single... NO BEAUs for me... LOL

Reactions: Truman