Ice age foot prints in New Mexico show man here early on...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Abaxvahl

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This kinda blows a hole in the mormon belief that israelites settled in americas and are the indians we know today.

from the story:Human Footprints Found in New Mexico Date Back to Ice Age, Scientists Say - Videos from The Weather Channel | weather.com

"Ancient footprints show that humans came to the Americas much earlier than previously thought, according to new research."

Saw this article yesterday, it's a really cool find. A truly ancient land which makes me wonder how it looked back then.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this article yesterday, it's a really cool find. A truly ancient land which makes me wonder how it looked back then.
That would be cool. Makes me want to watch an ice age movie.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This kinda blows a hole in the mormon belief that israelites settled in americas and are the indians we know today.

from the story:Human Footprints Found in New Mexico Date Back to Ice Age, Scientists Say - Videos from The Weather Channel | weather.com

"Ancient footprints show that humans came to the Americas much earlier than previously thought, according to new research."
The only problem with the weather channel video is that they have the footprints here about 17,000 years before God created the universe!.

1. Pangaea is real. God created the land as one continent.
2. It is extremely feasible for man to have scattered to the reaches of the land mass pre flood.
3. Footprints can only be preserved under very special conditions- like a deluge of water quickly burying and compacting the prints.
4. We do not even know how big the land mass was pre-flood.

Reactions: dev553344

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That would be cool. Makes me want to watch an ice age movie.

Fuel shortages in the US and a cold winter you might see such a movie in your hometown, real life experience of an ice age.
Not enough fuel, blackouts? You know that is Biden's fault again, the greens dont care if you freeze into an icicle even in your own home.