I would like any desire for nicotine/smoking taken away from me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well see here is the thing

1. Why was that allowed to happen in the first place

2. Why have I not been healed. It is not just that I be put through the above and left like I am.

3. The problem with receiving those messages is if I believe them I’m gullible for believing the lies of Satan. If I don’t believe them I’m in trouble for ignoring God/Jesus. It’s even harder if someone is allowed to impersonate Jesus and tell me to cut my legs off

No, the right thing to do is for God/Jesus to heal me, send me the Holy Spirit and give me something to do with my life after the supernatural stuff took away the last few years

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well see here is the thing

1. Why was that allowed to happen in the first place

2. Why have I not been healed. It is not just that I be put through the above and left like I am.

3. The problem with receiving those messages is if I believe them I’m gullible for believing the lies of Satan. If I don’t believe them I’m in trouble for ignoring God/Jesus. It’s even harder if someone is allowed to impersonate Jesus and tell me to cut my legs off

No, the right thing to do is for God/Jesus to heal me, send me the Holy Spirit and give me something to do with my life after the supernatural stuff took away the last few years
Interesting that you think you know better than God. That is your first mistake.

I will say a prayer for you.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting that someone who has not been through what I have has the cheek to lecture me

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want answers to your prayers, you must seek God in humility. He is great and we are not. That is the lesson of the bible.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you don’t have anything constructive to say please don’t post

You don’t go around asking someone who has hurt you to humbly pretty please with sugar on top to make you better again

Victim blaming is completely unacceptable

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What? I didn’t choose to inflict all sorts of supernatural garbage on God. The aggressor must compensate the victim. Basic legal principle

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carpenter: "If God can judge me, I reserve the right to judge Him!

Benito (amusedly): And how will you enforce your judgement against God?"

(Inferno, Larry Niven / Jerry Pournelle. Hell of a book.)

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Always amusing to see people who think God would create a legal system and exempt himself from it, like human dictators do

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world is what it is, right?

What do we do when everything is broken and the world isn't what we think it ought to be?

What hope do we have?

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We try something that humanity has never done before

Like getting as many of us as possible to demand that God take us off this planet

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll see if Elon Musk has some openings for his space program.

Okay, seriously....

God promised that He will create a new Earth, and the old one will pass away. Then there will be no more crying or mourning or death or sickness or suffering or evil. You can read about this promise in Revelation 21:1-6. That is the ultimate Christian hope.

We don't know when He's going to fix everything; but yelling and complaining and demanding God get us off the planet right now isn't going to make it happen any sooner. All we can do is trust God to keep His promises.

And sometimes that may take every bit of patience we've got.

Last edited:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord bless Apache1, with your knowledge wisdom and help to say no to nicotine/smoking. Yes Lord make Apache1 free from this nicotine/ smoking . In Jesys merciful name, Amen!